How do I take this girl out for a second date?

Deeppua

Space Monkey
space monkey
I met this girl at a cafe and took her on an instant date. She was very much into me. I'm not sure where I stand with this girl cos she was completely into me from her body language and facial expressions and she even told me she feels a lot of connection with me but when I invited home and went for a kiss, she refused. During our conversation we discussed about going for a drink next week. She's mentioned she is going on a trip this weekend. Here is our texting after the date.
Next morning I text her with a picture of my balcony since I had mentioned that I have an amazing view from my balcony when I invited her home the previous night:
Thursday 7.34 am:
Me: picture of balcony
Me: Morning, it was a pleasant evening yesterday, thx
7:56 am:
She: Hiiii <my name>, beautiful view, yes <heart emoji>, I completely agree. Thanks <Kisses emoji>
9:42 pm:
Me: Apparently, someone knows my name finally lol
(Cos she was not getting my name during our conversation and she said she was very bad at names and offered to buy me a drink for forgetting my name)
Friday 5:31 am:
She: <laughing emoji>

I haven't sent her anything after this. It's Saturday afternoon now.

When and what can I send to not come off as needy or not go cold?

P.S: my text game is bad. So I'm sharing all the details.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
From her texting times, she is doing her weekend stuff (could be with another guy, you never know) your messages are gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Leave her alone until Monday night then reengage. if she texts you Sunday night then it's pretty likely she's interested. Don't compete for her attention this weekend.

My go to would be:"I''m fixing XY for dinner Wednesday night. There will be plenty if you would like to join..."

Deeppua

Space Monkey
space monkey
She has sent her last message. Why would you think she'll text me first again?

Deeppua

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
From her texting times, she is doing her weekend stuff (could be with another guy, you never know) your messages are gonna get lost in the shuffle.

Leave her alone until Monday night then reengage. if she texts you Sunday night then it's pretty likely she's interested. Don't compete for her attention this weekend.

My go to would be:"I''m fixing XY for dinner Wednesday night. There will be plenty if you would like to join..."

She has texted last. Why do you think she'll text me again first?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For the same reason you just replied 3x in an hour....

Her last text did not ask for a reply...I'm not gonna get into emoji -fucking-science, but a heart or a kissy face is kind of a "Ok got it" kind of sign off. with some degree of affection or appreciation.

Remember you are a man in demand, you got important stuff to do this weekend...go do it....Textring is for logistics, not communication.

>