HELP: Venue screening and night timing

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Howdy gents,

So lately I've been working a lot on reducing /controlling my anxiety, and after a very long day of work I decided to go out to some bar I thought was nice. My plan was to stay there a few hours doing some cold approach here and there, vibing with some small group... Great to get in social state and warm up! And then take some girls or small group with me and lead them to a nightclub nearby (or go solo) and then pull from there to her place.
When I got there it was almost empty. So I decided to scout the surroundings and found a what seemed like a cool place with a OK ratio, good disposition of chairs/dancefloor/bar, rather Ok music and my taste, etc... Half empty.

I am looking forward for this not happening again. I live a bit far in the suburbs (1h to get home from the city at least) so after library is closed at 8'30/9pm, the best idea is to take some cheap dinner and head out to some bar and run the process I described above (I want mostly SNLs). Thing is I absolutely have no clue of how to spot/discover a nice venue (but I can recognize if it's nice or not).

So how do you explore big cities to find/discover nice venues? Do you have any related advice? I'd gladly hear about it

I would like to have at least one of each and a back-up plan.

Thank you,
Klimax

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
just go out and everything will work itself out. while you’re out though try to make male friends too. eventually you’ll meet people and start getting invited to parties and better venues. just keep going out and keep meeting people. it’s all about taking action

Reactions: YS.

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey NM,
Thanks for the reply, I've taken action as you read above.
I think your advice is to do SC, which has nothing to do with what I want to (its too slow/high investment for me rn).

Klimax

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
how I’ve learned of good new clubs so far:
1. Word of mouth from other players
2. Trial and error

I recommend finding a good spot or good spots, going to them two to three weekends out of the month, and than one weekend be a “go somewhere new” weekend you bite the bullet and visit some place different.

I visited the top places on google first, asked people about what they think about so-and-so, then stuck to the top spots while slowly branching off to other weirder places in order to ensure I don’t visit the same places every weekend (this has produced a weird form of AA where I get recognized too often or bump into previous lays lol). If i was having a shitty night, sometimes I’d leave the club early and visit a brand new one since I had nothing to lose anyway. Each month youre going to go out at least 12 times so having a diverse portfolio of venues is good for having a wider variety of options and for building solid game (ie not merely sticking to just grinding/dance clubs, or to Latin clubs since you’ll end up building a very rigid style of game)

Some venues are very schedule dependent - like concert places or mega clubs that are only hot when certain artists roll into town - so your monthly schedule of which spots you’ll visit may have to be built around this

Also, each venue/district requires a closing plan. If you drive I recommend putting in additional effort to find good concealed spots to park for each venue/district, leaving a car bang as an option

Building a set of solid clubs has been a slow process. You made this thread awhile ago so maybe you’re all sorted out.

Even more: there are certain clubs that are standalones - you can be at that one place all night; others that are only worth an hour of your time, where you’ll need to leave pronto in order to not waste time and meet more babes.

Another thing: IMO generally avoid clubs that have long lines inside the club. These are huge time wasters. Often you wait for nothing. Really slows your pace down

Last edited:

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you very much for your reply Chrance,
1. Word of mouth from other players
2. Trial and error
Since there was no reply I figured out this was the only way to go. I was expecting that there would be a more efficient way to find out nice venues since I don't know very well how to. Also this thread was poorly written so yeah, I can understand why I didn't get that much feedback.

I recommend finding a good spot or good spots, going to them two to three weekends out of the month, and than one weekend be a “go somewhere new” weekend you bite the bullet and visit some place different.

I visited the top places on google first, asked people about what they think about so-and-so, then stuck to the top spots while slowly branching off to other weirder places in order to ensure I don’t visit the same places every weekend (this has produced a weird form of AA where I get recognized too often or bump into previous lays lol). If i was having a shitty night, sometimes I’d leave the club early and visit a brand new one since I had nothing to lose anyway. Each month youre going to go out at least 12 times so having a diverse portfolio of venues is good for having a wider variety of options and for building solid game (ie not merely sticking to just grinding/dance clubs, or to Latin clubs since you’ll end up building a very rigid style of game)
Well actually I will be going out 8 times per month at max -and on average 3/5 - due that I am currently studying and I don't want to fuck up my sleep rythm and I want to avoid any negative impact in my studies. So I have to be very efficient. Also due my current logistics I have to be efficient doing PU. Ofc as a beginner I am not near that point but in any case visiting half of the city may be fun and all but is not very efficient; honestly I just want a place that I know is OK, work my way so I have free access to it and I'd be happy.
You are right about building a very rigid style of game if I stick to the same kind of venues, this is something I hadnt think of, I agree with you; although I don't really care that much as a begginer -when I'll be a bit more advanced I will do though-. I just have to get used to go out alone, thats it.

Some venues are very schedule dependent - like concert places or mega clubs that are only hot when certain artists roll into town - so your monthly schedule of which spots you’ll visit may have to be built around this
Yeah, thats confusing to me, also I do not know if it would be a good idea to get into these random events instead of clubs.
Even more: there are certain clubs that are standalones - you can be at that one place all night; others that are only worth an hour of your time, where you’ll need to leave pronto in order to not waste time and meet more babes.
Yes I am aware of this, I will keep it in mind

Another thing: IMO generally avoid clubs that have long lines inside the club. These are huge time wasters. Often you wait for nothing. Really slows your pace down
Thank you this kind of small piece of information are really useful.

Klimax

>