How can I do better?

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I started doing pickup earlier this year after reading Girls Chase for a while. Before Girls Chase, I never asked a girl out or had sex. Now, while I am still a virgin, I have asked out many girls. I still haven't gone on a single date. Also, I live with my parents. Which make things difficult for getting girls home. I don't want them involved in my dating life. In addition I don't have any friends. That wouldn't be a problem if I had a life outside of college and my family.

The questions I want to ask are, how do I become more independent? How do I keep holding on? How do I find girls outside of college?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ken,

Having a side job that doesn't tire you will be great. When i was in school, i basically had to juggle education (school projects, exams), teaching dance at two schools and having to learn and perform at dance events throughout the year, and work. Fortunate enough, my job can occasionally be project based. It is a marketers job. But don't tire yourself. I regret not spending enough time with my friends in the second year but they weren't pretty much fun too. They were nice and dependable which i am highly grateful till today.

You have to set aside time. Even a small amount of time is good.

Zac

pks391

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ken said:
I started doing pickup earlier this year after reading Girls Chase for a while. Before Girls Chase, I never asked a girl out or had sex. Now, while I am still a virgin, I have asked out many girls. I still haven't gone on a single date. Also, I live with my parents. Which make things difficult for getting girls home. I don't want them involved in my dating life. In addition I don't have any friends. That wouldn't be a problem if I had a life outside of college and my family.

The questions I want to ask are, how do I become more independent? How do I keep holding on? How do I find girls outside of college?
Here in India, mostly all males are virgins upto the age of 20-21, live with their parents and some never even date. To top it all off, they have zero conversational skills. But here if a couple wants to get laid but doesnt have a room, they usually book hotels and lodges, you could try doing that in case you do not have a room of your own or you could go all out and do her in a back alley or a secluded spot ;)
To make new friends, you need to develop interpersonal skills. Chase and the other members have tons of articles on this. You should start reading them and inculcate on a slow scale. Take out the time for self-improvement.

>