FU  Hot Ass

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have enjoyed reading a few stories and wanted to contribute my own.

The Background

I had pulled a number from a young woman just fresh out of college. She's very beautiful (in the neighborhood of young Penelope Cruz, obviously not that distractingly hot, just an example of type), and a particularly large chest for her frame, and slender. Sometimes we would cross paths but I just hadn't had time to seek opportunity as I was traveling and juggling two other girls and approaching new ones. She also is fresh out of college with a STEM degree, and this story just happened. There's a decade age gap, but I still find her intelligent and insightful and stimulating. (I do best with these types of women, I find).

She's sort of elusive and distant, but finally after a lot of in person flirtation at social gatherings, and seeing me interact in the world (presence is the one thing I really have going I suppose), we scheduled a 'hang' session at her place.

Before the day arrives, I had been recovering from a cold. I was almost better but energy still down.

But on the day we're supposed to meet, I wake up and something is wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong. Energy is still low, yes, but something else. My guts bubble. Things swish around. And I realize I seem to have a very minor case of food poisoning. Goddamn you pre-cooked chicken breast.

Now I'm very well aware that other men are circling this girl. And I do not trust the re-schedule, given how elusive she's been and how difficult it's been to get even this opportunity.

So food stops, water up, and here we go. I go to the bathroom. It becomes liquid, hot, fiery death as expected, and my stomach feels like it's on a tilt-a-whirl. I spend the entire morning and afternoon in general overall discomfort. Eventually the purging ceases (thank god).

Meeting Up

A couple of cool sidequests happened on the way to her place, and my vibe is positive, even if energy low. My guts are not right but feel sufficiently purged-- I feel the gears locked and turning but there's nothing to churn. Water is critical. I embrace the experience and wonder what the future holds for me. I am afraid.

She comes down stairs to collect me and she looks amazing in her after work clothes, midriff showing and the curves I like. We hug and she invites me up, which is a surprise, I thought we might go out first but instead we're at her place. Sometimes things take care of themselves. I

I spend five hours there. I'm not sure I can articulate this part. I am riding the wild bronco. At turns I am feeling stimulated, relaxed, horny, nauseated, and like I have to pass something that could only be described as the devil's wind. Since I'm drinking so much water, I also have to keep getting up from the couch to pee, and these are not stealthy pees. They are long pees and they are loud. Her toilet is dainty and miniature. In case of emergency, I just wasn't sure it could handle the pounding I was fixin' to give it.

So we start apart from each other on the couch just talking and she's not responding too much to touching or making it easy. I've been here before, know this situation, but never while there's a time bomb in my pants. Challenge mode unlocked. It takes a few minutes to build the energy but eventually I move over to where she's lying and I just kind prop myself on top of her and spread out.

I should also mention my attitude about sex is changed. I feel my 'notch' count is finally sufficiently high for my ego/confidence, so a lot of this is experiential for me, and about quality on the way to sex (sex still being the end goal, but I'm more interested in the journey these days than previously). And the experience rocks. We click, we laugh, we enjoy and I am running an excellent, if asexual, interaction. Evertyhing lands right for both of us.

The vibe is lowkey, chill, sometimes sleepy and sometimes funny. What it never is is sexy. I am not aroused consistently, my body and mind just can't. I am fearful for her plumbing. Things felt under control, for now. But they shudder and quake. It comes in waves. Even Vesuvius was once peaceful and calm...

I can't really feel on her and interact from this angle, so my addled brain is working on troubleshooting that. I also feel like I might fall asleep on her from the fatigue. So in maybe one of the stupidest things I've ever done, I asked her how tall she was, and then I asked her how much she weighed, and then I took her into my arms as if to consider her response and weigh her. Then I sit back down with her in my lap.

Hey, it worked, so whatever. Do not recommend.

For her part, she's laughing and engaged and into my presence but it just isn't sexual (although we talk about sexual topics). I can't get the vibe there. We talk about her tits, her ass, my hands run all over her and a good time is had, but the vibe is just... well, about what you expect. I do have an incredible and stimulating conversation and really get to know this girl. She said a few beautiful things that I'll never forgot. I, in turn, did not melt her toilet with my asshole.

So nothing happens. I am hanging in there, trying to rally, but I don't get what I'm trying to rise toward. Eventually, and mostly because it's late and the sickly gut pressure is building up, we have to call it a night.

She walks me to my car and she is lingering, enjoying the interaction. We embrace and horse around a little bit, and I kind of lean in to kiss her. She bashfully looks away and tells me no, not tonight. I tell her it's alright, edging is one of my kinks. She said we never really discussed what you're into. I tell her I'm into her, maybe.

And she says wow, it really didn't seem like it tonight.

It was honest and real sentiment/statement. And I get that, I couldn't show her. And I soften and gaze into her eyes but I don't know how to speak from my soul and tell her that I probably need to shit like a moose, I haven't checked and am dead inside so can no longer feel it, but I deeply suspect. I am unwell internally.

We linger and fuck around and I instead kiss her on the forward and lift her up, grabbing a conspicuous amount of ass. I feel her entire body respond and finally we're getting somewhere. That was what was needed. I knew she would kiss me then, and now a way forward. But it's too late of an hour, and my willpower/fortitude is spent. We say goodbye with a plan to run it again, maybe next week.

I really feel like solidering it out was my best shot, and I think it's enough forward momentum and of a social circle situation to where I may very well have a crack at it again.

I think about these things as I get into my car, shut the door and let out maybe one of the loudest, longest farts of my life. It's putrid and sickly. I cannot crack the windows fast enough and have effectively gassed myself.

She has been very responsive and receptive over text, but I just don't have time to circle back that same week, and I've got a new and different girl to meet the next night. I say a silent but deadly prayer that I'm not stuck like this forever.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It sounds like you did better than most people would if they were feeling that way lol.

Wait... if you had nothing to lose (edit: at the end, I mean), why not pull the radical-honesty card and tell her what the issue was? At minimum, it would have made the experience more interesting, which you just said is part of what you're looking for.

Also, I love that term "side quest", gonna steal it ;)

Last edited:

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So food stops, water up, and here we go. I go to the bathroom. It becomes liquid, hot, fiery death as expected, and my stomach feels like it's on a tilt-a-whirl. I spend the entire morning and afternoon in general overall discomfort. Eventually the purging ceases (thank god).
Honestly, seems like a perfect time to flake on a girl like Chase mentions in: https://www.girlschase.com/content/should-you-flake-her-first-well-there-are-5-pros-and-3-cons

The rest sounded like a really great evening, marred by gut issues. I would've admitted the scenario, though, to help attainability. Seems like the highest risk here is auto-rejection.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think the issue and primary motivator is that there is something to lose. And I was trying to achieve an outcome until the very last minute.

Ideally I would've liked to knocked the ball onto the green and, er, gotten it in.

Instead I hit the best shot I could and am still waiting to see the effect of that, the desire being to be able to get on the course again soon and finish up.

I do believe this girl would've been sweet and acommodating if I told her I was under the weather, and very kindly understood why I was canceling. Whether or not I'd get another opportunity with her was a percentage I had to assess.

In the end, I reasoned my best shot was to push forward.

Also not immaterial is I know *what* exactly is circling her. I wonder if other men would've been sweet and understanding of my condition, and not pursued her to 'help me out.'

IOW i perceive part of these situations as pretty cutthroat sometimes. Either in the opportunity you are given, or in the competition around you, and it gets more difficult the prettier the girl is/less room for mistakes.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Honestly, seems like a perfect time to flake on a girl like Chase mentions in: https://www.girlschase.com/content/should-you-flake-her-first-well-there-are-5-pros-and-3-cons

The rest sounded like a really great evening, marred by gut issues. I would've admitted the scenario, though, to help attainability. Seems like the highest risk here is auto-rejection.

Thanks for sharing that. I'll check out.

It was a great evening for sure. I guess I wanted to hit a shot, rather than let more randomness and time into the situation.

>