Sexual Technique  Hard Sex Hack

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I used to sometimes forget to give girls sex HARD because I became so confident in my technique. I realized this one day when a girl I'd dated for a few months talked to a girl I was then dating and told her that sex with me was good, but not THAT special. I realized I'd never really put that much effort into sex with that girl, and while I consistently made her cum, they were just regular normal-girl orgasms and not the hard screaming ones I used to have with past girlfriends. I'd gotten lazy.

What I started doing after that, and have done since, was to remind myself to give girls HARD sex by using a special image in my head, at least during missionary-style positions: during sex, I imagine during the downward / inward thrust that I am POUNDING HER PELVIS INTO THE GROUND (or mattress or what have you). I am pushing her down as DEEP and HARD as I can. My mission is to force her entire body down hard with nothing but my penis.

That imagery in mind, it suddenly gets immensely easier to give women hard, jackhammer-like sex without tiring yourself out or doing too much crazy stuff.

And you get hard, screaming, wake-the-neighbors-up-at-night-and-make-them-jealous orgasms from your girl extremely consistently.

Just use your penis to slam her entire body down every time you thrust down/in.

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here's one I like for hard sex:

Her lying on her stomach (not doggy style with her ass in the air, lying completely flat on her tummy). You can really rock her world using this; I've thought I was going to break my bed a couple times doing this. It's also a very dominant move too. Have had women tell me the next day "You know when you did that, X, to me last night? It was so intense because it was like I wanted to move with you but I couldn't!"

NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase, superb topic, and I'm anxious to share ;)
2 things I learned with my nympho ex.
1---> When she's riding you, grab (and I MEAN GRIP!!!!) her hips and slam her down on your dick (Just make sure it doesn't slide out because her coming down will hurt!!!!!!!)
2---> Another one, not sure what it's called, have her lie on her back, grab her butt or hips and pull only her legs up (split her legs at your waistline) and fuck her pulling her hard towards you as you thrust forward.

ALSO gotta love butterfly positions! My absolute favorite besides a girl riding ;)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ NJ-

NarrowJ said:
Here's one I like for hard sex:

Her lying on her stomach (not doggy style with her ass in the air, lying completely flat on her tummy). You can really rock her world using this; I've thought I was going to break my bed a couple times doing this. It's also a very dominant move too. Have had women tell me the next day "You know when you did that, X, to me last night? It was so intense because it was like I wanted to move with you but I couldn't!"

NJ

That's a fun one!

@ Richard-

Z Vaunswa said:
1---> When she's riding you, grab (and I MEAN GRIP!!!!) her hips and slam her down on your dick (Just make sure it doesn't slide out because her coming down will hurt!!!!!!!)

I'd caution you to be VERY careful with this -- this is exactly the kind of move that can lead to a broken penis (another one is a girl suddenly changing positions when you weren't ready for it / didn't move with her). Not sure if you've seen it / researched it, but look up some images on Google image search of "broken penis" -- not a pretty sight. When your penis gets broken, it's almost the same as a broken bone, in that it needs to be set and allowed to heal. Sometimes after healing, you're able to get hard and perform again; sometimes not, and you require surgery (sometimes successful; again, sometimes not).

Anyway, I don't like girl on top for precisely this reason, and am always extra careful I control the girl's hips so she doesn't go flying off in one direction or the other or start bouncing up too high or slamming down too hard - it's fun, sure, but not fun enough to risk lifelong celibacy because your Long John Silver got snapped in a heated moment ;)

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
ZacAdam said:
Guys,

This is what will happen if it's too extreme. We are fucked.

Zac

Just a quick note that I removed the image in this one - while I appreciate the warning Zac, I don't think we need any gross-out pictures of penises mid-surgery on here...! The guys are perfectly capable of Googling that stuff themselves ;)

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Some other guys besides here might take it seriously. It's humour. i intended no harm. :)

Ciao,
Zac

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hahahaha, I've changed so much since I first started posting on here!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
HOORAY!

GC boards is getting more upbeat. Keep the momentum going people. Keep posting good stuff!

Zac

>