Handling women who are used to taking the lead or initiating conversations?

chasemember1969

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, so I want to share an experience with you.

I have been to a speed dating event and there was something I noticed. When I tried taking the lead in some of these conversations, some of the women who outright said "I want to ask a question of my own" and proceed to ask it. I've also noticed that some of the questions I ask, they say "how about you" and I answer shortly, but then they would continue that conversation.

(As I type this down, I believe I may have just answered my own question. If it's a conversation that helps with your seduction, you amplify that thread. Then when you're heading towards a conversation that doesn't help seduction, you want to thread cut it and move on from there into a more interesting topic. However I only know this in theory.)

I want to make a note. I don't mind women who take the lead here and there as long as it works to give me something to work with to help better my own seduction process. But if she's taking the lead for a long time, I feel this is the point where it can work negatively in my interaction. My question is what do you guys normally do in a situation like this where she's mostly taking the lead?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"you can lead a horse to water ".... but where do you want to go from there?

As long as she is going in your direction go with it. (as you said in your post). you don't go in 180 degrees from where oyuu are heading if iti is the wrong direction. But guide the conversation little by little in that direction. If she is being truly obstinate. you will lose attraction and you won't care if she follows your lead.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
As long as she is going in your direction go with it. (as you said in your post). you don't go in 180 degrees from where oyuu are heading if iti is the wrong direction. But guide the conversation little by little in that direction.

can you provide a good example, if the girl is leading the conversation, how does he make sure that she ends up going home with him ?

and what could mean by going in 'his' direction ?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@chasemember1969,

If a woman is very insistent on taking the lead, you can either fight her for the lead, which isn't usually a good idea, or you can take on the prize role.

That is to say, you start to test her, flirt with her, do to her what women do to you when you are chasing after them hard.

Be a little hard to get. Make them work for what they want from you. Be cagey: "Oh, I don't know if you get to know that just yet. Let's talk about XYZ first."

Have you ever interacted with a woman where even though you were doing all the leading, it felt like she was the one in control?

This is the kind of interaction and frame you build when a woman insists on doing all the 'leading' of things.

Chase

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In a Speed dating event the woman may just be making the most of the limited time. She has her standards and wants to weed out theguys who don't fit them.

Chase has good points. If you don't follow then they have to chase...

chasemember1969

Space Monkey
space monkey
@chasemember1969,

Have you ever interacted with a woman where even though you were doing all the leading, it felt like she was the one in control?
I probably have been in this situation though I don't even know what a situation like this would look like to me. Would it be any situation where I'm the one leading the conversation but she leaves getting what she wants while I don't get what I want?

With that said that's a good point, doing to the women what other women has been doing to you in terms of leading and chasing.

>