FR  Hired guns and unsolicited compliments

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm doing something right.,...
Last weekend I walked into the home improvement store looking for painting supplies. The woman was restocking the aisle and was up on a rolling ladder. Upon seeing me she scurried down and the first words out of her mouth were " I LOOVE your shirt" It was a pearl snap plaid button up. Not anything special. I thanked her and continued with my quest for painting supplies. She kinda indicated she was attracted with her eye contact, and closeness to me.

Then last night I waited behind a black fella while the black lady helped him and was being quite snippy. I decided I was gonna kill her with kindness and tried to turn on the charm. She lit up as I ordered. We joked about whether I'd ordered just 2 Jo jo potatoes (wedges). I said "no I'm ordering for just the two of us"

She replied "who is the other half of the two of you?"

" My sweetie and I" I replied with a grin. (which you couldn't see except for my eyes, because of the mask)

"Did your Sweetie get that shirt for you?"

"no darlin' I buy my own clothes. Thank you very much"

"well that is a VERRRRRY nice shirt" (it was a short sleeve, button down collar plaid was maybe 12 bucks at Kohl's)

I thanked her and took my food from the deli.

Now in both these instances, these were women that were not up to my standards as "attractive" or "hot" per se. Both were working in a sales capacity but not on any commission. I've put on some Covid weight, so I'm not feeling particularly attractive myself.

According to UD "I like your shirt" is a cover story for guys checking out a girls tits.

I'm going to interpret it as an approach invitation.

Have you noticed women in the workplace being more flirty or complimentary towards customers the last few months?

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The other day I had a hot salvadoreña really investing in our conversation as I was buying wine and she was ringing me up. I was about to close until the phone rang and she went to answer it. This happens often with hired guns - you have to move fast to avoid distractions, which I find often disrupts the flow of the interaction. I'll try to close at the next opportunity.

Have I noticed this phenomenon more? Not really, then again I haven't been interacting with many hired guns lately.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Maybe your muscles are bulging through your shirt bro!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A lot of women are more attracted to guys when they are a bit big, no fat which is frustrating when you are cutting, and putting all these effort... sometimes I got amazed when I would get a bit bigger. Let say 20% and got etter results...

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Skills I have the opposite result...when I lose bodyfat I get killer approach invitations.. when I get a higher bodyfat this goes into smoke.

@Fuck This at the beginning of the covid era I had hired guns flirting real hard because of impending scarcity... Nobody knew what the lockdown would mean so the urge to get with someone became bigger and well, more urgent. At the moment with loosened up measures the situation is pretty much back to status quo, except that my best venues are totally fucking dead.

I do have hired guns flirting with me right now... but I don't think that has to do with corona anymore... but improved fundamentals.

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some girls will like your looks others wont. All in the game bruh. Bitches just be more cooped recently so hence the happier to see new faces. Looks matter and you just be doing it for them right now. I've had days like yours but the next week totally ignored and the girls be aloof and distant.

>