Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
UPDATE: position filled!

Original post follows below:

====

Howdy there,

We've got a Facebook page (which some of you may have seen... I see Zac regularly commenting on some of the ads we run there).

We're going to start a few campaigns to grow the actual page soon, and we need to have someone on there who can help us with engagement.

Your role would be:

• Post a few Girls Chase articles, videos, memes, or Skilled Seducer threads per day (nothing too naughty; no sex or controversial stuff... must stay G- or PG-rated)
  • Respond to comments and messages on the Facebook page -- guys asking for help, advice, or who have information requests
  • Nuke any really negative or inappropriate comments that make it onto the public page
  • Stay chill and don't get into flame wars or fights (it's public, this is a somewhat controversial niche, there are always assholes who want to fight)
  • Come to me with any ideas or suggestions you have for how we can better market the page or increase engagement on the page

The hours are flexible. And you don't need to be on there absolutely every day -- Facebook lets you schedule posts in advance, so if you want to get on there, schedule up the next 5 days' worth of posts, respond to comments and messages, and then only check in a few times over the next 5 days to clear comments and inbox, that's fine. Work at your schedule.

Pay will be hourly, at a rate we both agree is fair. We do time tracking via the Time Doctor app, so you can just log on there, log onto Facebook, complete your tasks, then leave Facebook and clock out of Time Doctor. Pay goes out once a month, first week of the month, via PayPal (or we can do UpWork if you'd like to use the job to build up your UpWork profile. You'd be able to get paid weekly that way, but keep in mind UpWork fees are higher).

If you're interested:

Please shoot us an email at hiring@girlschase.com and let us know:

1. How familiar you are with Girls Chase content
  2. How familiar you are with Facebook pages or groups
  3. Your availability per week to devote to a role like this
  4. What sort of hourly pay would be fair for you in this role
  5. How long you think you'd continue in a role like this
  6. Why you're the guy we ought to hire for this role

(you can also respond here with that info too)

... and BT or I will be in touch!

Chase

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

Can you highlight nuances? Let's say even if I go full PC, it might not be value fit.

Here's what happened on David Tian Facebook group, which I was kicked out for asking someone to play a "negative" game

-
beliefs on Girlschase
- processes that Girlschase adhere to and to whom (Example, Girlschase might offer dating advice but some people want to date like Dan Bilzerian,

Do you want moderators to amplify it or be neutral? (Ordinary citizens are very extreme, too)

Facebook groups are pretty dead unless paid customers. Take this from me who have $5 tripwire clients in a group. They are dead. Lolx. It must be at least customers who have paid at least $100 before.

TikToks a better option for PG stuff since it's free reach. No sex content there, ever. Not recommended for legal issues

z@c+

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
UPDATE: we've filled this position. No further applicants needed!

@ZacAdam,

Hmm, that sounds messy. What is a "negative game"?

"Amplify or be neutral" -- see how I comment on stuff, on the site or the forum? That's kinda what we're going for.

Yeah, I understand FB pages don't usually have a ton of activity. We have some plans to build up a group there later, assuming we can maintain an account in good standing long enough. I know folks with very robust groups. And groups do seem to work well if you build them right. But we want to get the page handled first, and we'll think about a group maybe a little later.

TikTok seems interesting. Is anyone using it successfully for business/marketing?

Trouble with a lot of social sites is many really are not conducive to brand building / marketing. See: Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.

Facebook very specifically built itself up to be something attractive to businesses (it is well-built in that way -- I will hand that to Mark).

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hmm, that sounds messy. What is a "negative game"?

Nothing crazy. Just one two sentence that I posted as a response on video. Asking someone to play "negative game" (Don't text her and call and shit). Because she was playing too much with him

TikTok seems interesting. Is anyone using it successfully for business/marketing?

Selling iPhone cases is a yes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reported to Made a lot of money that it is beyond a joke.

z@c+

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think TikTok may be a good place for Girlschase to develop a presence for a few reasons. The main one being - and I know this from personal experience - Tiktok is filled with extremely hot girls, and guys scroll through Tiktok and think “wow, how do I get these girls...” I would say to a degree far greater than Instagram. I sometimes scroll through Tiktok and feel motivated to work out, work on business, etc., because of this feeling. If Girlschase content popped up on these guys for you pages I’m sure they’d click.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Cheers, @Teevster! :)

@alleniverson,

I think TikTok may be a good place for Girlschase to develop a presence for a few reasons. The main one being - and I know this from personal experience - Tiktok is filled with extremely hot girls, and guys scroll through Tiktok and think “wow, how do I get these girls...” I would say to a degree far greater than Instagram. I sometimes scroll through Tiktok and feel motivated to work out, work on business, etc., because of this feeling. If Girlschase content popped up on these guys for you pages I’m sure they’d click.

The boy A.I.! Jewelz aim to slain anything on this plane!

This is an interesting suggestion.

You know, the problem is any time you want to go into a new/different medium it's really difficult to find people who are:

• Actually capable of creating stuff that will take off on that medium

• Actually committed to making something take off there and won't just abandon it

• Able to figure out ways to monetize it so you aren't just spending a lot of time and money creating a lot of content that everybody loves but that never gets anywhere close to being worth the time and money investment in terms of its return

Usually for most things we do I end up having to figure out how we're going to go about forming our media strategy for a new medium in the first place. Which means I have to get deeply involved in that medium myself and get super familiar with it, etc.

Like -- I know TikTok is a place people go to watch videos. I do not know what kind of videos we could do on there that would work. Dance videos? Educational videos? There are certain styles that work on certain mediums and don't on others. How do people go viral on the platform. How do they gain followers. How do they monetize. All that stuff.

(this, by the way, is why most of the people who make it big on new platforms are hungry young independent folks, willing to invest the huge amount of time necessary in learning a platform in and out, and figuring out how to market on it and blow up on it. Actually I had a guy telling me about a pickup channel on TikTok that is apparently already huge on there... might've been @Hector Papi Castillo that showed it to me? Notice how stilted most mega corps' channels and content is on new platforms. The mega corps only take off when they luck out and hire the right young guy who's super into the platform and can come up with a super on-point strategy for them. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find people who are both a.) capable of and b.) committed to building successful campaigns/strategies on any single medium. Most people are very, very mediocre)

Anyway, I do like the idea. It does appeal.

I just need to find a marketing genius willing to work for cheap until we can get his strategies paying off well enough to pay him better who's going to be committed enough to see it through the early doldrums of trying stuff out and not having it working until we hit a breakthrough... ;)

Chase

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Denton fisher has a tik tok and uses it to share some of his pickup stuff. He makes himself marketable to people unfamiliar with some of the principles that mainstream media doesnt teach men.

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cheers, @Teevster! :)

@alleniverson,

The boy A.I.! Jewelz aim to slain anything on this plane!

This is an interesting suggestion.

You know, the problem is any time you want to go into a new/different medium it's really difficult to find people who are:

• Actually capable of creating stuff that will take off on that medium

• Actually committed to making something take off there and won't just abandon it

• Able to figure out ways to monetize it so you aren't just spending a lot of time and money creating a lot of content that everybody loves but that never gets anywhere close to being worth the time and money investment in terms of its return

Usually for most things we do I end up having to figure out how we're going to go about forming our media strategy for a new medium in the first place. Which means I have to get deeply involved in that medium myself and get super familiar with it, etc.

Like -- I know TikTok is a place people go to watch videos. I do not know what kind of videos we could do on there that would work. Dance videos? Educational videos? There are certain styles that work on certain mediums and don't on others. How do people go viral on the platform. How do they gain followers. How do they monetize. All that stuff.

(this, by the way, is why most of the people who make it big on new platforms are hungry young independent folks, willing to invest the huge amount of time necessary in learning a platform in and out, and figuring out how to market on it and blow up on it. Actually I had a guy telling me about a pickup channel on TikTok that is apparently already huge on there... might've been @Hector Papi Castillo that showed it to me? Notice how stilted most mega corps' channels and content is on new platforms. The mega corps only take off when they luck out and hire the right young guy who's super into the platform and can come up with a super on-point strategy for them. You'd be amazed how hard it is to find people who are both a.) capable of and b.) committed to building successful campaigns/strategies on any single medium. Most people are very, very mediocre)

Anyway, I do like the idea. It does appeal.

I just need to find a marketing genius willing to work for cheap until we can get his strategies paying off well enough to pay him better who's going to be committed enough to see it through the early doldrums of trying stuff out and not having it working until we hit a breakthrough... ;)

Chase

Chase my man! I've read enough of your writing to know you're a gangsta rap guy. Haven't heard those lyrics in a minute...

I agree with everything you're saying. You need a charismatic, energetic guy to take over to really make a dent, to kill it, to make it worthwhile. And even then, who knows if it's going to work. Therefore who knows if it's worth it to pump time and cash into making it happen. This is one of the main reasons I've mostly neglected social media in my business. I do think Hector's energy and personality could shine through on Tiktok, but again, if your time is already going into activities proven to make you money, why reallocate it.

I was also reading your posts about you guys getting some heat from some youtube channels talking negatively about GC, and Tiktok would probably be your perfect avenue to go viral in a negative way. I'm sure there's a long line of clout-hungry SJW's ready to flaunt their superior morals and gain some views through inciting outrage over the politically-incorrect truth you so eloquently spit. Then again, maybe this could be good for you all if you want to ride that wave.

As far as Tiktok in general - what makes it so amazing is that it's a constant stream of absolutely amazing videos, 5 seconds to 1 minute long, that are perfectly tailored to your interests. Creepily personalized. The algorithm makes it. There is a lot of hot girls dancing, and a lot of funny stuff, but there's a lot of educational content ( I've honestly learned a great deal about certain things from Tiktok), and just a ton of high quality videos on anything under the sun. It is, by far, the most effective, attention-sucking technological program I've ever encountered. (Honorable mention: World of Warcraft.)

Another interesting thing is that Tiktok isn't dominated by celebrities or official "influencers." Most of the content is regular people producing great content for other regular people. And it seems to create, like, a feel good community because of that. And as a result, Tiktok is definitely dictating culture in a major way right now, especially with people socializing less IRL and turning to their phone and social media to stay in the loop. Browsing Tiktok is a solid way to keep your finger on the pulse of what is going on and how people are feeling about things in general. That's what I've found anyway.

Last note - It's very interesting to see the amount of posts girls put up just openly describing their sexual desires and fantasies, and some slutty thing they did, or something like that. They've got their real names attached to the account and everything. The reality of widespread sexual liberation, and girls not viewing sex as that big of a deal anymore, (at least with young girls in America), is extremely in your face on this app. For people who aren't yet aware of this, I'd check it out. Get yo mind blown.

>