HipSoSlick's Journal Entries

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up, Players.
Welcome to my Journal Entries influenced by my grind. I finally found an active forum.
I was in the game a long time ago (2008) and practicing everyday for 4 months. Got into two serious relationships (2yrs each) and then some lays after them. Then around 2013 till now I stopped (sprinkled lays in-between), and now I'm trying to get back out there.
These are my Journal Entries, just recording my shit. I hope you enjoy this shit. Trust me I'm doing this for me, not for no one else. If it helps You in your journey, well, shit; it is what is. I'm Not really posting these for tips, but I'll read any suggestions and may apply then shits. I'm a student. The game is ever changing. I practice Day / Direct Game.
Til next time. Enjoy the process.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up Players.
I went out this morning and approached women using the "Hi.", I also used the "Hi. How's your day going so far?"
I also used the "Are you single?"
It was a good day. That "Newbie Drill" is pretty good with a lot of information.
Although I 'didn't follow the drills by the days' as I am pretty aware of the posture, my walk, eye contact, approaching with the "Hi.", Walk, banter, etc.
I mixed it up a bit with the "specific detail" compliment drill and the "How's your day?"
I received really good reactions, one or two rejections or crash and burns, but it was a spec in there grand scheme of the day.
I approached gorgeous women.
I will keep practicing until I get comfortable enough to advance along the "Drills", like "the sitting down approach" or the "Ask for a phone number" - I did however get this one girl (she was thick) who after saying she was single but wasn't looking, right when I was saying okay well it was nice meeting done want to waiste your time, she was like but we can exchange snap and be friends.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up Players. Yesterday, I decided to shake things up a bit and head to the mall after work. Even though I was feeling a bit nervous about approaching women, I pushed myself to get out of the house.

As I walked around, I mustered up the courage to compliment the first girl who passed by. It felt good to take that first step. Throughout the evening, I focused on being confident and friendly.

One moment that stood out was when I saw this cute girl taking a picture by a sculpture. I hesitated, she walked away before I could muster up the courage to approach her, and I lost sight of her in the crowd. But I didn't let that stop me from mingling with others and even chatting with a guy who was also working on his social skills or whatever.

While not every interaction went as planned, I appreciated the learning experience. I chatted with different women and enjoyed connecting with them, whether it was just a friendly hello or some quick remarks.

One conversation with a Latina woman was particularly enjoyable, even though it didn't lead to anything romantic. I complimented her on her body and she expressed the same to me and liked that we could have a genuine conversation.

Towards the end of the evening, I bumped into the girl from earlier again. Despite her being in a relationship, we had a nice long chat, and she appreciated and found it “refreshing” that I approached her.

Looking back on the night, I'm reminded of how good it feels when I put myself out there and enjoy the process, regardless of the outcome. Every interaction, whether successful or not, helps me grow and learn.

Here's to more adventures and learning experiences in the future! Peace!

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up, Players! So, let's talk about kicking off those interactions, shall we? One opener I've found pretty effective is just diving straight into what matters to you. Ask her something that gives you a glimpse into who she is and whether she's someone you vibe with. For instance, toss out a question like, "What are you looking for?" and see where it takes you. And hey, if she throws back a response like "I want a REAL MAN," dig deeper. What does that even mean to her? Keep that eye contact locked in, too – it's all about that connection.

Now, here's a little tip: slow down, buddy. Take your time strolling around, let the world move a bit slower around you. Speak your mind, be present, and sprinkle in some wit (trust me, it's way more effective than just being funny). And don't be afraid to tease her a bit – like, when she's in the middle of chatting away, I may sneak in a fake flinch and wipe my cheek, as if she just sprayed me with her words. It's all about keeping things playful, right?

And let's get real for a sec – all that jargon about "demonstrating high value" and whatnot? Yeah, I've been there, done that. Tried the tricks & routines in the book, and sure, they worked... for a while. But here's the thing: you can't keep up an act forever. I found my groove when I ditched the scripts and just started being myself. No games, no gimmicks – just genuine connection. Because let's face it, I'm the catch here. It's all about finding someone who fits into my world, not the other way around.

Oh, and quick side note: do a little search on the dating scene in your city. More women than men? Jackpot. But if it's a sausage fest out there, you might wanna consider broadening your horizons to different cities. Just saying.

Bottom line? Don't be a phony. If you're not the type to shower a girl with flowers or open car doors, then don't force it. Be authentic, stick to your guns, and let the chips fall where they may. Because trust me, women can sniff out BS from a mile away. And when you try to play Mr. Nice Guy just to get in her panties? Yeah, it's gonna blow up in your face eventually.

Remember, every interaction is a learning experience. Embrace the journey, embrace the risks, and above all, enjoy the ride. You got this, players. Until next time, keep it real.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright fellas, it's important for us guys to mix things up, ya know? Instead of just sitting at home, why not venture out and soak up some new vibes from the ladies around town?

So, my advice? Hit up the city every now and then, mingle with different girls and their energy. Trust me, you'll head back home feeling a whole lot better.

And hey, don't be afraid to jet off somewhere new once in a while. Exploring new places means encountering new faces and, let's be real, different types of women. It's like hitting the refresh button for your brain!

Switching up your mental scenery is key. Just like changing up your convo, meeting a variety of women keeps your mind sharp and your game strong. Plus, it's a great way to boost your confidence and enthusiasm, even if rejection creeps in now and then.

Speaking of rejection, it's not a big deal! It's just part of the game, ya know? But hey, with a bit of verbal finesse and some self-awareness, you'll be attracting women left and right – within reason, of course. Why? Because you gotta understanding that each woman is unique and has her own preferences. Just be yourself, focus on your qualities, and hey, who knows? You might just find yourself hitting it off with someone special. Peace.

HipSoSlick

Space Monkey
space monkey
What's up Players, just wrapped up the evening stroll at the mall, and man, was it an adventure! From complimenting cute tops to striking up conversations with some amazing women, I faced my shyness head-on. First stop? Approaching a girl who turned out to be younger than expected – oops! But hey, no harm done, right?

As the night went on, I got up the courage to chat with more ladies, I started sharing my honest intentions with them about overcoming anxiety and just putting myself out there. Surprisingly, most women weren't into making the first move themselves and even expressed they wouldn't even give you a sign that they are into you, which got me thinking: why wait for a sign when you can create your own opportunity, ya dig?

Met some lovely souls along the way, like this girl with an infectious smile who made me forget all about my nervousness or this fashionista whose style I just had to compliment. Then there was this mystery woman who kept popping up in my proximity – it was interesting to me - but it was too late when I noticed her and picked up on it - next time!

Of course, not every interaction was a home run. There was an awkward moment with the hot chick who seemed to recognize me from earlier – I was about to approach her, then I sideways smiled, and quickly pivoted! And hey, sometimes you strike out, like with the last lady who wasn't feeling the vibe. But you know what? That's all part of the journey.

So, here's to facing fears, embracing the unknown, and making every rejection just another chapter in the book of life. Cheers to a great day of growth and discovery – stay tuned for more adventures on here or on my YouTube channel! Peace

>