Has the era of game & fundamentals closed, and the era of fat wallets and big Johnstons arisen?

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
MOD: this and the following posts have been split off from this thread to correct a thread derail.

-------------

I’ve espoused this since the days of Sedfast but forums are an old anomility now adays. These places for discussion would be considered dead internet.

I notice it on 4chan /pol/ as well. Threads are just robots reposting the same threads but now they only reach their bump limit within a day where it use to be threads bump limit reached within half an hour.

Oddly enough the most popular on the internet right at this exact second, *[Besides Reddit] is incels.is that forum has shitloads of posting and a lot of it is entertaining. If girlschase wants to start attracting new members they should pay for some advertising on there, I’m sure many guys on that forum would much rather have some instructional structure to getting laid then staying virgins.

Other thing I will say is that women I’m meeting now adays are getting sugared to high heaven *[But are broke] Next time you are out on a date ask your date how often men have flown her out for a free vacation most of the better looking ones have it done once minimum. Could be that the era of having a big wallet and a big dick is starting to trump the era of fundamentals, and nlp verbals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’ve espoused this since the days of Sedfast but forums are an old anomility now adays. These places for discussion would be considered dead internet.

I notice it on 4chan /pol/ as well. Threads are just robots reposting the same threads but now they only reach their bump limit within a day where it use to be threads bump limit reached within half an hour.

Oddly enough the most popular on the internet right at this exact second, *[Besides Reddit] is incels.is that forum has shitloads of posting and a lot of it is entertaining. If girlschase wants to start attracting new members they should pay for some advertising on there, I’m sure many guys on that forum would much rather have some instructional structure to getting laid then staying virgins.

Other thing I will say is that women I’m meeting now adays are getting sugared to high heaven *[But are broke] Next time you are out on a date ask your date how often men have flown her out for a free vacation most of the better looking ones have it done once minimum. Could be that the era of having a big wallet and a big dick is starting to trump the era of fundamentals, and nlp verbals.
Brah! I will remind that seduction is how to find solutions and get around the the LMS aka look, noney and status....people take literally the "how to get around" as we are saying don't look money max, don't look max, don't status max.... again how to get around it, and let's say you look max status max etc...red pill none sense do you think the sex with a girl you flew around aka lower level pay for play is the same as genuine sexual desire...brah! You should stop hanging out in red pills and incel sites, you starting to get tunnel vision and confirmation bias.... Happened to me when I was going to then pua hate and again years later jumping into red pill none sense... Took me 2 seconds and drop in results to put 2 and 2 together...

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

In Dubai, which is the capital of "big wallet, limp dick" on Earth, the dating market is basically a whoring competition. Many girls who arrive her see the whores making bank and get jealous, turning to prostitution themselves. Every other guy told me the girls would never date me unless I fork out the $$$. But even there, I was able to date multiple normal, beautiful, high value girls. And I would have got laid if I stayed longer than 5 days. Keep in mind I'm neither good looking nor have exceptional game, just practicing the material the best I can.

The "money = girls" thing is not real. If anything, there are a lot of rich clueless guys nowadays, which brings up the value of seducers even more

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
In Dubai, which is the capital of "big wallet, limp dick" on Earth, the dating market is basically a whoring competition. Many girls who arrive her see the whores making bank and get jealous, turning to prostitution themselves. Every other guy told me the girls would never date me unless I fork out the $$$. But even there, I was able to date multiple normal, beautiful, high value girls. And I would have got laid if I stayed longer than 5 days. Keep in mind I'm neither good looking nor have exceptional game, just practicing the material the best I can.

The "money = girls" thing is not real. If anything, there are a lot of rich clueless guys nowadays, which brings up the value of seducers even more
Just a slight nitpick, there are many rich guys, I have some wings that are rich, and in my own crew I got guys that looks max, money max and status max...one in the forum is @TomInHo they still get excellent results but they are actually gaming using is as bait at times if they have to they are still coming across as lovers vs sugar daddies...

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just a slight nitpick, there are many rich guys, I have some wings that are rich, and in my own crew I got guys that looks max, money max and status max...one in the forum is @TomInHo they still get excellent results but they are actually gaming using is as bait at times if they have to they are still coming across as lovers vs sugar daddies...

Agreed, if you have money and game, it's ideal

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Agreed, if you have money and game, it's ideal
I think a lot of people underappreciate the potential uses of money for, among many other things, improving fundies. Financial abundance has so many benefits and a lot of people who are making a lot of money end up wasting it as fast as it comes in.

Money improves your game if you use it right. But not at all the way LMS proponents believe.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think a lot of people underappreciate the potential uses of money for, among many other things, improving fundies. Financial abundance has so many benefits and a lot of people who are making a lot of money end up wasting it as fast as it comes in.

Money improves your game if you use it right. But not at all the way LMS proponents believe.
“Improving fundies” meaning being able to afford a healthy diet, gym membership, high-quality clothing etc.?

rockstar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Most fundamentals don't really need that much money to improve. Fitness just takes consistent work, style doesn't really have to be expensive, body language and social skills just take a lot of practice. If anything, time is a much bigger factor. I get things like dental work or hair transplants, but what else really requires money?

Imo, money helps most with logistics and doing social circle things. There are a lot of ways you can buy your way into being around really attractive girls, especially if you're creative about it.

I think focusing on money generally indirectly hurts guys with women just because of the time/focus/energy it sucks up. I have a hard time seeing money replace the time to spend several nights a week partying and nightgaming, do daygame sessions, text dozens of leads, have the time flexibility to schedule dates whenever the girl's available, build social circle connections, etc. The amount of pussy you can get by being unemployed and having an extra 40 hours a week is pretty remarkable. Though money can help you free up time too (maids, meal delivery, VA's). Online dating boosts are also really useful

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
“Improving fundies” meaning being able to afford a healthy diet, gym membership, high-quality clothing etc.?
Not just that.

Financial abundance has a lot of positive effects in and of itself. Especially when you didn’t grow up that way.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yeah being financially independent, aka not being a savings or consumer rat, but a first order business unit, in MJ DeMarco parlance, would give you maybe not all those 40 hours a week, since you would still need to do maintenance, but more than being a wage or salary slave.

The main thing is you wouldn’t be anybody’s bitch.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lol, no.

I’m with @Skills on this one. The coping posts are getting ridiculous.

I blame Instagram and TikTok for making people think you have to be rich, famous or jacked to get sex.
FFS, normal people have sex everyday.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol, no.

I’m with @Skills on this one. The coping posts are getting ridiculous.

I blame Instagram and TikTok for making people think you have to be rich, famous or jacked to get sex.
FFS, normal people have sex everyday.
Yeah I certainly didn’t intend to suggest that you need money to get laid. Just that from a mastery oriented approach having financial abundance should be part of the end state. And of course women should never be the reason for making money.

To be clear, I’m not talking about becoming the guy who has a Lamborghini. I’m talking about becoming the guy who owns a comfortable house, has multiple secure income streams, has zero debt, and has more disposable income than he actually uses. All things being equal, such a man is always going to be more confident, calmer, more outcome independent, and most importantly in better physical and mental health than the guy living in his car.

Last edited:

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human

You are trying to correlate big wallet with limp dick which isn’t how the world actually works. Sounds to me with the way you wrote it, *[I could be wrong I honestly am KJ at this point I’ve never been nor do I care about Dubai the Middle East is a ghetto dump] sounds like these “normal” women you are dating are the rejected left overs of these rich men. Something that I’ve started to see clog up my dating world is these women rejects of rich dudes who only after getting rejected start to humble themselves.

The money isn’t everything of course but a guy who has money, and looks and some basic caveman game is probably going to slay more then the guy with advanced game. Of course I’ve always felt that PUA is the matter of being the most nearby dick at a given situation so you don’t have to compete against looks,money and status.

Of course this topics been beaten to death but thought I’d reiterate my obvious point.

Brah! I will remind that seduction is how to find solutions and get around the the LMS aka look, noney and status

I’m finding more now adays I have less of a focus on seduction. I’m not really “seducing” as I’m more starting to move towards a “This is what I am” and providing a take it or leave it approach. I’ve been terrible at the gym, but have the money not so much the status.

*[Edit thought it would be important to note I’m hitting thirty soon]

I’m not doing fantastic I’m not doing ill either. Quite in the relaxed state. What’s your solution to the look, money and status? If it’s dancing money routine ain’t my thing I’ve never been good at that.

Last edited:

Adventurer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You are trying to correlate big wallet with limp dick which isn’t how the world actually works. Sounds to me with the way you wrote it, *[I could be wrong I honestly am KJ at this point I’ve never been nor do I care about Dubai the Middle East is a ghetto dump] sounds like these “normal” women you are dating are the rejected left overs of these rich men. Something that I’ve started to see clog up my dating world is these women rejects of rich dudes who only after getting rejected start to humble themselves.

The money isn’t everything of course but a guy who has money, and looks and some basic caveman game is probably going to slay more then the guy with advanced game. Of course I’ve always felt that PUA is the matter of being the most nearby dick at a given situation so you don’t have to compete against looks,money and status.

Of course this topics been beaten to death but thought I’d reiterate my obvious point.

I’m finding more now adays I have less of a focus on seduction. I’m not really “seducing” as I’m more starting to move towards a “This is what I am” and providing a take it or leave it approach. I’ve been terrible at the gym, but have the money not so much the status.

I’m not doing fantastic I’m not doing ill either. Quite in the relaxed state. What’s your solution to the look, money and status? If it’s dancing money routine ain’t my thing I’ve never been good at that.

I'm sure some guys with money are killing it in Dubai, as I said in my journal, the city is really safe and it's a great place to cold approach. A lot of hot girls there too

The point I'm trying to make is that even in a dating environment skewed towards easy money from clueless johns, it's possible to use regular seduction to good use.

The 2 girls I had dates with in Dubai were a doctor (no need for prostitution bc she made bank) and an event organiser with a not-insignificant insta following (the jury's out on that one... But she didn't ask for any money from me, not told me anything about being a sugar baby). This does not scream "leftovers" to me, both were quality girls according to my standards.

Btw the title of this thread "the era of fat wallet and big Johnstons" is super funny to me

>