How doubling my income has affected my seduction/lifestyle (for those of you that complain about money)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I got a job were i double my income last couple of months (working from home and a lot of free time)... I have always explain how making money in the past totally slow down my seductions....

Now i will show some of the good and the bad, it mostly bad, but there is some good...(i will just stay with money and relationship, but will throw a bit of lifestyle)... I do miss pure evil for when i mentally masturbate like this cause he always give me some good insights.... anyways:

The good:

- I noticed increase in attraction from the girls that are rotation or know me and witness my income doubling. (this is expected)

- I pick up a girl and i am not giving unconscious uncomfortable vive when i face with spending money situation (no cheap ass vives).

- I do feel a bit more entitled physiologically, no much but is there...

- Lets say i meet a girl at a club and i pull and i can not pull home cause another girl is there, i feel comfortable dropping 40-100 for a motel (good logistically, ubber and the likes)

-of course access to better venues if i chose to.

-Access to more self care stuff (hormone replacement, beauty products, clothes and the likes). So maybe a slight increase in fundamentals.

- upgrade in car and apt etc... (looking to replace both of my current, i doubt this will have a direct impact on pu but helps my entitlement)

- ability to engage in more social hobbies that cost money and traveling

Here is the bad:

- total lack of congruence, i see my self getting into weird bad behaviors such as leading with money (facepalm) which we all know it totally does not work(the thing is unconscious wtf), also the thing is i know and teach it does not work, but i notice this lazy i have money attitude. I have seen myself doing behaviors that i have never done such as buying drinks at the wrong time etc.... Don't get me wrong i get laid when i isolate a girl after she is into me and i get her a drink... But i see myself leading with stuff like that at the wrong timing just "i have money is just money attitude" is incongruent with me and my style. My wing primo, Dan balzirian etc... do the same and is more congruent with them for me it seems not to work. It seems it works for them when they do parties and social circle type stuff, but when you do cold approach and try stuff like that in cold approach it totally does not work...

- more drama from women that witness the increase, it seems that they are more uncomfortable with the lack of commitment, more nitpicking, more weird attitude, more confrontation that was not there before.

- i see myself doing unconsciously more courtship stuff such as dinners... Hey lets go here grab a bite and try this restaurant...

-total laziness in my seductions, i am too entitled.

Most guys that have been in no money, little money, tons of money.... Will confirm that when they had less money they got better results than more money...(again i seen guys that throw money and get laid a lot like one of my wings).

If you want to learn how to game with no money you can see how i do it here

Now i am very curious how your seductions changed with a jump in your income on the beginning stages, i am trying to see if you witness similar things...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- more drama from women that witness the increase, it seems that they are more uncomfortable with the lack of commitment, more nitpicking, more weird attitude, more confrontation that was not there before.

Sexy fundamentals. However, you dress like you still their friend. or some variations of it. Which in this case is money.

You reach a level where your fundamentals is solid, but it often reeks that friendly vibe. or girls know you from who you were before. I have physically unblessed girls give me shit when i came back to an old event that i used to go to.

I totally forget their names and i have more confidence, And they don't like it. They even say it infront of everyone and everyone just keeps quiet. Focus but relaxed demeanor, is the right word. Especially for people who have money.

Make it simple. As you get high level, it's more of not wooing but rather assertive. Because to woo is to revealed that you were once that guy who was 'before'.

Women don't like 'before'. Customers are the same. They give two shits about 'before'. They want the 'after'. I think you should already catch this already. Just more assertion. Not wooing, because the wooing is already done. But if you dress like friendly Joe, which i do often, you get this mix vibes.

i am not sure if it is the clothes, but definitely the clothes, and how
i talk and women testing for friendzone

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
buying drinks for girls is fine. it’s just that you’re complying to her. if you buy her a drink before beginning to build a compliance ladder, nine out of ten times you lose. just say “wanna get drinks. you get the first round i’ll get the rest”. nowadays chicks are cool spending their own money unless they’re poor and trying to get free shit. this doesn’t really happen with white girls but i see it more in black women and latinas. but it’s not even uncommon with them. you don’t want the gold digger type anyway.

online dating i will never go to her either (unless it’s to her house) because it begins with me complying. but once they come to me i always but their first drink under the premise i’ll get the first round since you came to me.

just how i do it. i just try to make sure she’s complying more than me even if it’s 51/49. buying a drink is really not much compliance since every guy does it. it’s not a big deal so long as she’s already compliant.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sexy fundamentals. However, you dress like you still their friend. or some variations of it. Which in this case is money.

You reach a level where your fundamentals is solid, but it often reeks that friendly vibe. or girls know you from who you were before. I have physically unblessed girls give me shit when i came back to an old event that i used to go to.

I totally forget their names and i have more confidence, And they don't like it. They even say it infront of everyone and everyone just keeps quiet. Focus but relaxed demeanor, is the right word. Especially for people who have money.

Make it simple. As you get high level, it's more of not wooing but rather assertive. Because to woo is to revealed that you were once that guy who was 'before'.

Women don't like 'before'. Customers are the same. They give two shits about 'before'. They want the 'after'. I think you should already catch this already. Just more assertion. Not wooing, because the wooing is already done. But if you dress like friendly Joe, which i do often, you get this mix vibes.

i am not sure if it is the clothes, but definitely the clothes, and how
i talk and women testing for friendzone

Are you saying this is what happened to you when you had a drastic increase in money? I did not understand a lot of what you explained... Are you saying you change your dress style as a tactic? (that is crazy)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
buying drinks for girls is fine. it’s just that you’re complying to her. if you buy her a drink before beginning to build a compliance ladder, nine out of ten times you lose. just say “wanna get drinks. you get the first round i’ll get the rest”. nowadays chicks are cool spending their own money unless they’re poor and trying to get free shit. this doesn’t really happen with white girls but i see it more in black women and latinas. but it’s not even uncommon with them. you don’t want the gold digger type anyway.

online dating i will never go to her either (unless it’s to her house) because it begins with me complying. but once they come to me i always but their first drink under the premise i’ll get the first round since you came to me.

just how i do it. i just try to make sure she’s complying more than me even if it’s 51/49. buying a drink is really not much compliance since every guy does it. it’s not a big deal so long as she’s already compliant.

this is not a how to? (I already know all that), but what you experienced in your changes on how you seduced, after a drastic increase of your income...

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this is not a how to? (I already know all that), but what you experienced in your changes on how you seduced, after a drastic increase of your income...

my income fluctuates. when i have more money i spend more on girls. i just make sure i’m getting compliance and nothing changes. spending money isn’t that much compliance. it feels like it when it’s your money. but attractive girls have so much money spent on them you buying a drink for them is about as much compliance as you holding a door. as long as you’re getting compliance spend as much as you want. where people mess up with money is complying without getting compliance. you may know that but you just said you’re not doing it. this is how you’d correct that. having game doesn’t mean you have to be a cheapskate. spend that money. the solution to your problem isn’t not spending money. it’s that your spending money without compliance.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
my income fluctuates. when i have more money i spend more on girls. i just make sure i’m getting compliance and nothing changes. spending money isn’t that much compliance. it feels like it when it’s your money. but attractive girls have so much money spent on them you buying a drink for them is about as much compliance as you holding a door. as long as you’re getting compliance spend as much as you want. where people mess up with money is complying without getting compliance. you may know that but you just said you’re not doing it. this is how you’d correct that. having game doesn’t mean you have to be a cheapskate. spend that money. the solution to your problem isn’t not spending money. it’s that your spending money without compliance.

Yes of course! compliance and investment very well put... My point is that when you have more money your attitude gets lazy and changes (i explained what you wrote with one sentence "Leading with money" and "timing") one of the bad habits I have experienced with a drastic increase in my income... My point is that your "attitude" in my case changed (i have become more of a giver) and yes i do get some compliance, still the timing is off, you are focusing too much on the "buying drinks" while more of my points is that you try to test chode provider behaviors that you know it does not work just because (i know is weird to explain, but as i for example catch myself doing it, i tell myself "why did i just do that?" in other words now that i have money i am field testing behaviors of guys with money/or pretend money that i know don't work, and i still do it...

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Are you saying this is what happened to you when you had a drastic increase in money? I did not understand a lot of what you explained... Are you saying you change your dress style as a tactic? (that is crazy)

Even If I change my style, it won't always work.

Because it is about her.

Women won't know I have a drastic increase in money. But let me note my experience.

Zac pays with cash. = Friendly
Zac pays with flashy credit card = Fuck you

It did tone down afterawhile. This is a local small shop. Older women acting piss and younger women who are leaning towards rebel.

It's very nuanced but do you get what I mean? This is just one example. I'm sure you can see it.

It is more about who is the women and how she sees value.

That is number 1.
Number 2 is whether you are poor/lame/etc and she sees it before.

If she sees you as an idiot per se/friendly, you usually smell 'go fuck yourself' from women.

Another example:

Zac looks good but really he dress like shit. Girl A hypes him up because she already likes him. Zac says that he looks like shit. She is pissed because Zac says he looks like shit.

(True story. I get this all the time)

It's more about women and how she perceive "value".

And 'before' and 'after'.

If I was popular tomorrow, I am pretty sure some Girlschase members will be pissed. I'm supposed to be 'before' = shit.

I have more examples.

Girl B sees Zac with money/what she want. Super friendly. Zac ask for compliance. She declined. Went straight south and pretended that it didn't happened. I was not treated like a human being. She still persistent on what I have.

This is more of a frontal desperate tactic.

Zac

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
- total lack of congruence, i see my self getting into weird bad behaviors such as leading with money (facepalm) which we all know it totally does not work(the thing is unconscious wtf), also the thing is i know and teach it does not work, but i notice this lazy i have money attitude. I have seen myself doing behaviors that i have never done such as buying drinks at the wrong time etc.... Don't get me wrong i get laid when i isolate a girl after she is into me and i get her a drink... But i see myself leading with stuff like that at the wrong timing just "i have money is just money attitude" is incongruent with me and my style. My wing primo, Dan balzirian etc... do the same and is more congruent with them for me it seems not to work. It seems it works for them when they do parties and social circle type stuff, but when you do cold approach and try stuff like that in cold approach it totally does not work...

Had this happen when I first started my adult career. It just becomes easier to say "I'll buy you a drink" then to come up with something witty and charming to hook the girl. Plus you're spending more mental energy on work and don't have the same energy for charisma.

So I noticed this shift as time and mental energy went down and money went up, in the immediate post grad years (before formally studying game).

Please go into this in more depth. I actually find this happens on the post-college (or never college) crowd i.e. once girls are hit with the reality of bills and are no longer supported by their parents / big government (loans). The "this guy could make a great boyfriend/provider" trigger seems to occur with the older girls who now have a real need for one.

Also, there is a whole school of thought on lying down about your career/finances with girls in this category, so that they only evaluate you as a sex guy and not a potential provider (or, are willing to have sex with you and potentially lose you as a long term provider, because they don't know how much potential you have in the later).

Thanks for starting this discussion.

Also, I know you posted the link of that homeless dude who hooks up with girls, he's high on bullshit ("I'll tell any girl I fucking love them and want to marry them"), high on effort (constantly opening), and low on quality (did you see the girls he hooked up with in the video?). That's how I see extreme scumbag game, which in my opinion isn't something to emulate.

But how to take down the boyfriend potential (from the money side) just a notch, I think is worth discussing.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Had this happen when I first started my adult career. It just becomes easier to say "I'll buy you a drink" then to come up with something witty and charming to hook the girl. Plus you're spending more mental energy on work and don't have the same energy for charisma.

So I noticed this shift as time and mental energy went down and money went up, in the immediate post grad years (before formally studying game).

Please go into this in more depth. I actually find this happens on the post-college (or never college) crowd i.e. once girls are hit with the reality of bills and are no longer supported by their parents / big government (loans). The "this guy could make a great boyfriend/provider" trigger seems to occur with the older girls who now have a real need for one.

Also, there is a whole school of thought on lying down about your career/finances with girls in this category, so that they only evaluate you as a sex guy and not a potential provider (or, are willing to have sex with you and potentially lose you as a long term provider, because they don't know how much potential you have in the later).

Thanks for starting this discussion.

Also, I know you posted the link of that homeless dude who hooks up with girls, he's high on bullshit ("I'll tell any girl I fucking love them and want to marry them"), high on effort (constantly opening), and low on quality (did you see the girls he hooked up with in the video?). That's how I see extreme scumbag game, which in my opinion isn't something to emulate.

But how to take down the boyfriend potential (from the money side) just a notch, I think is worth discussing.

Hey Watts, i think you have the insight i was looking for, so you think since all the time and mental energy is spent in money making, that this contributes to the laziness in charisma, wowow, yeah makes sense, also again i am thinking you default to chode behaviors cause you think to yourself "meh i got money this solve all problems" attitude, though you know better (which is my frustration which now is kind of sneak into couple of interactions, and i went "wtf am i doing")... As you get older you are expected to have certain "financial status" by default remember i am probably one of the oldest guys in this forum.... About the homeless guy i totally agree, when i did the post in question was more like "why you have these excuses to not get out there" look what is possible...

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Watts, i think you have the insight i was looking for, so you think since all the time and mental energy is spent in money making, that this contributes to the laziness in charisma, wowow, yeah makes sense,

I'd also add making money / business tends to be very logical as well as operating under a different set of rules than seduction.

So there is also a switching cost to go from one mode to the other.

Works the other way too with (some seduction behaviors) having to be switched off for business (I once "Agreed and Amplified" in response to an inquiry from a lawyer, after having been going out a lot. Was not the best choice.).

also again i am thinking you default to chode behaviors cause you think to yourself "meh i got money this solve all problems" attitude, though you know better (which is my frustration which now is kind of sneak into couple of interactions, and i went "wtf am i doing")... As you get older you are expected to have certain "financial status" by default remember i am probably one of the oldest guys in this forum....

With the money thing, one thing I use which tends to actually go over well with the younger girls is say

"I'm out of college for a few years now (don't necessarily give my age), I don't expect you to be in the same financial situation as me when you're a student / just starting out. So when it comes to little things like drinks or dinner, it makes sense that I'll pay for it, it's not the same for me as it is for you." (I can also weave this into a personal career story DHV)

This has the added effect of helping remove her guilt around accepting it (independent woman) or her suspicion around you buying her something (what do you want in return).

Also, it's true, I'm not going to date a 21 year old college Junior as a 34 year old man and expect her to go dutch on dinner (though I'll let her handle the tip).

Also, I think Thinman talked about this on the old forums. He had some similar issues and insights if I recall.

About the homeless guy i totally agree, when i did the post in question was more like "why you have these excuses to not get out there" look what is possible...

Then it was certainly useful for that!

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Not really what I am going through , my problem is more that i induce auto rejection on how I am as a person , basically being funny & cocky , which women take it as me making fun of them , or not taking them seriously :)

Never faced this issue when I was younger and less financial stable , no matter how much I was joking , but started facing this while the financial area of my life started being more robust .

I think that this is due to the fact that I being perceived as higher value than the other girl options , and thus she is unconsciously holding a boyfriend - girlfriend frame , and auto rejects when I am not sucked into her frame .

They auto reject and hold a lot of bad emotions towards me after , and never really found a good way to return from auto rejection :)

Any ideas @Skills on how to remedy this ?

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
More money = More problems.

So, dress like shit. HAHAHAHA

I do not dress flashy at all , even the designer clothes that I have ( not a crazy amount) are very discrete , the only way to know that they expensive is to look at the label ( the one on the inside of the clothing article ) . The only flashy things are my underwear where I have a big logo , but well , you have to see me almost naked to notice this haha

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Btw, you can't control every girl response.

Like really. Even if you don't have money or have.

I had a girl whom I just met who is beautiful but she was so adamant on her frame that I was only a friend because I like the same things as her.

Like I'm that cool guy who likes many genre.

Bitch become nuts.
Bitches crazy.

Chase will hate me for saying this. Lolx. He knows I'm not bitter but I'm kinda asshole for saying this. But it's facts.

It's Not worth having such girls around where it becomes way too frame-y. As in really too frame-y for even the smallest of things. Most women are not naturally beautiful and have nothing to offer, like all men......

and they being a super hard ass is good for feminism.

but they always settle for less. If there's an advice i give to young women, it will be this. I see them settled for guys "below them" all the time.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ye mate I agree , but the problem that I described happens to me quite often in the last 2 years , so I guess it is mainly about something that has to do with me mainly :)

It never really happened with girls that have a lot of high value guys in their orbit .

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
My game took a nosedive when I went from a broke ass hippie dirtbag to a corporate 6 figure business owner.

I laugh every single time when people say money helps with girls. It just screams "I'M A RATIONALIZING BROKE MOTHERFUCKER!" to me. Like get fucking real dude, Warren Buffet DOES NOT get laid. Neither does Bill Gates, neither almost literally anyone who has absurd amounts of money. When somebody with money gets laid, it's not because of the money but because of who they are.

Quoting Kanye:

"I don't know what's better, gettin' laid or gettin' paid
I just know when I'm gettin' one the others gettin' away"

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve all the bs and incongruency that come with it LOL.

I think having money makes you extremely unrelateable, stuck up, weirdly entitled, tired, analytical and asocial. If my only goal in life was seduction I would just be a broke ass homeless living in the beach surfer motherfucker.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My game took a nosedive when I went from a broke ass hippie motherfucker to a corporate 6 figure business owner.

I laugh every single time when people say money helps with girls. It just screams "I'M A RATIONALIZING BROKE MOTHERFUCKER!" to me. Like get fucking real dude, Warren Buffet DOES NOT get laid. Neither does Bill Gates, neither almost literally anyone who has absurd amounts of money. When somebody with money gets laid, it's not because of the money but because of who they are.

Quoting Kanye:

"I don't know what's better, gettin' laid or gettin' paid
I just know when I'm gettin' one the others gettin' away"

I'm still trying to figure out how to solve all the bs and incongruence that come with it LOL.

I think having money makes you extremely unrelateable, stuck up, weirdly entitled, tired, analytical and asocial. If my only goal in life was seduction I would just be a broke ass homeless living in the beach surfer motherfucker.

^ this actually totally fucked with my head and my life, i subconsciously sabotage the money shit! I eventually need to get some coaching to change me deep inside in that aspect...

I envy guys like pure evil he can get focus on money making then he can also be a big time pimp....

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
^ this actually totally fucked with my head and my life, i subconsciously sabotage the money shit! I eventually need to get some coaching to change me deep inside in that aspect...

I envy guys like pure evil he can get focus on money making then he can also be a big time pimp....
I'll let you know when I'll figure it out Skills.

I've been working on my congruency and integration for the last few months (before Corona) to some success.

I have some very interesting theories about it that needs to be field tested more.

After that, I'll be sure to post them here.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@YS. more or less I am the same guy I was before : rebel , picante , funny , doing whatever i want to do , stubborn , not giving a fuck about the rules , etc . Sure this traits gave me a shitload of problems mainly at work , but in my heart was like , either I will let this people brake me , either I am gonna fight back and show them who is the bitch of who . Basically this experience made me a tough guy that can take a lot of bullshit without taking it personally , but this also made me not that sensitive to other people feelings , and sometimes I forget that most people are actually living in anxiety and almost depression :)

I think this has to do with the fact that know take more seriously what I say , even when I am not serious

My game style is more on the funny & cocky & intellectual side of things , just that it does not work with good results on girls living the normal life let's say :)

Reactions: YS.
>