Hot Married Coworker Show Great Interest

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anyway i sense that she start losing interest, it's over now. Maybe i should have KC her earlier...
Tbh you may have been overthinking a bit. You don’t need a lot of active game to get taken women in general. If she is going to cheat, then if you are attractive and at the right place/time, all you have to do is make moves in the right way. Hell, often you don’t need to lead too much.

She probably thought you weren’t going for it.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
There are two types of married women:
1) the ones who flirt to feel validated, then return to their boring hubbies while fantasizing about being with other men.
2) the ones who cheat for ________ (insert any reason they come up with)

Usually, number 2s are VERY selective and direct about what they want, without losing discretion.
Most number ones can turn into number 2s if the right circumstances are put before them.

James Cruse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The best way to seduce women at work is definately more under the radar type game, game that’s effective but can’t be seen as being sleazy, or escalating directly either by the woman in question or for anyone else watching or listening at work nearby (other colleagues overhearing is a bigger risk than the target going to HR, in my experience, but both are a risk).

The best, easiest and most effective method is using ‘Sexual Key’ (J.D. Fuentes) language in the workplace whenever you get the chance. You can tease them and have fun, challenge and create tension, but it certainly shouldn’t be high pressure - just casual and fun without being too overt.

When you’re isolated, at lunch or just anywhere, you can run full patterns.

This has worked for me many times in the workplace.

The downside is that if anything goes wrong with the relationship after sex - your career could be in jeopardy.

>