How accurate is this post on European women?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Damn....dude pulled no punches when he was talking about Italian women. I can vouch for French women though, went there myself, had a blast and found the Arab girls there were very receptive to my brown ass. Irish girls are underrated and friendly as fuck.

I've had a decent enough experience with Italian women though. Some can be quite stuck-up, icy, and full of themselves but I kind of find that is more common among Italian American women than Italian women themselves. One thing I do agree with is that feistiness, swear it's like a white woman with the temperament of a black chick or Latina (no racist).

I try not to get with them too much because it seems like the ones I run into here on the east coast seem to know a lot of dudes on the wrong side of the law and value that troublemaker type on the wrong side of the law. Most have been party animals and spoiled too, definitely on drugs as well. I seem to match with them here and there on dating apps but have had a few make it obvious they wanted the D when out.

Weird thing is the darker they are, the easier I have it with them.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Ditto on women from the Balkans, hot but as icy as you can get. Hands down the most ruthless and cold attitudes I have encountered throughout Europe, even worse than Italian women.

He went easy on women from Spain, buncha bitches IMO

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I've met some really chill Italian women but I find that it varies based on their look. Blondes and normal white looking Italian women are cool, they add the Mediterranean chill factor with the formal attitude of a normal white girl. I find that they easily get along with people of different backgrounds and are highly liked as people and friends.

The kind of Italian women you have to be really careful of are the ones who can pass for Latina, Arab, or look overall ethnic. Plenty of those types on the East Coast and they are wacky as fuck. Real neurotic, icy, bitter, stuckup, and disrespectful. Prime example is supreme cunt Ariana Grande, a few of my friends have met her, said she is a total bitch.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Man you guys are hating too much on Italian women lol, I've been with more than a handful and yeah majority of them were the Arianna Grande and Monica Bellucci lookalike types (dark hair, olive skin, etc.), they're not the worst. My main complaint with them, especially if they are older, is that they can be total nymphos once you get them into bed and you have to negotiate for your time, they'll keep you pinned down for sex all weekend. The other issue is that for the ones here in the east coast, they all seem to have a sketchy relative or two on the wrong side of the law.

They might have some inferiority complex though, told this one girl I was seeing she looked Brazilian and she got insecure in a bad way about it. Most white girls would be gung ho to look Brazilian but she was not about it. The whole how white are you convo is pretty touchy subject with Italians, cue True Romance scene about Sicilians lol.

They're chill people though, even the east coast types, kinda old school but chill as fuck.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The Mediterranean gets my vote for having the worst women in the world in general, as much as most dudes will disagree. Culturally it is the mix of the traditional morally self-righteous Catholic that parades being holier than thou to the public on one hand and at the same time the radical feminism of the left where women are treated like absolute princesses. Mediterranean women are spoiled and worshiped day one by uber-whiteknights that are thirsty, raised in households run by the mother. The worldwide validation of their lifestyle as being some high-class show just makes it worst and boosts their ego.

Then you have the radical feminism and man-hating culture of the left somehow combining forces.

Now you combine that with the narcissistic and image-heavy culture of always wanting to look good but lacking the genetics that Eastern European and Scandinavian women have. Deep down, these women also have to live with the fact that their pervy men prefer blondes over them. I have heard horror stories from blondes that stayed in Italy, how the local men thirsted for them and how darker Italian women were often envious of them, how it showed too.

It's a nasty match here, when a big ego from a culture focused heavily on appearances meets the reality of just not having the model genetics as most models come from Eastern and Northern Europe.

I feel as if sometimes narcissism and a big ego is really a cover up for the insecurity of lacking the very thing to seem to hold in high regard, in this case looking good.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Now that you guys mention it, I have noticed this a lot with women from certain parts of the Mediterranean, particularly Italy and Spain. I think it the bad demeanor that guys face comes from the fact that the cultures value looks and popularity moreso than any other culture on the planet but at the same time, might not be as genetically blessed in that department as women from Scandinavia or Eastern Europe (where most of the models come from).

I often hear guys say that 7s are worse than 9s, the reason being the 7 is the girl to put a ton of investment into her looks but knows what her ceiling is but the 9 is the one who is naturally good looking. For the 7, it is like life in limbo where you aren't hideous but you value looking good a lot, at the same time you are not exactly a 10 either. It's not even game but also a life trend, some say the middle class and upper middle class hate the poor more than the rich do.

To be fair though, there are quality women that can be found from there. One of my regular lays I am seeing tonight is from Spain and I've done well with Italian American women too, some can be really fucking chill and not as uptight as their politically correct Anglo sisters.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I'd put the Balkans as among the worst in there too. At times I wonder if cultures where organized crime and cruelty are a way of life are really that way because the women suck. You can theorize this all day long but organized crime is not nearly as much of a thing among local Swedes and ethnic Scandinavians as it is among Italians, despite both areas having a relatively high quality of life compared to the rest of the world.

One of my friends who knows a lot about latinas says that Colombian women have the worst egos and are the iciest of all the latinas unless you are a blond haired white guy. No wonder that in the 80s and 90s, the largest organized crime groups all came from Colombia. Now these days it is Mexico but I have had a chill experience with Mexican women so there is the gap in my theory. Russian women are cool though so there is another gap in my organized crime and female quality theory too.

Bo Diddley

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'd put the Balkans as among the worst in there too. At times I wonder if cultures where organized crime and cruelty are a way of life are really that way because the women suck. You can theorize this all day long but organized crime is not nearly as much of a thing among local Swedes and ethnic Scandinavians as it is among Italians, despite both areas having a relatively high quality of life compared to the rest of the world.

One of my friends who knows a lot about latinas says that Colombian women have the worst egos and are the iciest of all the latinas unless you are a blond haired white guy. No wonder that in the 80s and 90s, the largest organized crime groups all came from Colombia. Now these days it is Mexico but I have had a chill experience with Mexican women so there is the gap in my theory. Russian women are cool though so there is another gap in my organized crime and female quality theory too.
The difference is the Mexico cartels are funded by the US gov't. And Russian women are known to be cold. I think there's something to your theory.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The difference is the Mexico cartels are funded by the US gov't. And Russian women are known to be cold. I think there's something to your theory.
Haha the previous posts were by a really sophisticated troll and his sock puppets. Apparently it was a big deal two years ago or whatever.
And Russian women are known to be cold.
It’s not so simple.
Russian women abroad in cold approach esp NG have a high “bitchshield” up to screen out weak or even average-strength men.

Russian women in other settings are not really like that at all.

Right now there’s a wave of refugees fleeing Putin and my experiences of them have been mostly quite positive.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
How the hell did this get resurrected 🤦🏻‍♂️

irt-2023-07-14-i.png

hmm-2932949665.gif

irt-2023-07-14-ii.jpg

IckyBossyHarvestmen-max-1mb-2905261558.gif

irt-2023-07-14-iii.jpg

mr_bean.gif

>