Have a look at my process!

iancasablanco

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
After reading the .pdf Chase rewarded us with, I got to thinking, and realized that I hadn't really sat down and analyzed my interactions with women, what worked and what didn't. (While I am observant and a thinker, I'm not exactly an analytic person.) So I really dug into what has stayed constant during my successes, whether these took a day, a week or months to close. After refining this, and breaking it up into bite-size, chewable pieces, I've come up with the following list. I'd like for anyone who comes across it to add suggestions, ask questions, make observations, and share ideas, respectively.

I. Chat up and make friends with any and all receptive people (especially attractive girls who notice you) in setting.
1. Make clear intentions when opening.
2. Match tone with person and build connection.
3. Go to get drink, watch band, meet other friend, etc.

II. Move most attractive, receptive girl somewhere comfortable with low noise level, and appeal to what she's after.
1. Build off of connection from opening.
2. Lead her there in some fashion. (Take hand, hand on lower back, that type of stuff.)
3. Deep dive, screen, thread shift, and all other tricks up sleeve (also, get phone number).

III. Go somewhere more private and make magic.
1. Happen to end up close and kiss her.
2. Pull back and tease, repeating process accordingly. (depending on tension.)
3. Once shortage of clothes is reached, retrieve condom and go in for the kill.

(Morning after, give breakfast and pill, and leave her with a text message that will widen her already present smile ;3)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Looks like a fine process, Ian. It's simple, straightforward, flexible, and adaptable, and it takes you from open to close (and a little beyond) - everything a good process should be.

This looks like one you're using primarily in bar / party settings, but I think you'll find it's pretty applicable in just about any setting - you could easily trade "watch band" for "check out art" at an art museum, "hit the dance floor" at a club, etc.

One question I do have on that one - is that a takeaway you're doing (i.e., you're leaving without the girl, then coming back again later) or are you bringing her with you? If it's a takeaway, that's the only one that might need adapting in different situations - e.g., if you meet her on the street, you won't well be able to do a takeaway and still count on her being there when you come back. But in social settings where people are mostly staying put, it's pitch perfect (especially earlier in the night, when there's little risk of her leaving).

Chase

iancasablanco

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're right, Chase, and naturally, you would seem a little strange chatting up every person in the street, so the first parts up to the takeaway simply wouldn't be necesarry there. However on that note, what suggestion would you give to provide social proof during street pickup?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Howdy Ian,

iancasablanco said:
You're right, Chase, and naturally, you would seem a little strange chatting up every person in the street, so the first parts up to the takeaway simply wouldn't be necesarry there. However on that note, what suggestion would you give to provide social proof during street pickup?

Social proof in a street pickup is a little tricky. The best way's usually just to mention it; when she asks where you're going, you can say you just had lunch with some friends and now you're out for a walk, or that you're giving a talk tonight and you were out exploring the town for a while before heading back to get ready. Whatever it is you're doing that involves people, and especially if it involves leadership, see if you can weave it into your explanation for why you're out.

Another alternative, if you're somewhere that allows a little more time and you happen to be on the phone, is speaking loudly and appealingly so that the women around you will take notice. After your call is over, you can wait a minute or so, then open the girl near to you who was checking you out and playing with her hair while you were on the phone. This is great for bus and train rides. Everyone else there looks like a mute zombie, but you're the guy with friends and connections (even better when it's a girl you're talking to; "All right Jodie, talk to you later!" you say as you hang up, etc.).

Chase

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
One thing i've never used in an interaction with a girl is a set process, its always seemed a little mechanical to me. Do you ever find your self straying wayward from a certain point in the process because of situational reasons? Or are you always able to execute as planned?

iancasablanco

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well, its been said,"even the best plan requires course corrections," a good plan certainly has to be flexible, for example if theres competition afoot, or if she's a challenge ill detour a bit to take care of it.

>