Having sex with a girl who has a boyfriend?

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
My situation is that I met a girl a couple months ago, made out with her and that's when she told me she was with someone. I didn't really care and we ended up having sex, and have done several times.

I've told her that I'm not interested in anything serious with her.

Despite this she's now told me "I'm scared of you because I want you so badly"

My question is, does it sound like she's developing feels, and should I back off?

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My situation is that I met a girl a couple months ago, made out with her and that's when she told me she was with someone. I didn't really care and we ended up having sex, and have done several times.

My question is, does it sound like she's developing feels, and should I back off?
In my experience the first month is enough for deep rooted feelings to blossom into a nice flower.

Sounds to me like her flower’s bloomed, so it’s up to you on whether you want to continue nurturing it. I don’t wanna say back off because literally “backing off” of a girl because you feel like they are catching feelings can make the feelings grow even more. For instance texting her less might make her grow more needy and think about you even more.

Sadly though once her feelings for you fade she won’t put out with you anymore. Also the only off switch is you messing up, you letting her down, or some outside factor out of your control.
If you truly don’t want her to have feelings and can erase those without needing the sex from her afterward (because it wont be an option), you need to pick the flower. Do that by letting her down honestly.

It’s all in what you want because you can’t help if she catches those types of feelings it’s a given when she’s having sex.

Also it sounds like she’s in an unfulfilling relationship so just because you let her down it doesn’t mean she won’t eventually cheat and fall for someone else on the other guy again.

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
In my experience the first month is enough for deep rooted feelings to blossom into a nice flower.

Sounds to me like her flower’s bloomed, so it’s up to you on whether you want to continue nurturing it. I don’t wanna say back off because literally “backing off” of a girl because you feel like they are catching feelings can make the feelings grow even more. For instance texting her less might make her grow more needy and think about you even more.

Sadly though once her feelings for you fade she won’t put out with you anymore. Also the only off switch is you messing up, you letting her down, or some outside factor out of your control.
If you truly don’t want her to have feelings and can erase those without needing the sex from her afterward (because it wont be an option), you need to pick the flower. Do that by letting her down honestly.

It’s all in what you want because you can’t help if she catches those types of feelings it’s a given when she’s having sex.

Also it sounds like she’s in an unfulfilling relationship so just because you let her down it doesn’t mean she won’t eventually cheat and fall for someone else on the other guy again.

Thanks for your response Sunking,

She has two behavious:

- Alone: She's affectionate

- In a group setting: A lot less. Of course, she'll lean close to me sometimes, touch me, but nothing more.

She did open up and say she's anxious/over thinks and doesn't like PDA, so who knows, it's probably just that.

Anyway, I've made it clear I don't want things to move anywhere more forward than they are now, because, like you've said, if she's capable of cheating on her boyfriend of 3 years, she's capable of doing it to me.

So I can basically keep hooking up with her then?

You think she's already developed feelings then?

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- Alone: She's affectionate

- In a group setting: A lot less. Of course, she'll lean close to me sometimes, touch me, but nothing more.
Yeah in these scenarios it’s best to play it lowkey until you guys are alone. I’m assuming you guys are in the same social circle so she probably doesn’t wanna signal to anyone that she sleeps with you. This being because she has a boyfriend..
Anyway, I've made it clear I don't want things to move anywhere more forward than they are now, because, like you've said, if she's capable of cheating on her boyfriend of 3 years, she's capable of doing it to me.

So I can basically keep hooking up with her then?

You think she's already developed feelings then?

And yes, i’m willing to bet she’s already attached to you a good amount. She practically admitted it when she said how bad she wanted you.

Yes you can keep hooking up with her, since she’s already had sex with you multiple times her feelings won’t really get in the way of that. In fact maintaining the attachment she has is how you’re able to keep hooking up with her.

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah in these scenarios it’s best to play it lowkey until you guys are alone. I’m assuming you guys are in the same social circle so she probably doesn’t wanna signal to anyone that she sleeps with you. This being because she has a boyfriend..

And yes, i’m willing to bet she’s already attached to you a good amount. She practically admitted it when she said how bad she wanted you.

Yes you can keep hooking up with her, since she’s already had sex with you multiple times her feelings won’t really get in the way of that. In fact maintaining the attachment she has is how you’re able to keep hooking up with her.

Thanks again Sunking,

Ngl her statement did take me aback a bit, but it was in the moment. She's gone to the beach with some of my flatmates (mutual friends), I can't go because I'm working. She was like maybe you could take your computer to th ebeach, but that wouldn't be possible.

Anyway, we spent pretty much all day together yesterday, so we need our space. Surprised how much kino she did on the date considering what I told you about her and PDA before.

I noticed my arms have gotten bigger and she took the chance to touch them.

Most people we know know something's going on. Even though it's not obvious, people we know already know something's up.

Also, she completely forgot her boyfriend is coming on the 3rd of june.

We're organising a surprise birthday party for a mutual friend next weekend and she was like "We could totally be working behind the bar together!"

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

well you need to understand the social dynamics of women cheating on the boyfriend...

- she cheated on him most likely cause she is not completely happy in the relationship and she is on the way out, probably staying cause of social status. "i have a boyfriend" - this is important for women specially if she has him on social media and introduce to family is hard to deal with all that perceive stress ...

- you are newer and fresh with less history of mistakes and fuck ups, plus you are more of a novelty and new and you don't see her as often as the bf....

- as you keep sleeping with her, since she has a boyfriend, you are less "give a fuck" which is attractive.... on the other hand the boyfriend knows something is off and she is withdrawing causing him to get more needy.....

^ so understand the dynamics, and yes she keep sleeping with you she will develop feelings...

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
well you need to understand the social dynamics of women cheating on the boyfriend...

- she cheated on him most likely cause she is not completely happy in the relationship and she is on the way out, probably staying cause of social status. "i have a boyfriend" - this is important for women specially if she has him on social media and introduce to family is hard to deal with all that perceive stress ...
You're right, and that's without a doubt. - she's on the way out. I think you're also right about the social status too. She might also be waiting to see how this develop with me before cutting the metaphorical cord(?) And maybe even because she's unsure about me and where I stand (?)

She has told me "I'm scared of you because I like you too much"

On our date yesterday, she was talking about this big block party we are having to celebrate the end of COVID restrictions in the country - she said she would like us to be working behind one of the "bars", and she completely forgot that he's coming on the 3rd, so before the party. I think she's somewhat checked out emotionally.

- you are newer and fresh with less history of mistakes and fuck ups, plus you are more of a novelty and new and you don't see her as often as the bf....
We're definitely still in the infatuation stage. I do see her more often then him right now, but I try to keep it to once, maybe twice a week. I don't think I'll see much of her the two weeks he's here.

- as you keep sleeping with her, since she has a boyfriend, you are less "give a fuck" which is attractive.... on the other hand the boyfriend knows something is off and she is withdrawing causing him to get more needy.....
Yeah, and the more needy and desperate he gets, the more he's driving her into my arms, because the person who cares the least in a relationship, is the person with the power.

So, what I now know I need to do is to keep doing what I'm doing and nothing more. I know she's into me to a certain degree, I know he's fucking up, and have no idea why he's still coming over knowing she told him she met someone (me)...

^ so understand the dynamics, and yes she keep sleeping with you she will develop feelings...

A lot can happen in 4 months before I'm heading back home. Maybe keep her as a FWB?

Thanks Skills, really appreciate your feedback.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You're right, and that's without a doubt. - she's on the way out. I think you're also right about the social status too. She might also be waiting to see how this develop with me before cutting the metaphorical cord(?) And maybe even because she's unsure about me and where I stand (?)

She has told me "I'm scared of you because I like you too much"

On our date yesterday, she was talking about this big block party we are having to celebrate the end of COVID restrictions in the country - she said she would like us to be working behind one of the "bars", and she completely forgot that he's coming on the 3rd, so before the party. I think she's somewhat checked out emotionally.

We're definitely still in the infatuation stage. I do see her more often then him right now, but I try to keep it to once, maybe twice a week. I don't think I'll see much of her the two weeks he's here.

Yeah, and the more needy and desperate he gets, the more he's driving her into my arms, because the person who cares the least in a relationship, is the person with the power.

So, what I now know I need to do is to keep doing what I'm doing and nothing more. I know she's into me to a certain degree, I know he's fucking up, and have no idea why he's still coming over knowing she told him she met someone (me)...

A lot can happen in 4 months before I'm heading back home. Maybe keep her as a FWB?

Thanks Skills, really appreciate your feedback.

well here is the worst thing that could happen, cause it has happened to me many many times, and i totally hates when it happens:

- she lives the boyfried/husband and then the cool dynamics you guys had go to shit! and now she wants you to replace the boyfriend/hubby.... Causes annoyance and drama, to the point you are better of getting rid of her all together unless you actually want to substitute the boyfriend or hubby... But it takes anywhere from 1 month to 6 months to happen at times...

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she lives the boyfried/husband and then the cool dynamics you guys had go to shit! and now she wants you to replace the boyfriend/hubby.... Causes annoyance and drama, to the point you are better of getting rid of her all together unless you actually want to substitute the boyfriend or hubby... But it takes anywhere from 1 month to 6 months to happen at times...
Yeah, totally right. Also, I would add that not necessarily because she cheated on her boyfriend, she will cheat on you, but morally, clearly, she doesn't seem to have a problem with it (as most women with some sexual experience, I would say, there's some darker Hector articles about that, like this one, I believe). So, basically, if you're super dominant and never get needy with her, providing her with that good D, she'll be loyal, but... Maybe you get a bit lazy, maybe you have to go out of town for some business, maybe you just have a bad phase in your life and get a bit depressed... Then, I wouldn't expect a girl like that to be loyal. It's not a good start for a relationship, for sure, but if you really want to, I guess you could, though be mindful of the consequences of her maybe cheating on you eventually, and if you're ready to deal with it (if you catch it, you can always cut her off, after all, but there's worse stuff like STDs, her trying to get you to raise some other guy's kid, and crazy stuff like that, though I would say this is very uncommon). You can also just keep on seeing her casually until she wants more commitment, of course

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
well here is the worst thing that could happen, cause it has happened to me many many times, and i totally hates when it happens:

- she lives the boyfried/husband and then the cool dynamics you guys had go to shit! and now she wants you to replace the boyfriend/hubby.... Causes annoyance and drama, to the point you are better of getting rid of her all together unless you actually want to substitute the boyfriend or hubby... But it takes anywhere from 1 month to 6 months to happen at times...

In my experience, the best thing to do is let the girl deal with everything that's commitment. When it's her idea, you don't come across as needy/desperate/insecure.

That's what I mean, her bf is coming over for 2 weeks. The fact he hasn't broken up with her because he knows she's met someone (this should tell him she's cheating), her respect for him is going to be close to ZERO. I don't need to do or say anything at this point (tell me if I'm wrong).

I will continue to see her for 4 months, and by that point, who knows how she'll see me.

I think I would like to keep it casual with her and not serious.

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah, totally right. Also, I would add that not necessarily because she cheated on her boyfriend, she will cheat on you, but morally, clearly, she doesn't seem to have a problem with it (as most women with some sexual experience, I would say, there's some darker Hector articles about that, like this one, I believe). So, basically, if you're super dominant and never get needy with her, providing her with that good D, she'll be loyal, but... Maybe you get a bit lazy, maybe you have to go out of town for some business, maybe you just have a bad phase in your life and get a bit depressed... Then, I wouldn't expect a girl like that to be loyal. It's not a good start for a relationship, for sure, but if you really want to, I guess you could, though be mindful of the consequences of her maybe cheating on you eventually, and if you're ready to deal with it (if you catch it, you can always cut her off, after all, but there's worse stuff like STDs, her trying to get you to raise some other guy's kid, and crazy stuff like that, though I would say this is very uncommon). You can also just keep on seeing her casually until she wants more commitment, of course

You're absolutely right. She has no morals when it comes to relationships and loyalty. This is why I would never consider commitment with her. She's OK with cheating, so she'd be OK with cheating on me.

We get along fine, there's good chemistry, sex is good, et cetera... but there will never be anything serious between us, and I've told her explicitly. It's a shame, I won't lie.

She could end up being a girl I call when I'm in need to get relieved, if you catch my drift.

Her boyfriend is clearly fucking up, pretty bad, and like I've mentioned to Skills, the fact he hasn't dumped her the moment she told him "I met someone", suggests he's weak.

I would never dare travel to a country to see a girl who I was in a relationship with after she told me "I've met someone". The guy even knows my name for Christ sakes!! Put 2 and 2 together for crying out loud?!?

I don't want to sound like a dick, but this is how I feel.

In my opinion, anything to do with "commitment" should be brought up by the woman, not the man. I just need to keep doing what I'm doing. Not being too available, not revealing anything, keeping the mystery, sleeping with her, maybe a date a week, not texting her.

Keeping her on her toes... she'll probably be thinking of me when she sleeps with hm (which I know will happen)

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When I was in college, I dated a girl who had a bf. She ended up leaving him for me after about 3 months and I ended up breaking things off as soon as she broke things off with him, which then lead her into a downward spiral of depression for at least months if not longer.

But I won't be with a woman long term who was cheating on her bf because I'll one day be the guy things aren't going well with and she'll find a new guy like me and cheat on me to be with him because that's a patterns she's in. If she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you. (just like you said)

She's also getting emotionally attached to you, which is a bad thing. You're going to end up breaking her heart since you don't think highly of her, which is what she deserves for her behavior anyway.

If I were you, I'd stop talking to this girl completely. Nothing good is going to come from it... there are all kinds of shit things she could do to try to keep you, like getting intentionally pregnant, manipulating you, and trying to turn the tables on you so that you're falling for her by treating you like garbage, making you jealous, or any of the other shit tactics women use to get a guy sucked in.

None of those are good things and I've had women try ALL of them on me before. The common factor in all of them was that I was dating shit women to begin with. Don't date shit women, it rubs off on you... you're being intimate with a piece of shit human being. Nothing good comes from that.

My suggestion is that you find better women to be with.

Zebarbu

Space Monkey
space monkey
When I was in college, I dated a girl who had a bf. She ended up leaving him for me after about 3 months and I ended up breaking things off as soon as she broke things off with him, which then lead her into a downward spiral of depression for at least months if not longer.

But I won't be with a woman long term who was cheating on her bf because I'll one day be the guy things aren't going well with and she'll find a new guy like me and cheat on me to be with him because that's a patterns she's in. If she's willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you. (just like you said)

She's also getting emotionally attached to you, which is a bad thing. You're going to end up breaking her heart since you don't think highly of her, which is what she deserves for her behavior anyway.

If I were you, I'd stop talking to this girl completely. Nothing good is going to come from it... there are all kinds of shit things she could do to try to keep you, like getting intentionally pregnant, manipulating you, and trying to turn the tables on you so that you're falling for her by treating you like garbage, making you jealous, or any of the other shit tactics women use to get a guy sucked in.

None of those are good things and I've had women try ALL of them on me before. The common factor in all of them was that I was dating shit women to begin with. Don't date shit women, it rubs off on you... you're being intimate with a piece of shit human being. Nothing good comes from that.

My suggestion is that you find better women to be with.

I'm not going to lie, she's cool, a good laugh, good sex, and we obviously have chemistry.

I've stated that nothing serious will ever come out of this. I'm a man of my word.

The only thing that can come from this is a FWB situation and that's it.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm not going to lie, she's cool, a good laugh, good sex, and we obviously have chemistry.

I've stated that nothing serious will ever come out of this. I'm a man of my word.

The only thing that can come from this is a FWB situation and that's it.

If you want to hang out with a low value girl and hope she doesn't get pregnant, hope you don't pick up some of her shitty, low value, disloyal behaviors, and hope you don't end up with her because she's a good laugh and a good fuck, that's on you.

At some point, you're probably going to break her heart, which only matters if you have compassion/empathy for other human beings. I've found that most women can only be fwb for a max of 3 months, sometimes less, because they start getting attached... and depending on how insecure they are, depends on how quickly they'll get attached... also, depends on how how often you see each other.

If you hang out more than once every 7-10 days, if you do things other than just hang out and bang, if you build the emotional connection with her, she's going to want something more, no matter how many times you've told her you just want to bang. I've heard of exceptions but I've never experienced any.

And the more you treat her like a gf, regardless of what you've told her, the more she'll think you're in a relationship together. IME, that's how fwb works.

So there are a lot of things that could come from it more than a fwb situation... you can start assimilating her shitty, low value behaviors... you could get her pregnant (or she could trick you into it)... she could make your life an emotional hell through manipulation, game playing, and subtle abuse... she could get super attached, think you're something more, and then go into a depression because you broke her heart.

And none of that matters how much of a man of your word you are. A lot of it matters what kind of a girl she is though... and she's not a good girl. She's a disloyal, pile of shit, who will, at the very least, cheat on her man and tell him about it.

If that's the kind of person that you want to spend your time around, don't let me stop you. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok guys, because a girl cheated on a dude does not mean she will cheat on another dude... Women will treat guys differently judge her on her behavior towards you....

I would say a girl that cheated on the dude towards THE END, when is practically over, may likely to cheat on you when is practically over...

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ok guys, because a girl cheated on a dude does not mean she will cheat on another dude... Women will treat guys differently judge her on her behavior towards you....

I would say a girl that cheated on the dude towards THE END, when is practically over, may likely to cheat on you when is practically over...

It's not that she will but that she would. Why is she dragging this dude along, fucking someone else, and telling him about it?

It doesn't say anything good about her character or personality. She needed to cut that shit off and leave the dude way before now, not fuck someone behind his back, brag about it with him, and drag the shit out for a long time.

At best, it's a low value pattern... at worst, it means she's just a garbage human being. Can you really justify this shit?

And what other things is she willing to do if she's willing to do this to a man that's she's currently with?

Maybe nothing... maybe it's some weird situation that we don't know about. But not likely. Her behavior is shit. And she's probably going to shit on you next, if you give her the chance.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's not that she will but that she would. Why is she dragging this dude along, fucking someone else, and telling him about it?

It doesn't say anything good about her character or personality. She needed to cut that shit off and leave the dude way before now, not fuck someone behind his back, brag about it with him, and drag the shit out for a long time.

At best, it's a low value pattern... at worst, it means she's just a garbage human being. Can you really justify this shit?

And what other things is she willing to do if she's willing to do this to a man that's she's currently with?

Maybe nothing... maybe it's some weird situation that we don't know about. But not likely. Her behavior is shit. And she's probably going to shit on you next, if you give her the chance.
Is not as simple women are not dudes. Dudes have more integrity and character.... women are more emotionally driven and it seems a long distance type relationship...Again I hate red pillars but they say women make rules for betas for example and break rules for alphas as an analogy...

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Is not as simple women are not dudes. Dudes have more integrity and character.... women are more emotionally driven and it seems a long distance type relationship...Again I hate red pillars but they say women make rules for betas for example and break rules for alphas as an analogy...

If we let women get away with being shitty people, they're going to be shitty people. If we hold them to a higher standard, they'll either live up to the standard or walk away and plague someone else's life.

You're learning how she treats people. And this girl treats people like shit. Why? Because she's (probably) a shit person (or in shit patterns).

I don't care if that person is a beta, a waiter, or a homeless person... if she treats people like shit, she's a shit person. And she's treating her boyfriend, a guy who she was close and intimate with, like shit.

The question is, what else is she capable of? The answer is... a lot of fucked up shit.

When I was in my 20's, I dated some of the most fucked up, hot women I could find... because the standard was hotness... I only cared about what people thought of how hot the girl was on my arm. I left the community in 2008 because I had dated one fucked up girl after the next and I thought all women were like that.

It wasn't until I started working on myself and dating women that I didn't meet in bars, online, and in strip clubs that I started realizing that there are good women out there... women who are put together... women who have done emotional, spiritual work on themselves... women who treat men REALLY well... doesn't matter if you're a beta, an alpha, or some random person on the street... she will treat you well.

I would have never figured that out if I kept allowing these shit women into my life.

If you want a better quality of women in your life, a better quality of men, a better quality of people... first hold a higher standard for yourself and then hold a higher standard for the type of women (and people) who come into your life.

Otherwise, don't be surprised when your life ends up all fucked up because you allowed so many shitty people into it.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If we let women get away with being shitty people, they're going to be shitty people. If we hold them to a higher standard, they'll either live up to the standard or walk away and plague someone else's life.

You're learning how she treats people. And this girl treats people like shit. Why? Because she's (probably) a shit person (or in shit patterns).

I don't care if that person is a beta, a waiter, or a homeless person... if she treats people like shit, she's a shit person. And she's treating her boyfriend, a guy who she was close and intimate with, like shit.

The question is, what else is she capable of? The answer is... a lot of fucked up shit.

When I was in my 20's, I dated some of the most fucked up, hot women I could find... because the standard was hotness... I only cared about what people thought of how hot the girl was on my arm. I left the community in 2008 because I had dated one fucked up girl after the next and I thought all women were like that.

It wasn't until I started working on myself and dating women that I didn't meet in bars, online, and in strip clubs that I started realizing that there are good women out there... women who are put together... women who have done emotional, spiritual work on themselves... women who treat men REALLY well... doesn't matter if you're a beta, an alpha, or some random person on the street... she will treat you well.

I would have never figured that out if I kept allowing these shit women into my life.

If you want a better quality of women in your life, a better quality of men, a better quality of people... first hold a higher standard for yourself and then hold a higher standard for the type of women (and people) who come into your life.

Otherwise, don't be surprised when your life ends up all fucked up because you allowed so many shitty people into it.
You are all over the place, I will repeat if the girl cheated on guy a, doesn't mean she will cheat on guy b... towards the end of relationship a lot of women will start shopping around and sampling options some will do it towards the end and act on it, some will break up first and act on it second... when a girl is in love and happy with the dude she will unlikely cheat, even if she cheated at the end on another dude
... but if you want to pass on woman for personal preference that is ok, but I will warn you that you totally lack understanding on women and the secret society...

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are all over the place,

It's pretty simple... she is a shitty person. Shitty people in your life make a shitty life. In fact, they can make you a shitty person by you absorbing their shittiness.

Is that clear?

I will repeat if the girl cheated on guy a, doesn't mean she will cheat on guy b...

It's true but that's the same with men as well. There's two people who play a part in every situation. If you're not getting your needs met from one girl, you may cheat on her. That doesn't excuse you for cheating though... you're still responsible for your actions. You're not immune to cheating... you could leave the relationship and then hookup... therefore, not cheating. Or you could cheat, which just says something about your values and morals as a person.

And he's not even talking about being a relationship with her, he's talking about making her a fwb so he doesn't necessarily need to worry about her cheating or not cheating... if she's a fwb, it's really none of his business who she's banging unless they have an exclusivity agreement.

towards the end of relationship a lot of women will start shopping around and sampling options some will do it towards the end and act on it, some will break up first and act on it second... when a girl is in love and happy with the dude she will unlikely cheat, even if she cheated at the end on another dude

Towards the end of relationships, men shop around too... in fact, men are more known to cheat in good relationships that are fine if they come from a cultural background of it being okay that they cheat.

Still doesn't make it okay, healthy, or excuse his behavior.

If someone cheats, it's a reflection of their values as a human being. A lot of people, men and women, don't cheat. A lot of people, men and women, do cheat.

Cheating people have fucked up values... if you're a cheater, you should question your values. If you're with a cheater, you should question their values.

... but if you want to pass on woman for personal preference that is ok, but I will warn you that you totally lack understanding on women and the secret society...

Lol, there are plenty of women who don't cheat. You can "secret society every woman is a hoe with the right man" bullshit me all you want... I mean, most people, in the right circumstances will break their values... the question is... what are her values and when does she break them?

You know now that she'll break them with YOU, at the very least. Which means that it's pretty safe to bet that if you slack off, if you aren't on top of your game all the time, if there are any challenges in your relationship, she'll break them with someone else when she's with you.

In my opinion, you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who will do that with you. I know I certainly won't be in one.

Why do you think guys don't want to be in relationships with girls who bang on the first night? Because if she's willing to do it with me, she's willing to do it with other people.

If you choose to believe that ALL women will do that with the right man, that's fine... there's no evidence to suggest that true though... just that some women will... just like some men will cheat and some men won't.

>