FR+  Hottie, prevent the ignoring

devlish

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saw this girl briefly at a house party,she showed good signals, got number.
Next day I texted her to meet at sandwich place near my house(live with parents), she said she had bf really sorry blah blah long text.
I replied 'just meet as friends don't have to do anything you don't want', she agreed and came but 'accidently came across a friend' on the way haha.
Showing strong signals of liking me when we met but her friend was there so didn't really want to try anything, had fun with them anyway and got them to walk me quite far home.

we flirty texted bit more and then arranged to meet up next weekend, ended up taking her on a long journey to shisha to meet my friend and his girl (but never ended up meeting them). Acting quite into me so took her to the side of the pathway and kissed her, now she's telling me 'you're so bad, so bad...I have a boyfriend' while still grabbing onto me. We go watch some music and dancing, meanwhile having a lot of fun joking, deep diving with her and playing around, telling her that I like girls who are free and do what they want and to live life in the moment...
Now she's Mega into me, massive sexual tension, and trying really hard not to kiss me but we do anyway by the side again, afterwards tells me I'm bad and all that stuff again, we carry on having fun walking around everything's fine (I also told her I had a girlfriend and created massive drama, don't know if this was a good idea, anyway it got her all emotional she was staring at me like some rare billion pound diamond).
After 3 hours there we decide to go home. On the way home I joke that we should never see each other again (I do random things sometimes, maybe it was to show that I didn't really care), however she took this seriously and said that we shouldn't but she was still being nice and jokey.

We depart with a hug and I text her after:
Me: Never text me again bitch x
Her: who even is this
Me: till next time
Her: no next time
Me: haha

3 days later:
Me: Hey hows it going enjoyed the other night
Half a day later:
Me: your pathetic
A week later:
Me: did you go to the party yesterday? (that we were both supposed to go to)

She ignored me every time

it's been a week and a half since I texted her, can anybody give me any advice on getting her to meet up with me again?

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: FR+ Hottie, prevent the ignoring

Hey devlish,

This is an interesting situation. You showed a lot of dominance, received a good deal of compliance and, had you played your cards right, could have gotten the lay.

Though, I see this recurring theme of using aggressive insulting, and I'm not sure what role it's playing there (for reactions, perhaps?), but I think it's impairing your game. As with any kind of tease, it has to be in good fun, and used in moderation.

I wouldn't play my cards on another meetup. Unfortunately, you only get one chance to sex after you attempt an escalation.

Anyways, good luck, my friend!

~Nick

devlish

Space Monkey
space monkey

Thanks for advice,

I have always used aggressive insulting it just falls out of my mouth, but I have recently begun to tone it down because you're right - I go over the top; also telling her she was pathetic in that text was my only intentional reaction seeking moment because she ignored my last text and I was a bit annoyed. I think there is however always another chance for sex, just some cases are harder than others.
I'd say this is a pretty hard case though,

Cheers,
Devil

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I agree with PD about not using aggressive insults. One did work, but when you say this or send messages like this,

On the way home I joke that we should never see each other again (I do random things sometimes, maybe it was to show that I didn't really care)

and then this which combines mean and needy (huge contradiction)

Me: your pathetic
A week later:
Me: did you go to the party yesterday? (that we were both supposed to go to)

These clearly didn't work. The first one really hurt the conversation and the second one killed it.

This one did work:

Me: Never text me again bitch x
Her: who even is this
Me: till next time
Her: no next time
Me: haha

But if you're gonna do this, its really easy to send her into auto-rejection (which you did). Also, don't tell girls you are in a relationship. In fact, don't say anything concrete about your relationship status at all! The turning point of this FR (which could have been a LR) is when you said you had a girlfriend.

You also missed some pretty clear signs:

Acting quite into me so took her to the side of the pathway and kissed her, now she's telling me 'you're so bad, so bad...I have a boyfriend' while still grabbing onto me.

You could have taken her home here and you missed an escalation window.

But she gives you another chance:

Now she's Mega into me, massive sexual tension, and trying really hard not to kiss me but we do anyway by the side again, afterwards tells me I'm bad and all that stuff again

You need to take her home here. She's clearly ready and willing to have sex with you and is only putting up token resistance.

also told her I had a girlfriend and created massive drama, don't know if this was a good idea, anyway it got her all emotional

And its all downhill from here. There was no need to do this and it ruined the interaction for you.

devlish

Space Monkey
space monkey

Yep I definitely need to use the insults in moderation.

Now she's Mega into me, massive sexual tension, and trying really hard not to kiss me but we do anyway by the side again, afterwards tells me I'm bad and all that stuff again

You need to take her home here. She's clearly ready and willing to have sex with you and is only putting up token resistance.

I definitely should have taken her somewhere private, nothing sprung into my head at that moment since both live with parents and a long train ride home anyway.

I don't know if you're right about the girlfriend thing, because she was far more intrigued when I told her and asking loads of questions.

Thanks a lot, now any idea's for getting another meet?

>