Heavy is the head

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Starting my journal now after what’s about to be a year of being a member on this forum. It’s currently late January. I’m not old enough for the nightlife in my area, so i’ll just eer on writing about significant day game things, my mind space and how i’m feeling during periods, the thing’s i’m working on, as well as the things I do that work for me.

I’ve been in a transitional period the past few months and i’m still fighting off the lingering effects of that, but despite that I can say that I’ve reached a nice level of consistency as far as my process in gaming girls. My biggest issues right now are opening, and building a social momentum. I’ve also been fighting off a bad case of anxiety that’s been pretty generalized and persistent, that’s shaken my inner frame up.

As of now I’m going to be working on putting myself into a position where I can get more active socially, including cold approach, and try building that momentum. I’ll be more actively pushing for lays too despite this being a gray period for me mentally.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nothing really to report since making this journal. I’m finally getting to a more grounded place, getting back into old habits.

I’ve been opening indirect while out and about when I see someone interesting. Girl’s, guy’s, group’s, the like. But i’ve been noticing this odd trend, and it’s happening at work also (sales).

Some people are opening really coldly. Mind you i’m flying in super lowkey, most of my openers are situational. I haven’t been active enough lately to bring that infectious vibe to get people out of their shell, but it’s been seeming like people really don’t want to socialize as of late.

I even asked someone close if it were me and they laughed and said no agreeing that it was kind of odd. At first I felt kind of snubbed but now it’s just hilarious. Like imagine trying to spark a conversation with robo cop or batman, at some point you just have to eject out of pure ego because it’ll be like pulling teeth. Then someone will tell me that a person who I had felt wasn’t in the mood to talk was giving me IOI after I had walked away. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Till next time.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’ve been getting leads while out and about. Not really searching for girls but more so, jumping on opportunities when they pop up.

AA isn’t really a factor anymore, my situational awareness could use some improvement but other than that things are fairly smooth sailing.

Most interactions have been fairly short like 2-3 minutes, ending in a number close. I also had a barista write her instagram on a cup of coffee I ordered, in which I got her number later through dm.

I haven’t been using any tech deliberately, just stuff i’ve internalized from girlschase, paired with my autopilot social skills. I plan on brushing back up on gunwitch’s smma material so that I can exert more deliberate influence. I run the 3 keys kind of intuitively but my memory of it isn’t complete more than likely.

I plan on reconstructing my process and upping my activity level more.

I’ve made around 10 approaches in the past two weeks and number closed nearly all.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There’s this girl at work that i’ve grown fond of in the past day or so since meeting her. For a lack of better analysis and breakdown essentially there’s been alot of mutual sexual interest between us (mostly by my intention). And I knew I was gonna attempt to pull today.

Throughout the day we’d have periods where we’d just stare into eachother’s eyes, when we talked she’d stand next to me touching shoulder to shoulder and vice versa. When i’d talk to female coworkers she’d appear in the vicinity.

At one point I gave her a high five and told her good job and we just held hands for 5 seconds. She calls me pet names like baby and love.
I caught her staring at my dick print through my jeans.

Near what she thought was the end of my shift she ended up staying an extra hour (for me more than likely). But near what was time for us to get off she started acting strange.

She disappeared into the company bathroom. I doubt this was an escalation window because she didn’t give me any indication I just so happened to have noticed she went missing.

My analysis is that she might’ve been on her period, hairy, may not have showered, just feeling insecure.

In hindsight after noticing this I probably should have shown a little more interest because she was very obviously into me. I was doing a pretty good job at rewarding her but I feel like she really got into her own head in that bathroom.

When she came back it was time to go and we got in a short conversation in which she said she decided she’d stay longer because of traffic. I told her lets go and we can just wait it out together. She debated it, and for a lack of better explanation I persisted in a socially calibrated way for the environment.

She asked if I was coming back tomorrow in a way that leads me to believe she wants to make it up to us.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wassup!

Have really enjoyed your work and chatting!

I have a post request.
  • @ SunKing: i sometimes wonder what kind of fantasies girls have drawn up about me
    13 minutes ago
  • Mist22: same. I wonder if the girls I cold approach think about me. Sometimes I wonder who will be the last person to think of me
    11 minutes ago
  • @ SunKing: thats why i strive to maintain congruence in my vibe and personality
    10 minutes ago
  • @ SunKing: since i started out on my journey i’ve kind of lost sight on who i was before

At some point you should dive into this homie.

1. At what point did you and the man from before form a gap? Are your sets and social life reflecting that?

2. What are your references with congruence? What does that mean and look like?

3. How has this goal affected your direction with cold approach and game in general?

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey @Mist22

I guess i’ve always sort of had this idealized self. When I started reading girls chase I actually related to a lot of what was being said. I never really viewed it as tactics to make girls fall in love with me, they were kind of like a blueprint of what to embody. Some of it I actually already possessed. It took reading about seduction for me to identify those parts of myself and to express those parts consistently.
After a while I sort of just meshed with everything I was practicing and they are things I do everyday. It’s apart of me, not something I activate with attractive girls.

Similar to how you were telling me about how the girl paid that guy to stay away from her so that it wouldn’t ruin the fantasy. I try to embody whatever it is I project. If she views me as some sexy dominant guy then that’s what she’ll get interacting with me. It’s bigger than just approaching girl’s for me, I want to be able to seduce under any circumstance. And I guess I'm kind of on the path where I want my personality and lifestyle to reflect that of someone inherently seductive, without having to be calculated.

Gunwitch

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'll give you an alternative perspective from being in this game and teaching it for 2 decades. I've tried out just about everything and well just read my article at the end of this post. The article will explain in detail why I go calculating over 'being" and found it is truly the most inherently seductive/most variety of women/highest success rate you can end up with.

Anyway here is what i've learned:

Gun

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll give you an alternative perspective from being in this game and teaching it for 2 decades. I've tried out just about everything and well just read my article at the end of this post. The article will explain in detail why I go calculating over 'being" and found it is truly the most inherently seductive/most variety of women/highest success rate you can end up with.

Anyway here is what i've learned:

Gun
Hey Gun.

It’s funny you replied because I actually use your material, I had a big flame war once upon a time in a field report using your specific style.

Your three keys are apart of my communication style, it’s something I still use. So I guess it was kind of a half truth when I said I want to get to the point where I’m not contrived. I don’t consider your three keys contrived because it’s melded with my communication style.

I assume you’re at the point where the stuff you teach isn’t something you feel like you’re puppet mastering with any girl. You probably run the three keys on autopilot without even trying. At that point I’d say you’re embodying a seductive personality.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So yeah, I guess by embodying fantasy, I really mean embodying HER fantasy. And showing her the attractive parts of me that relate to whatever it is she needs. I don’t see myself as being the pick up artist, I eventually want to get to the point where seduction is just a part of who I am.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Had a really brutal series of wild cards yesterday that put me in a really foul mood. I meditated on it and realized I probably could have recovered had I kept a cool head, but I fell to my baser instincts and decided to just scrap everything.

I’ve been more irritable/impatient as a whole lately and I feel it’s been harming me more than helping me. I’m gonna keep meditating on it, and hopefully get rid of this cynical/negative outlook i’ve been having. I can feel that it is toxic.

I do much better in general in life coming from a space of zen. Instead of over guardedness, paranoia, and a lack of faith in other people.

I’m noticing it’s a pattern. Even when I was having high momentum and had rotations of girl’s I’d get into this mode where if a girl couldn’t make time for me on a specific day at a specific time, i’d ghost the whole relationship thinking “well your loss i’ll just get a different girl”. Probably more harmful than helpful in terms of dry spells in the long run.

Last edited:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Im not usually one for reports. Frankly lack the creativity and the memory, to include anything worth stealing. Nevertheless I ended up typing one out inadvertently so may as well lock it in somewhere so the words dont go to waste. Raw and copy pasted.

i met a girl leaving my apartment, we got on the elevator together, bleach blonde tied up in a bun, brown eyes
she had on this long blue canvas trench coat looking coverall, hard to put into words, with high brown boots with the thick heel i think theyre called platforms

she looked like those girls in the movies that show up at your door with nothing under the coat i thought it was pretty funny

i looked over my shoulder n told her i liked her sense of style, alot of people dont really dress like that here

in a nutshell she told me how she was an art student and how her girlfriends hate when she wears her coat because its not sexy

in few words i told her something along the lines of it being far from the truth

she told me how her regular outfits are way better and started unbuttoning her coat or whatever

was like you’re gonna think im weird for showing you

basically showed me her little outfit or whatever n I gave her a smile

elevator opens prematurely n theres this lady but she doesn’t get in because of her dogs

we keep going down n we’re just talking shes mostly quipping off about her life, her roommates, mentions shes been out drinking which i was a little put off by

we hop off n i freeze like im looking around

even tho i hate speaking in technicals, in hindsight i think i was just seeing how compliant she was n if shed ask where i was headin

she does

tell her im new around n how i cant recall where the street i parked on was

long story short she wants to show me to my car n we walk with her talking, she talks alot

forgot to mention she has this really southern accent like western movie style accent which was pretty cool

never met many of those, she was from texas

tells me how shes adopted n how her roommates a big party girl, alot of fluff with me relating to her, some qualifying going on as well

we get out to where my car is and we finally exchange names n all that

anybody else wouldve tried closing or getting a number or smth, decided against because she mentioned being tipsy and we lived in the same complex

felt like the best thing to do at the time

It ends with us holding hands exchanging names and parting ways

Last edited:
>