FR  HBBackpack: Great practice in sex talk and immersion voice tonality

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Background​

I met her this Friday, this was the approach. She asked me spontaneously if I had time on Sunday, I agreed.

My Outfit​

Blue thick coat, thin white-ish wool pullover (I do not know the precise names of all these types of clothing. Maybe I should...), blue jeans, purple scarf. My hair is open and in it's peak aesthetic state. I have shoulder-length, wavy brown hair.

Date​

We meet at 6:45pm at the train station. I call her and have her walk towards my direction to find me. We then walk to the lake, I lead us to finding a nice spot/bench where we can sit down. The weather is cloudy and windy, and getting colder... it's about 15 degrees C when we meet, but temperature is sinking rapidly.

As I realized from the FR++ London chick (still have to write it) from the day before, I overestimated the amount of things I could focus on. Duh! So for this date, I only chose two real things to practice:
  1. Hypnotic, slow voice
  2. Try a sex talk gambit (E.g. My friend LISA, Unfairness gambit)
We sit down on a bench and I have my arm spread out behind her so I can touch her lightly. She's asking me lots of questions, and has many stories she wants to tell. Most of these are 'social' type stories, so I have to steer conversation to more SOT's like travel, different cultures, and trying out new things. Essentially, deep diving or eliciting values, and then focus on framing and qualifying it under the corresponding SOT and delving into that, before going on with deep diving. Some of the things we talked about:
  • Her motivation and passion for medicine, process and feelings of how she decided to do it, differences in expectation/reality, aspects she likes, ...
  • Her exchange year in Singapore: Difference in cultures, big/small city vibe and people, her values in nature (trip to Malaysia), ...
  • Sports, the feeling of doing what you love...
  • Other small, future projection/moment-in-time ideas and scenarios that came up naturally (because I thought of it)
Actually, I find out she's from the village next to where I live, and we have mutual acquaintances... she mentions one guy who I do not get along well with. I just say "ah, yeah, I know him," and move on with a comment of it being a 'small world', and 'what are the chances of this...' but I'm afraid to dig deeper and find more mutual contacts. Because that would ruin the stranger, no-reputation-concerns frame. I also find out her logistics are impossible, she's at a friend now because her family is in quarantine. I don't have the confidence to try to pull and escalate in public (in an empty University building), so I keep that in mind to seed a second meet.

I keep strong eye contact and a low, slow voice which becomes more purry as the night goes. Sometimes I'll just stare at her imagining her hot, lithe body naked and writhing bed, begging to please me... and triangulate my gaze. State projection practice!

When I use hand gestures, she often follows them with her eyes.

Since we're sitting side-by-side, however, she's more shy in looking back. Hmm...

When it begins to rain I have her scoot closer and hold the umbrella she brought. Ahead of us we have the view of the lake and the extremely visible mountains covered with snow in the background... it truly is majestic.

After a while it's getting cold and we decide to continue walking to warm up.

I lead us through the deserted streets, leaving the timeless buildings all for ourselves...

Somewhere here I adapt my RPO Empty City and use it as a meta-pace, but instead of "...open... and adventurous", I for some reason say "...open... and alive" which is ok but not perfect.

"Have you ever noticed... how when the streets are so deserted and empty... and it's like you have the entire city to yourself... it makes you feel open... and adventurous?"

Judging by the way she ponders over the word and tries to feel it herself, and seeing what comes next, it must have been acceptable however.

Sex Talk​

I initiate my friend LISA's gambit.

"So, a good friend on mine was at the lake, and I wasn't there with her..."

Her: "Ah ok"

Me: "And then, a guy approached her. But he was really bad... and lusting after her body... no, it was just terrible. She was so upset, she called me immediately after..."

Her: "Oh no, that's terrible."

Me: "Yeah, really. But... you'll never guess what happened next..."

Her: "What?"

Me: "Not long after, she met another man. But this man... was mysterious... and romantic..."

Her: Breaks out into surprised smile

Me: "And he wanted her for HER, not just her body... and they had a great, instant connection."

Her: "Omg wow!!"

Me: "Yeah... and she's at his place right now, actually."

Her: Acts shocked and shy

Me: "And I'm rooting for her! She deserves it, after all."

Her: Flustered and has smile plastered on her face.

Me: "And you know what I find really unfair?"

Her: "What?"

Me: "The difference between men and women... when it comes to sleeping around. As a guy, you can sleep with.. say, 10 girls, and be seen as a king..."

Her: "Oh, you mean the girl then like a hoe?"

Me: "Yes, and as a girl, you sleep with 10 guys... and you get labeled as a slut! It's terrible, and I really don't understand it..."

Her: Small sounds, obviously surprised

Me: "And it's really weird... in today's society, it's said you should be free to express yourself. But instead, if you do, as a woman you get judged... for something that's as natural as being a human, a woman!" Shakes head

Her: "Yeah, yeah...", all shocked and happy flustered.

I fractionate away then by going back to the thread of there not being many people. Not long after, in a pause, I go back:

Me: "Yeah, now I'm just excited for Lisa. She deserved it, really..."

Her: "Yes! It's so cool!"

Me: "Absolutely. Having the bravery and passion to go after those opportunities in life, and explore a new and exciting connection, is admirable and a good thing, don't you think?"

Her: "Yes, true!!"

We're at the main train station, this is where her tram comes. I make plans for us when she's back, she's very enthusiastic.

Me: "Yeah, you're an interesting person with interesting perspectives. It's great to see how you have passion for what you do, and a vision for your life."

She's blown away.

I hug her goodbye as her tram arrives just then.

Conclusion​

What I did well​

-Used slow, sexual voice tonality

-Tried out new sex talk gambits

-Held good eye contact

-Kept a focus on touching her as naturally as possible

-Started tuning down my humour/banter in conversation and learning a new type of game

-Set open, non-judgemental frames, and qualified on aspects like openness, spontaneity, adventureness...

What I can improve​

-Better, more elaborate SOT talk. Better rich, verbal descriptions...

-Better, more immersive delivery of sex talk. Now I did it to get a feel for these types of gambits, but can elaborate more on the naturalness and beauty of a woman who can feel free to let go and do what it's in her nature to love...

-Perhaps even more hypnotic voice tonality? I don't know how far is too far. If you take Bacchus as reference, in his podcast it's actually so that you can't understand what he's saying if you're listening to it when there's the slightest bit of noise around. Or don't heave noise cancellation xD But is undoubted that it's very effective in getting you immersed... especially if you're a chick and are wired to feel more with this tech than we as men do.

-Setting sex frame sooner, and more mapped-out transition into it.

-Knowing how to really, massively ramp up her buying temperature with the 3 keys and fractionation (AROUSE AND TEMPT...) that I can pull off a semi-public escalation!

Outlook​

All in all, I pushed myself to add new elements to my game and take out others. The element I'm focusing on now is setting sexual frames verbally and more immersive delivery non-verbally, with voice tonality. This date was good practice for both.

Next time I see this girl, I'll try the Secret House Gambit. The problem is I have no logistics, so the only solution is to get her so aroused and tempted that it turns from my problem to our problem instead... and, well, where there's a will there's a way ;)

Onwards!

Last edited:
>