Has anyone experienced a deterioration/regression in their seduction skills over time?

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

I’ve been doing game on and off since 2014. My peak success was in 2016. There were instances in which I was laying several new girls per week. Then I ended taking essentially a two-year break between 2017 and 2018 to focus on my studies. Getting back into game seriously in 2019, I have not been able to replicate the same success that I’d achieved in the past. In 2019, my approach anxiety was rampant, and I was never able to fully overcome it. My main focus over the next few months is to eliminate my approach anxiety. Over the past year, my dates have had a pretty poor closing rate. A few lays here and there, but nothing consistent. In 2016, whenever I pulled a girl, I had an 80% chance of laying them. These days, I’m struggling even to kiss her at my place without her becoming uncomfortable and wanting to leave.
After careful analysis and reading my past field reports, I realise that the way I’ve been executing the dates recently have been lacking in arousal and sexual intent. Escalation at my place therefore felt unnatural and awkward. These days, I play it far too safe on the date, whereas I used to be much more sexual and bolder. Without reading my past reports, I would’ve struggled to pinpoint where my issue was. It got me thinking though, how I’m evidently worse at game I am today compared to my peak a few year ago. Has anyone ever experienced a worsening in skill level over time? I’m confident that I have the tools to get back to where I was, but I’m disappointed in the regression of my abilities, despite recent months of consistent practice. Can anyone relate to my experiences?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Short note.

Cure your past States. See moojiji on YouTube. We all operate from state. That state is important because it is where we start something.

As for deterioration, it can be the market moving in a different direction and you not approaching and creating as many social circles.

Don't change because Zac said so. Or girlschase said so.

But fundamentals is always the same. We just think we are better human beings when really we just amplify fundamentals and remove obstacles by business jargon and actually solve it.

Layman: Understand how you understand the game and then adjust and start throwing. Eventually it will hit again.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

I’ve been doing game on and off since 2014. My peak success was in 2016. There were instances in which I was laying several new girls per week. Then I ended taking essentially a two-year break between 2017 and 2018 to focus on my studies. Getting back into game seriously in 2019, I have not been able to replicate the same success that I’d achieved in the past. In 2019, my approach anxiety was rampant, and I was never able to fully overcome it. My main focus over the next few months is to eliminate my approach anxiety. Over the past year, my dates have had a pretty poor closing rate. A few lays here and there, but nothing consistent. In 2016, whenever I pulled a girl, I had an 80% chance of laying them. These days, I’m struggling even to kiss her at my place without her becoming uncomfortable and wanting to leave.
After careful analysis and reading my past field reports, I realise that the way I’ve been executing the dates recently have been lacking in arousal and sexual intent. Escalation at my place therefore felt unnatural and awkward. These days, I play it far too safe on the date, whereas I used to be much more sexual and bolder. Without reading my past reports, I would’ve struggled to pinpoint where my issue was. It got me thinking though, how I’m evidently worse at game I am today compared to my peak a few year ago. Has anyone ever experienced a worsening in skill level over time? I’m confident that I have the tools to get back to where I was, but I’m disappointed in the regression of my abilities, despite recent months of consistent practice. Can anyone relate to my experiences?

If you notice you started 2014 your peak was 2016 after 2016 there were a lot of changes, due to instagram and dating apps and other factors (a lot of the society affected a bit game), a lot of people game went to shit or quit pua completely similar to you(mainly a lot of the screeners)........ Breaks can hurt game temporarily as well, so does break ups... Learn second generation verbals (that could help in today environment)

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
A noticeable drop in skills is expected after time away. I had something similar which I’m still recovering from. You just have to go back on the grind, unfortunately finding the same motivation can be harder the second time around.

Levo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes, of course. As you said its a SKILL. You use it or lose it.

I don't think you'd be asking the same thing if someone said "I didnt play guitar for two years and now Im not as good as I used to be". Youd say yeah duh, go practice! Get back to where you were!

At least now you do have the experience and can see where your shortcomings are. I am in a similar boat as you, getting back into game after a long relationship.

Definitely not where I was when I went out 4 nights a week years ago, but at least at the end of the night I can debrief myself and keep improving.

>