Has Game Become Tougher In Ten Years

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah a relevant thread popped up and read through the first post. Feel I am absolutely top dog qualified for this as it is my ten year anniversary from Sedfast coming up.

Why listen to me? Ten years ago was a pretty interesting time in game. Some interesting tid bits of game;

In 2012 I was first taught the original mystery method/ read the game before I discovered Sedfast. Which was insane how many light years ahead of everything else sedfast actually was.

So I can bridge the gap very well. I’m regards to game I usually bestow and preach the same information that I would always preach.

What has changed in ten years, besides the amount of options women have?

Not much in actual game interactions. Most if not everything is near identical.

What have i noticed in actual change? Meeting girls and the venues you can run into them at.

- Starbucks use to be the go to place for example in 2013. Use to be able to see girls there on the regular. Now I see more delivery drivers which sorta kill vibes. In other words fall of chain restaurants.

- Malls have died due to online shopping which wasn’t as big of a concept in 2013

However these are trivial. New locations to meet girls at;

- Places like whole foods and IKEA are more popular then ever for picking up women.

Some interesting things about approaching out in public.

- Women are using such a variety Of apps and I really don’t want ten apps on my phone for communication. What’s app, Facebook, insta, snap, Tik tok, etc….. Nobody is willing to have twenty diff apps for them. Yet now adays phone calling has never been worst off. I have a work around on this one however cause I’m smart.

- You are way way less likely to be accosted for approachin. Back in 2014-2017 I got in shit cause of the social justice warriors and a lot of other stupid ass shit that made getting pussy like a time bomb.

Lifestyle and the general environment for approaching

- I am seeing alot of women, can go out on dates through approaching relatively easy. I am noticing a lot more of a divide between rich and poor.

- Since everything is more expensive and wages haven’t gone up a lot of people are working more hours which leaves less time to go out

- Women are running into issues functioning. These women do not understand important life skills such as plumbing, electrical, cars etc….. and are getting fleeced on the regular without having a man to provide direction. Single women are legit an unmiti disaster

- Stock market and economy is in the shitter yet places are getting flooded with foreigners

- I’m getting propositioned for a lot of threesomes or weird as fuck cult sex. Which I 100% avoid. My gut says sex is being more politicized recently from @silvertree ? Previous times but I’m from the nineties and wouldn’t be able to say.

My thoughts are pretty straightforward. It’s way easier now for a guy to get laid and win. The one caveat to this is the following.

- Don’t be in debt

- Have a decent balenced lifestyle *[You can’t spend entire days or entire nights running game for chicks Id say a couple hours a week maximum]

- Dont watch too much media, but book reading is fine.

- Avoid social media such as Instagram and Faceboo. Chicks spend a lot of there time stalking shit

Anyways that’s it. If any questions ask away.

@Teevster can you tag silvertree in regards to politicized sex on the uptick from 90’s before? Curious to hear his opinion. Sorry to bug must0

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So what's your # 1 funnel to meeting women daygame or nightgame? Also I think you live in Europe right so is your sample size strictly european countries? Cuz just because things may seem easier or some aspects have gotten better there doesn't mean it's a identical situation in the West. Not that I can really say for myself.

I don't know if it's gotten easier or worst since I didn't game in the past and my only reference points are during covid(lolz),but a lot of guys seem to talk about girls being flakier and inconsistent since covid happened and the rise of social media. Hard to know if you can attribute this phenomenon of men struggling because this generation of dudes are just doing something wrong or if it's because the market has changed somewhat like skills mentioned in a old post.

Could you elaborate on what having a balanced lifestyle would look like and why you shouldn't pure sarge to meet women?

Last edited:

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
So what's your # 1 funnel to meeting women daygame or nightgame? Also I think you live in Europe right so is your sample size strictly european countries? Cuz just because things may seem easier or some aspects have gotten better there doesn't mean it's a identical situation in the West. Not that I can really say for myself.

I don't know if it's gotten easier or worst since I didn't game in the past and my only reference points are during covid(lolz),but a lot of guys seem to talk about girls being flakier and inconsistent since covid happened and the rise of social media. Hard to know if you can attribute this phenomenon of men struggling because this generation of dudes are just doing something wrong or if it's because the market has changed somewhat like skills mentioned in a old post.

Could you elaborate on what having a balanced lifestyle would look like and why you shouldn't pure sarge to meet women?

I’m assuming funnel is meant for where I am meeting women at. I have my choice of venues. This year I had tickets to the fire work nights at the local baseball diamond and did approaching there. Last year I was at the beach restaurant drinking at the bar and year before that I was at the university bar getting sloshed. I’ve been doing charity dinners more often recently.

Im getting close to my thirties, so certain venues I stick out like a sore thumb. Other venues I still honestly stick out like a sore thumb but then I have people with me who facilitate the acclimation to wherever I’m at.

I haven’t seen women flakier, but I’ve been seeing a trend of just unsustainable practices from businesses which is starting to really show the cracks in the system.

Ive dated a couple waitresses and the hours have giant swings, a lot of people phone in sick or switch jobs even more so right now and the price of everything with the issues of parking and constant construction with traffic has made eating out an actual chore. *[Whoops ranted here]

What I’ll say is this, women who have more money usually as a rule of thumb will have more free time.

Balanced lifestyle for a single man looks like this; Exercise, Work, Cook, In take information, Act.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Regarding the multiple social media apps: this si how I get around that when a girl wants me to add her on one of them….

”I’m a busy man. I dont have time for BS social media distractions. I’m sure a woman of your caliber understands that. Let’s do phone numbers instead.”

If they actually like you they will give you their number.

>