Handling girls you laid in your social circle

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello everyone,

Recently, there was this new girl from one of my social circles that I ended up in bed with. We spent a night together, then in the morning decided to keep things secret between us. Problem is, she told some other folks that she was coming over to my place to have a drink (that was the original invitation), and I have a bit of a reputation. Another problem is, her ex is in the group. They had a bad breakup around 8 months ago. I don't much care for the guy anymore to be honest, we have a history, but the group itself is full of nice people, and I'd like to keep them around if possible.

Went out with everyone and I could see her throwing a lot of attention my way, and waiting for me to interact with her. I tried ignoring her and not giving her any more attention than the other girls, but I'm worried I might send her into auto-rejection. Also it really feels fucking weird. It feels like I'm "lying" to everyone.

This is the fourth time I sleep with a girl in my social circle and we keep it secret. Every time it's happened, it feels very unnatural to act like I don't know her that well, when 2 days ago I was inside of her and she was gulping my cock like there was no tomorrow. And every time, there's this chasey look of expectation in the girl's eyes towards me when we're in the group. Like she's waiting for me to decide what's ok and what's not ok to do with her.

How do you manage girls you've fucked in your social circle, but that you don't want anyone else to know? And, how do you avoid sending the girl in auto-rejection while doing it?

Darius

Whiteheart

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello everyone,

Recently, there was this new girl from one of my social circles that I ended up in bed with. We spent a night together, then in the morning decided to keep things secret between us. Problem is, she told some other folks that she was coming over to my place to have a drink (that was the original invitation), and I have a bit of a reputation. Another problem is, her ex is in the group. They had a bad breakup around 8 months ago. I don't much care for the guy anymore to be honest, we have a history, but the group itself is full of nice people, and I'd like to keep them around if possible.

Went out with everyone and I could see her throwing a lot of attention my way, and waiting for me to interact with her. I tried ignoring her and not giving her any more attention than the other girls, but I'm worried I might send her into auto-rejection. Also it really feels fucking weird. It feels like I'm "lying" to everyone.

This is the fourth time I sleep with a girl in my social circle and we keep it secret. Every time it's happened, it feels very unnatural to act like I don't know her that well, when 2 days ago I was inside of her and she was gulping my cock like there was no tomorrow. And every time, there's this chasey look of expectation in the girl's eyes towards me when we're in the group. Like she's waiting for me to decide what's ok and what's not ok to do with her.

How do you manage girls you've fucked in your social circle, but that you don't want anyone else to know? And, how do you avoid sending the girl in auto-rejection while doing it?

Darius
Well done bro! The best question here is for you. How did you manage to do this i.e. to sleep with four girls from social circles? To avoid friend zone due to familiarity and other benefits that don’t include sex or boyfriend zone due to reputation. What type of social circle you used and type of game/approach/process?

I am not that attractive to women but I saw many attractive guys that don’t get much lays from typical social circle. Most of them were from college campus, business seminars, business parties etc.

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your dilemma is why I avoided 1st degree social circle lays. Given that I am a highly visible person in the community, and many of the people in that community are clients, I set that boundary.

You should look up GC articles on "Secret Society" . If asked by others if you slept with someone in the social circle agree and amplify. "I sleep with everyone in group X , even the guys. I guess you are next! "

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well done bro! The best question here is for you. How did you manage to do this i.e. to sleep with four girls from social circles? To avoid friend zone due to familiarity and other benefits that don’t include sex or boyfriend zone due to reputation. What type of social circle you used and type of game/approach/process?

I am not that attractive to women but I saw many attractive guys that don’t get much lays from typical social circle. Most of them were from college campus, business seminars, business parties etc.

That I can answer; I honestly just thought about it but I think I can boil it down to 2 things:

1. Preselection - whenever I go out with the 'group' I like to strike out on my own and chat some other girl up. So the girls in the group might see me with a hot blonde or having a lot of fun with a brunette, and that kind of works wonders for preventing the 'too friendly' vibe. I'm very openly sexual with women when there's nobody that we both know around.

2. Not deep diving - this is to address your familiarity point. I never ever deep-dive girls in the group, one on one. Sure I'm part of group conversations, I go to events, and I'm a nice person in general, but that's about it. For me, if I'm diving a girl, I'm fucking her. I generally don't get why anyone would want to have a deep conversation with a woman and not turn things sexual.

I have noticed a lot of attractive guys as well that don't get social circle pussy, in my opinion it's because they spend time with her without making a move. The surest way to make a girl's pussy dry forever is to deep dive her (or worse, I've seen guys take girls places as friends!) without being sexual. I am the opposite of that - remain a walking mystery, until she gets to know me better. And when she does, it's only natural that we enjoy our connection physically.

That's pretty much it, I think. Caveat - this is my own experience only, and I'm not super advanced. The 4 lays were quite a long of time apart, but they all shared these things.

Hope this helps. To many social circle lays ahead ;)

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I'm sure many will not agree with this.

I don't think that there's a right answer.
I have had job interviewers, direct supervisors, direct managers, girls in my social circles whom are both first degree and extended, that wanted some action.

Yeap. Direct female superiors, who are considered my bosses. Lolx. I'm not exaggerating. It happen too many times in similar patterns.

Here is what I know:

If you don't escalate, you become a subordinate and lower your status if the group is not yours. But that also depends because I have fail escalations and have hang out in the first degree social circle. The funny thing is that one of this, She was looking at me the whole time. Maybe because the group doesn't know and I was the more socially assertive there among the guys.

I have also fail on a date with a girl and the social circle doesn't really say anything. The girl status in the group was kinda in the middle and so am I, but slightly higher maybe for me.

I also have two girls upset. Because one, I didn't acknowledge her Infront of the group and I was the lead guy. The other one, I was one of the authority group over there and this girl was upset because I only just gotten her number and I swoon her I guess. I just didn't acknowledge her Infront of everyone.

Recently late last year, there was a cashier girl whom I have work members of the store, staring at me because I didn't make a move on the pretty cashier chick. This auntie was kinda pissed at me by the looks of it.

Anyway, i don't really have an answer.

However, this 1 thing I found that play a major key and having sex with her, is not a big deal as many people think.

Where are ppl roles are in that social circle?

this is the most important. People are assessing their 'Value' in the situation.

To make it simple, recently our member Vision is promoted to the highest rank in the forums. (And Congratulations man!). If I was his friend in real life and this was all of us in a social circle, Is he going to be an asshole to me? Did he forget who he was? Is he acting superior?

I have this happened with friends everywhere. I am upset that friends who got promoted or given responsibilities, starts acting all mighty and forget who he was.

And the other way, acquaintances assumed that I'm going to be an asshole to them because I'm now a NON COMMISSIONED OFFICER and they are still a Corporal in the reserves. I occasionally go back to my reserves once or twice a year.

This is just one of those example. Friends think I have "made it" because I just put $250 in my wallet for at one time.

This is life I guess. People are concerned not so much on the events, but the cues. Ironic. I'm concerned about America is based on cues about the news too if I think again....

z@c+

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is life I guess. People are concerned not so much on the events, but the cues. Ironic. I'm concerned about America is based on cues about the news too if I think again....
Everything is appearances, Zac. As Hector puts it, life is a divine comedy, and everyone is playing...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Everything is appearances

Exactly.

Scary shit. It's not so much about the sex or you kissing her or what have you. People don't really care unless it's other men.

It's more of assessing the current theater of war.

If you understand that, you will then be able to quickly learn what is important, what is important to people and their assessment of you and their value to you.

Then we be able to solve the problem.

z@c+

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks all for the replies,

Anyway, i don't really have an answer.

Yeah, it seems quite weird that there is no advice on this sort of situation on the site either. At least so far I haven't come across any articles. I think it'd be a good idea for one, especially since there is a lot of knowledge on building and maintaining social circles.

The best I could find was this video from Hector, which mostly says there can be bad consequences lol -

Where are ppl roles are in that social circle?

this is the most important. People are assessing their 'Value' in the situation.

This makes sense. I'll try to just be nice with people as before and hopefully nobody's gonna be pissed off, even if they will talk. I'm more concerned about the girl to be honest, I'm not really the leader of this particular group, so hopefully she won't take a status hit because we fucked.

Then again she agreed to it as well, so it's not 100% my fault if bad stuff happens. As Hector put it, we're just 2 people that liked each other and fucked, it's nobody else's business, even if they talk about it.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, it seems quite weird that there is no advice on this sort of situation on the site either. At least so far I haven't come across any articles. I think it'd be a good idea for one, especially since there is a lot of knowledge on building and maintaining social circles.

Darius,

I would assumed that KING OF COLLEGE book by Hector, might help.

And this.

But it's not so much that Girlschase don't have an answer. I'm pretty sure that the authors know the answer. And that answer is that you cannot really control the context of all social circles. There is too way too many context for the authors to actually write and make the article in harmony so that it looks like an article.

Maybe a common set of principles might help.

Getting back to the thread.

You can only control the egos of the people. Thus, you are pretty much in control, if you are able to incentivise them. Not always money.

Everyone wants different things.
ANd if that thing helps them to virtue signal, good things, in their tribe, that's a complete yes.

And, this story will open up worlds of paradigms.

I was visiting a mosque because there's a marriage. I arrive at the mosque. There is a board advertising that males are designated on the 3rd floor. Females are designated on the 2nd floor.

Okay. Whatever. It is a mosque.

After enjoying a delicious free meal, lolx. I decided to go to the 2nd floor and waited outside as I called a female relative.

The female guardian noted "no males allowed".

I started looking in.

There was a male in the female dining area. I started confronted the female door person and noted that there's a man inside. Why is he inside the female dining area?

The silence after, is deafening......

God was with me on this one. She's a THOT.

Anyway I paused.
I forgot that I spoke too much. I know

I leave the area to the male dining space and go back to consuming food because I know at the end of the day, all of us are full of shit and that religion is a mask, a vehicle to get access.

Religion is just a vehicle, to get access.

So What's the secret? You just read it.

Muslim readers who are not supposed to be here :) ........ will be angry me for unraveling this, but Islam doesn't exist. Christianity doesn't exist.

Now what do I mean by this?
The secret is that it is people.

p.s:

If you are a believer of religion, yet you are in a phase of exploring, I don't blame you. I recommend that when you get older and into your harvesting phase,

Please study Religion for yourself. For you. I really mean for you.

Bless. This is your freedom to find God or not.
Your life is yours and you deserve this truth
You deserve to know.
Now you know.

This makes sense. I'll try to just be nice with people as before and hopefully nobody's gonna be pissed off, even if they will talk. I'm more concerned about the girl to be honest, I'm not really the leader of this particular group, so hopefully she won't take a status hit because we fucked

Being nice is helpful. I believe it so.

But it is not enough for all social circles. The more liberal minded social circles might not care about your hookup but if it happens in other circles, it is different.

Remember, it is how their value is relative to you

To make it simple, they want to know implicitly where they are in your life. They are 'Value Assessing'.

Why is everyone quiet during initial social circle phase? 'Value Assessing'.

It is an unspoken thing.

Then again she agreed to it as well, so it's not 100% my fault if bad stuff happens. As Hector put it, we're just 2 people that liked each other and fucked, it's nobody else's business, even if they talk about it.

Agree with Hector wholeheartedly.

But it doesn't matter. People will talk about things. People will talk about all things. Religion people views me as left wing while mainstream citizens views me as right wing.

Interesting eh?

I'm sure most GC members faced the same thing that I just stated above even though they are not political.

So yea...... We have to try and cater to egos.

We do it as much as possible but draw a line. People know that they want something if they keep pushing. And most people will chill out or make their social circle buddies calmed down because you try to incentivise them.

They don't want to kill the golden goose.

Think of it as Mexico's Cartel.
Social Circles, is Mexico Sophisticated Cartel. :)

z@c+

>