Hard auto rejection how do I recover without appearing weak?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But that was due to my ADHD. I was always laughing and cracking jokes so I seemed very approachable. I have no filter so I said everything that was on my mind. I guess people confused that with confidence.
It's quite funny that ADHD can be that helpful in your case haha
Also I think always saying everything on your mind does take at least some courage/confidence no matter what, so props for that also

typesbruh

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's quite funny that ADHD can be that helpful in your case haha
Also I think always saying everything on your mind does take at least some courage/confidence no matter what, so props for that also
I actually don't like it. It isn't actually good. I also messed up hugely by missing social cues or saying hurtful things to people. It's a double edged sword. Nowadays I'm medicated and not the same at all. But the ladies still like me.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I actually don't like it. It isn't actually good. I also messed up hugely by missing social cues or saying hurtful things to people. It's a double edged sword. Nowadays I'm medicated and not the same at all. But the ladies still like me.
Yeah I can see how that could be problematic, many times I thought things that if I said, I could have hurt people pretty badly (though I think if I didn't mean it, generally I would be able to explain myself, but still)

>