How doubling my income has affected my seduction/lifestyle (for those of you that complain about money)

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS. more or less I am the same guy I was before : rebel , picante , funny , doing whatever i want to do , stubborn , not giving a fuck about the rules , etc . Sure this traits gave me a shitload of problems mainly at work , but in my heart was like , either I will let this people brake me , either I am gonna fight back and show them who is the bitch of who . Basically this experience made me a tough guy that can take a lot of bullshit without taking it personally , but this also made me not that sensitive to other people feelings , and sometimes I forget that most people are actually living in anxiety and almost depression :)

My game style is more on the funny & cocky & intellectual side of things , just that it does not work with good results on girls living the normal life let's say :)
I feel you bro.

I got better with more high status girls (that are 1 in 10000) but got worse with the majority of girls that are normal and below average girls. LOL.

I'll fix it though. For sure, 100%.

And I'll let everybody know how I did it the second I do.

This shit really excites me actually, a new fucking epic challenge.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is just ironic ... you put a lot of effort in becoming this magazine macho man , and then you see that you can get higher status girls , but the "pool of talent" actually shrinks instead of increasing and becoming close to infinite :)

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is just ironic ... you put a lot of effort in becoming this magazine macho man , and then you see that you can get higher status girls , but the "pool of talent" actually shrinks instead of increasing and becoming close to infinite :)
...shrinks dramatically. :)

But again, I think it's just a new challenge. We gotta learn something new. Again, this shit really excites me. I'm REALLY looking forward to going out and field testing all my theories like crazy.

I think we should just adapt, change and calibrate instead of being defeatist and deterministic but that's just me. :p

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@YS. when you face auto rejection , you also see a lot of negative emotion towards you ?

Like them being snappy , negging you , basically trying " to show you " they are also high value ?

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
@YS. when you face auto rejection , you also see a lot of negative emotion towards you ?

Like them being snappy , negging you , basically trying " to show you " they are also high value ?
I almost never get auto-reaction as I do opinion opener type of game. It's slow. About 80-90% open rate.

My problems are more with relatability, incongruence, comfort, attraction (or doing attractive behaviors), identity criseses, inner game issues, lack of energy, fitting going out and pimping behaviors into a corporate identity/lifestyle/responsibilities, etc. People discussed being overly entitled and too lazy to be charismatic in the thread before. I feel that myself 100%.

It looks like you never changed your identity with money. I have. I'm dealing with the problems that came with that.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I almost never get auto-reaction as I do opinion opener type of game. It's slow. About 80-90% open rate.

My problems are more with relatability, incongruence, comfort, attraction (or doing attractive behaviors), identity criseses, inner game issues, lack of energy, fitting going out and pimping behaviors into a corporate identity/lifestyle/responsibilities, etc.

It looks like you never changed your identity with money. I have. I'm dealing with the problems that came with that.

Exactly you and watss get it...

@BigPapa your issue is more game related no money, i am telling you cause you are using causation correlation in many of your arguments....

if you notice me, watts, ys have exactly the same sticking point when it comes to money...

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I know it is game related , just that the problem is till a point the same : you have good results with higher status women , but suck with the normal ones => "pool of talent " shrinks considerably

In my case I would not say that my game is bad as it still works for higher status girls , it is just bad for the normal girls ( even though they are good looking ) , and for a long time I was like wtf , why all this intense negative emotions towards me for some stupid shit I said , and then it hit me :)

I tried to cool down my game , basically being more sensitive , but I feel like a fraud , cause basically I am lying so I can get pussy , and can not really have a real connection with them , and hurt them more than when they were auto rejecting .

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
I know it is game related , just that the problem is till a point the same : you have good results with higher status women , but suck with the normal ones => "pool of talent " shrinks considerably

In my case I would not say that my game is bad as it still works for higher status girls , it is just bad for the normal girls ( even though they are good looking ) , and for a long time I was like wtf , why all this intense negative emotions towards me for some stupid shit I said , and then it hit me :)

I tried to cool down my game , basically being more sensitive , but I feel like a fraud , cause basically I am lying so I can get pussy , and can not really have a real connection with them , and hurt them more than when they were auto rejecting .

2 solutions to that.

1) Change up your game.
2) Up your ACCESS.

I'm doing both, lol. (Again, will write a MASSIVE post about it with more field testing.)

But man, you can't be stubborn. Do what works and change what doesn't. I can't not sell a product HARD to my client because I feel it's inauthentic. Fuck that bro we're not children here. Play the game.

Love ya!

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Not really what I am going through , my problem is more that i induce auto rejection on how I am as a person , basically being funny & cocky , which women take it as me making fun of them , or not taking them seriously :)

Never faced this issue when I was younger and less financial stable , no matter how much I was joking , but started facing this while the financial area of my life started being more robust .

I think that this is due to the fact that I being perceived as higher value than the other girl options , and thus she is unconsciously holding a boyfriend - girlfriend frame , and auto rejects when I am not sucked into her frame .

They auto reject and hold a lot of bad emotions towards me after , and never really found a good way to return from auto rejection :)

Any ideas @Skills on how to remedy this ?

First of all you are overly complicating things. Stop mixing theory up (being too high value, what frame she is holding etc) with what you need to do and develop.

You get auto-rejection for one reason and one reason only, you didn't calibrate your game with how she is responding. Don't just plow ahead with something without actually engaging and connecting with her by understanding who she is and what she is feeling.

Why she responded negatively (due to you being too high value or not falling into her frame or whatever) makes no difference, the problem is still the same: poor calibration.

You don't wait for your car to break down and then get it fixed, you do preventative maintenance. If you've gotten auto-rejected, you've let the interaction break down and now you're trying to fix it, you need to prevent it from happening in the first place.

1. The solution is to get out of your own head, stop thinking about you, yourself, what you're going to say next, thinking of what story to bring up etc..... When you say something, shut off that voice going on in your head and observe very carefully her response, what is she feeling? what effect did your words have on her? Then you calibrate your next step based on her response
  2. If she auto-rejected you, then you've let the interaction go too far in the wrong direction. To save it you need to understand why she auto-rejected you (which requires the skills in step 1) then you re-engage by showing /demonstrating (not telling) how she got the wrong impression of you.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
  1. The solution is to get out of your own head, stop thinking about you, yourself, what you're going to say next, thinking of what story to bring up etc..... When you say something, shut off that voice going on in your head and observe very carefully her response, what is she feeling? what effect did your words have on her? Then you calibrate your next step based on her responses

I am not really thinking about anything , I go with the flow , and create mainly a you & me moment , and whatever I say or do , I do it based on what I feel on the spot . I am quite good at improvisation , but also showing the authentic me .

Things start going bad after I start touching her & sexualize the discussion , at the beginning she is ok , then I see her becoming less and less communicative but somehow feel she starts overanalyzing things , basically puts a barrier between me and her . As a response I start joking around , to light up the atmosphere , she starts laughing , but somehow she still remains guarded , so I know it is not going anywhere so I exit the discussion to let things cool off .

Then things blow off via texts , with her taking things out of context , nagging me , and so on . I give her radio silence , etc , but even though when I reengage she is a little bit warmer , it just takes a couple of texts back and forth to start being bitchy again , so I start fighting fire with fire , and then basically things escalate very fast in a bad way . I just feel that this girls are auto sabotaging things on purpose :)

I remember one case , when a girl said something that was super mean and knew she was doing it on purpose , and I replied to her that she is acting like we are already married . She says she was not expecting me saying this , then after a couple of texts in which things looked like they were improving , out of nowhere she says that I am acting like we are married. I tell her that she is exaggerating things , and then she accuses me that I do not see her as a wifey material ...

What I field tested and works is basically when I do not really say anything about me , except some maybe cliches ...

This is why I mainly started theorizing things , because it does not make any sense this things that I am facing , and made the theory that unconsciously this normal girls are framing things as girlfriend-boyfriend and autorejecting when I do not accept her frame , and that the only reason they do this is because they see me high value .

When I game high status girls I do not really face any problems, and if I do , I know how to handle them , or at least learn from them :)

Last edited:

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am not really thinking about anything , I go with the flow , and create mainly a you & me moment , and whatever I say or do , I do it based on what I feel on the spot . I am quite good at improvisation , but also showing the authentic me .

Things start going bad after I start touching her & sexualize the discussion , at the beginning she is ok , then I see her becoming less and less communicative but somehow feel she starts overanalyzing things , basically puts a barrier between me and her . As a response I start joking around , to light up the atmosphere , she starts laughing , but somehow she still remains guarded , so I know it is not going anywhere so I exit the discussion to let things cool off .

Then things blow off via texts , with her taking things out of context , nagging me , and so on . I give her radio silence , etc , but even though when I reengage she is a little bit warmer , it just takes a couple of texts back and forth to start being bitchy again , so I start fighting fire with fire , and then basically things escalate very fast in a bad way . I just feel that this girls are auto sabotaging things on purpose :)

I remember one case , when a girl said something that was super mean and knew she was doing it on purpose , and I replied to her that she is acting like we are already married . She says she was not expecting me saying this , then after a couple of texts in which things looked like they were improving , out of nowhere she says that I am acting like we are married. I tell her that she is exaggerating things , and then she accuses me that I do not see her as a wifey material ...

What I field tested and works is basically when I do not really say anything about me , except some maybe cliches ...

This is why I mainly started theorizing things , because it does not make any sense this things that I am facing , and made the theory that unconsciously this normal girls are framing things as girlfriend-boyfriend and autorejecting when I do not accept her frame , and that the only reason they do this is because they see me high value .

When I game high status girls I do not really face any problems, and if I do , I know how to handle them , or at least learn from them :)

Still sounds like a calibration issue eg not calibrating game for low status girls.

How are you matching value with the low status girls? Are you raising their level / value up to yours or are you lowering yours to theirs?

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am not really doing anything of those , but makes perfect sense what you are saying , so have to field test more :)

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

This is very familair for me and has become much worse over the last 3 years. I connected easier with girls when I was a bit out of shape and was a little less confident/smooth (long time ago). Razorjack's advice is spot on. This is a good thread.

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey

ur blaming the problem on the 'normal girls' and not yourself. this is one issue. why do you even care about 'normal girls' ? what is a 'normal girl' ? like a 6? or like an 8-10 that maybe doesn't make that much money? i know that for me, obtaining high status girls(to me that is attractive and earnings/earnings potential, connections) i don't even think about 'normal girls'. what a 'normal girl' is to me(6, maybe an attractive girl w no career or potential, 'just suckin dick until some millions appear') in fact they are like literal flies to me and i have to carry a swatter w me everywhere i go.

if one has abundance w high status women i don't see how this is an even an issue

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
In my experience Western women don't care about wealth and money at all. Status to them is more about being in the right frat and knowing where all the best parties are, hanging out with djs etc.
I have several friends who used to party and get laid all the time, then after some time got a bit jaded with the lifestyle and pursued a demanding professional career at a high level or started a business and although they became very financially successful, they're no longer the fun party boys they were before and are forced to settle with old fat chicks (5s maybe). It really is get laid or get paid.

In poorer countries this effect is not as pronounced, and wealth, or perception thereof can affect your league, where it doesn't at all in the West (unless maybe you are a multimillionaire).

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Tank I see that you are very stubborn about your belief , which is fine :)

For sure the guys that you are talking about are doing something wrong , as everyone on this thread is agreeing that being high value helps you with higher status girls , but is not helping you with lower status girls , and basically your "talent pool" instead of increasing is actually decreasing

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Tank I see that you are very stubborn about your belief , which is fine :)

For sure the guys that you are talking about are doing something wrong , as everyone on this thread is agreeing that being high value helps you with higher status girls , but is not helping you with lower status girls , and basically your "talent pool" instead of increasing is actually decreasing

no you are talking about different context, he is talking about how guys he knows, stop being charismatic due to focus on money and neglected partying...

Other guys are talking about money in terms of affording and going to higher venue (expensive places)....

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Skills I think that in his example , his friends instead of living the life , they went more on a Scarface way of understanding life and women , more on the "first you get the money , then you get the girls " side of things , so ofc if you do not put some time in trying to seduce girls you will not have good results , and just be ok with whatever life throws directly into your lap

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
ur blaming the problem on the 'normal girls' and not yourself. this is one issue. why do you even care about 'normal girls' ? what is a 'normal girl' ? like a 6? or like an 8-10 that maybe doesn't make that much money? i know that for me, obtaining high status girls(to me that is attractive and earnings/earnings potential, connections) i don't even think about 'normal girls'. what a 'normal girl' is to me(6, maybe an attractive girl w no career or potential, 'just suckin dick until some millions appear') in fact they are like literal flies to me and i have to carry a swatter w me everywhere i go.

if one has abundance w high status women i don't see how this is an even an issue

Totally agree that I am not having the results I want & expect because my game is not calibrated for that particular type of girl

For me high status girls , are the ones who have a great lifestyle and are at least cute , while lower status girls do not have a great lifestyle yet but feel that they can have and still are at least cute . Other mixtures I do not consider , cause it will be a waste of time.

Your point is legit till a point , as you tend to forget maybe the most important thing , which is that girls who are living the normal life usually have the nicest personalities , and actually bring the most value to your life , while the high status girls are more drama prone and tend to suck the energy out of you ( as they feel that they are entitled to everything ) instead of filling you with creative energy like the lower status do

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It really is get laid or get paid.

Get laid is go and ask.
Get paid is go and learn the skill.

Both are skills. (No pun intended!)

You never go and ask for either one, you will have a problem.

The thing is both of them are similar but very distinct different.

>