How do married men and men in LTRs screen other women

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How do advanced married men and men in LTRs screen other women who are open to hooking up with them despite them being "taken"for lack of better words. Do these women share similar characteristics? Do these men carry themselves differently than other men in LTRs. Do they have a certain process or mindset?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Because they are "VERIFIED" as worthy males since some woman took them off the market, they are seen as a high SMV individual. Kinda like how some guys here want to steal a girl away from her boyfriend, women get competitive too.

Women will often be a little more flirty with a married guy, because there is less likelihood of him calling her hand, unless he is REALLY interested. I think a lot of women like having unavailable orbiters to feed their egos.

In the final years of my marriage I noticed more affectionate overtures from women. Taken women more than single. Things like "Love you " written in the dust on my back car window, slapping my butt, finding excuses to hug me, posing with me in pictures in provocative poses. But I welcomed it and I treated all these women like they were Little Sisters (in the Fraternity sense rather than related). Really I craved the attention and the affection since I wasn't getting it at home.

How did I screen? Mainly from how removed they were from my social circle with my wife and work. One woman (who I never had anything with by the way, but she sent plenty of signals) said "i don't believe there is really a Mrs. Fuck This. You are just making her up". If that isn't a signal that she was available, I don't know what was.

Mainly it was when the pain point for ending the relationship point became roughly equivalent to staying married. And the perceived benefit of being involved with the woman would warrant the pain.

I remember thinking at one point "This woman could really fuck up my life." Then the next thought was "Well don't think it could get much worse...."

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's actually pretty fun BUT women will typically show more obvious signs of interest when she knows you're taken or spoken for because you innately display a lot of value JUST by being "taken." This works a lot more smoothly and is far stronger in social game or in slow-burn game where a woman just becomes attracted to you as a few weeks pass by. The effect is stronger if you're more "open" about either seeing other women or being involved with other women, too. Initially they'll be more guarded but as time goes on and they realize you're an awesome guy then they'll be a lot more comfortable with the idea of sleeping with you (a guy who is already taken.)

As for mindset, eventually you reach a point where you realize just how little women offer to your life in terms of value/etc. and it starts to show up in how you carry yourself which is what seemed to happen with "FT" in his post above. There's a breaking point where you realize that one man and one woman just will not work for you and that women don't have some magical power to keep you attracted to them forever and that revelation is extremely freeing and empowering.

So, all around, there are differences between how advanced LTR men carry themselves vs. regular LTR men. Most men start to get to that "I don't know if this is for me" stage but 90+% back out because they don't have abundance and those men usually feel trapped and unhappy.

>