Holding her After Sex . . .

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Dominate Position

Just_Dave here,

The way you hold your girl after sex is absolutely crucial.

You want to maintain the sexiest vibe possible after sex, you have to continue letting her chase you. Don't be the first to roll over and start blabbing about how good it was.

Let her,
*Lay on your chest
*Rub your arms
*Place your arm and hand and caress her lower body

*Note when you feel something out of character or wrong that isn't masculine don't do it*

Still give,
*Feelings of warmth
*Kiss her gently
*Stroke her hair

*You don't want to come off as distant, even if it's a one night stand don't be in such a hurry to leave*

Don't:
*Be in a needy position such as holding her too close or too tight
*Forget to hold her at all, women as more open after sex
*Ruin the emotional connection

*I encourage you all to post they ways you do and don't hold your girl/woman after sex

Dave

RodeoRyan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Dave,

I've always felt there are three different vibes you can give a girl after sex:
(1) Sex object vibe - in this case, you simply roll over, don't acknowledge much, and if it's not your place, just leave. This leaves her feeling like she was merely an object for you and she's probably unlikely to come back (or invite you back) for another round.
(2) Amazing sex vibe - in this case, you're probably following the things you mentioned in your post, and both of you simply continue the lust and sexual desire for each other, which you experienced during the sex. You're basically telling each other with your body language and touch that that sex was amazing and genuine.
(3) Girlfriend vibe - in this case, you're probably holding her really close, with less of a lustful, sensual feeling and more of a "I want you as a girl friend" feeling. You're communicating to her that you have deep emotional feelings for her. The way I see it, this is more of a 'cuddling' stage as opposed to 'caressing'.

Personally, I think it's always best to give off the 'Amazing sex' vibe in any situation. The rest will play out later. If the two of you eventually become lovers, you will transition to the post-sex 'girlfriend' vibe. Although, I think that even if she IS your girlfriend, you will keep things more fresh by still always adopting the post-sex 'Amazing sex' vibe.

On a separate post-sex note, I find it kind of awkward when I finally climax and pull out to blow in my condom. Now I have a condom filled with semen which I would like to get off asap, but I would also like to caress my girl after sex, and keep the sensual vibe going... Of course, I just get up, go get cleaned up, then jump back into bed. THEN I begin putting on my 'Amazing sex' vibe. I always go clean up first because I feel weird caressing a girl with a dirty condom on... problem is, sometimes when I get back from cleaning up, she's already started to put her clothes back on... (even if you're not wearing a condom, you're likely pulling out and busting on her chest, which also needs some cleaning)

Any thoughts on how to make the transition from climaxing to caressing a bit smoother??

MisterX

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What I do is to keep a small trash can near the bed, you know those small one that you put on a desk, but make sure it has one of those rotating lids, so in the morning you don't see the used condoms, and put a plastic bag in the trash can, as it's easier to empty - just take out the bag and put a new one in.

And I keep a cloth tallow and some moist wipes next to the bed.

So after cumming, I just take off the condom and put it in the trash can, wipe your penis with the cloth tallow..

It takes like 10 seconds.

I haven't been with a girl that had a problem that I didn't go and wash it.

But just in case you can have wet wipes and wipe it clean, but it is not a must.

I've never had a girl start getting dressed after what I told you I do, I always lie in bed with the girl, both naked

I usually prefer to put my boxer-briefs on as it is a bit uncomfortable to lie with my penis hanging loose, but girls prefer I don't put them on before we stop cuddling, cause completely naked feels more intimate.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Ryan,

Any thoughts on how to make the transition from climaxing to caressing a bit smoother??

MisterX's advice is good; I'm a bit lazy in that department, but it would be well worth your time to invest in a few wipes to put next to your bed so that you don't even have to leave her side to clean up.

If you're more like me (or wipes don't happen to be in your "college" budget), then there is another way of handling this that has seemed to work well. After you blow your load, don't pull out of her immediately. Take about 15-20 seconds to catch your breath while you lay on top of her. When you're ready, slowly push yourself up and kiss her passionately for about 4-5 seconds, and give her a sexy smile afterward.

At this point, I'll usually just say something like, "I'll be right back..." in a soft voice (while still holding the sexy smile) so that she knows that I'm just going to clean up. Usually when I do this, the girl tends to still be naked on my bed when I come back out of the bathroom. Once in awhile she'll put her panties on, but after great sex, she usually is still trying to just take the whole thing in -- in other words, her mind = blown. The good thing about a little sensitivity after cumming is that it shows that you weren't just looking to "get off and get out." By laying on top of her for a few moments, giving her a passionate kiss, and then slowly whispering to her that you'll be right back, you put her more at ease because you come across as a more sensual, passionate man. And chances are, she'll still want to be held under your arm when you come back out.

Of course, as Dave mentions earlier in the post, don't get super "cuddly" and cute though. She still wants you to be a man after all is said and done.

Hope this helps!

- Franco

federicopoli

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Ryan,

MisterX's advice is good; I'm a bit lazy in that department, but it would be well worth your time to invest in a few wipes to put next to your bed so that you don't even have to leave her side to clean up.

If you're more like me (or wipes don't happen to be in your "college" budget), then there is another way of handling this that has seemed to work well. After you blow your load, don't pull out of her immediately. Take about 15-20 seconds to catch your breath while you lay on top of her. When you're ready, slowly push yourself up and kiss her passionately for about 4-5 seconds, and give her a sexy smile afterward.

At this point, I'll usually just say something like, "I'll be right back..." in a soft voice (while still holding the sexy smile) so that she knows that I'm just going to clean up. Usually when I do this, the girl tends to still be naked on my bed when I come back out of the bathroom. Once in awhile she'll put her panties on, but after great sex, she usually is still trying to just take the whole thing in -- in other words, her mind = blown. The good thing about a little sensitivity after cumming is that it shows that you weren't just looking to "get off and get out." By laying on top of her for a few moments, giving her a passionate kiss, and then slowly whispering to her that you'll be right back, you put her more at ease because you come across as a more sensual, passionate man. And chances are, she'll still want to be held under your arm when you come back out.

Of course, as Dave mentions earlier in the post, don't get super "cuddly" and cute though. She still wants you to be a man after all is said and done.

Hope this helps!

- Franco
guys can you tell me better what is the difference between the end with the great sex vibe and the girlfriend? what changes in the type of touch and also how long you are there or how you are attached?

>