How I slept with 4 girls from 5 dates (online guide)

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi everyone,

This will be my last post for a few months as I'll be going deep into business building mode.
With that said I wanted to leave a process that's been helping me have a lot of fun & get new girls quickly.

What makes me qualified to write this?

4 lays from 5 dates during the month of April 2021 in London and 49 lays overall from a mixture of avenues.

**Full disclaimer** - daygame is still king of quality and I wrote a guide here but last month due to semi-lockdown and bad weather I hit online and got good results.

Why am I making this?

Online dating is a absolute shit show. I took a break to focus on daygame but was forced back into it. I struggled for a while but through trial and error I made it happen. If you just want an *easy process* honestly talk to girls in real life... A lot went into this.

To make online dating work for you - you need 4 components:

1. Live in densely populated area. You need both a large population I.E 1-2 million+ and ideally dense like a London or NYC as it means girls will be close to you.

2. High quality pictures taken by a professional (some guys are good looking enough not to need it but I'm not in that category lol)

3. Paid plans of 2-3 apps > Cost me about $70 for the month across the 3 apps (bumble, tinder and hinge)

4. Automation tools > this was the game changer for me (swiperino and screen-mirror go)

1. Live in a densely populated area

Self explanatory - another condition I'll add is you need to have good living arrangements. House mates and student dorms are fine but parents are a no-go

2. High quality pictures taken by a professional

I used Airbnb experiences for this. Look at the reviews and see if you can claim a free coupon online. I happened to have one so my booking ended up being free. Going rate seems $30 - $300. Find a photographer with high quality photos that look natural and show them pictures you like within their portfolio to guide them.

For inspiration look at popular guys on instagram and imitate their postures and looks. It will feel weird and awkward but the game is the game.

Carry different outfits with you and make sure you change locations so the photoshoot doesn't look like it all happened in one day.

Get a haircut 1 day or 2 before and basically take a ton of pictures for a few hours as you'll sift through and take the best 2 or 3 anyway.

If you need anymore guidance look at girlschase online dating post. A lot of his advice is timeless and still relevant.

2.1 Test your photos on photo-feeler

Once you and your photographer have picked out your best pictures - upload them on the site photo-feeler to get ratings and pick the best ones. You ideally want 8+

3. Pay for apps

Apps are undoubtedly now pay to play. The best apps depend on the area. For the most part choose the app that is deemed "most acceptable" or at least most well known as it means there'll be enough girls to sift through. I went with Tinder, Bumble and Hinge. Funnily enough got a lay from each with 2 from Tinder.

APPS TO AVOID --> POF, BADOO and OKCUPID. I'm sure guys have gotten laid but in London they were a complete waste of time. The main reason is because you can't pin down exact locations e.g. X neighbourhood in London but instead have to just choose London. Which means you match with people hours away. Bumble is the exception to the rule because the sheer number of girls on it means you'll get someone close while the other apps mentioned don't have enough volume.

4. Automation tools

This is where I go geeky but the competition is so high that I sadly think this is now compulsory. With online dating the biggest amount of time wasted is on swiping and messaging. Both of which can be automated to a certain degree but to make it work... You will be using your laptop more than your phone.

Swiperino > This is a chrome extension that allows you to automatically swipe profiles. There's also a messaging feature but I couldn't get it to work

Screen Mirror Go > This is online software that allows you to control your iPhone from a PC. Android has their own software versions of this too

Tiny Task > This is a "Macro" tool that allows you to "record" actions and then press play so it repeats on auto-pilot. Example of this is automatically clicking like and messaging "Hi, how are you?"

4.1 Automations tools process

I would get tinder and bumble online up on my laptop then let swiperino match people on my behalf. You can't add preferences it's done on just a %. You want to make it 60% because if you swipe right on everything dating apps reduce your visibility.

Then for Hinge I would connect my iPhone screen to my laptop then play the macro to swipe and message people within my area. Another tip is within your iPhone you can use text short cuts so that typing txt1 = "Hi! How's your week been?" which streamlines the whole process.

From here I would let my personal laptop match and message girls while I go do something else with my life like lift weights or work on my main job or side project.

5. Bonus 1 - your mindset is critical

Online has a lot of timewasters and the vast majority of your conversations and messages will go nowhere. Just accept that it is a numbers game and keep playing the field until you get a green light girl. When you do, you can move very quickly with her.

6. Bonus 2 - running dates

It's outside the scope of this post to go into date technique but I'll give a few pointers

• If a girl has shown up than her buying temperature is high. She's already chosen to hang out with you from a dozen other guys - just don't fuck up
  • You can easily have sex first dates as long as you're chill, non-creepy and just escalate things. Girls from online are some of the most open low asd girls out there
  • No big deal if you don't sleep with her right away. Out of the 4 girls, 2 where 1st time, 1 took 2 dates and the final one 3. Most of the time they'll stall because they see you as bf candidate because in online girls standards go up.

Best of luck!

And remember that online should be part of a varied balanced diet of seduction lol

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Very good guide I think I would disagree on professional photos get one of the new phones and have a friend take a video of you making poses or get a tripod, then take a video picture the one that looks the most natural. You left out to move women from app to other platforms such as wassup or Google voice... I would only use online during down periods of other games, toilet, waiting online, stuck in traffic... Traditional apps for older women and seducers... for me when I did online bumble was the best quality of women.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@DoWhatWorks, hey man, what proportion of attractive vs. unattractive girls you found online?

Seeing as you’re playing a huge numbers game, I’d like to hear what you have to say.

I used a paid Tinder account once and found sadly that 90% of the girls swiping right on me were below my standards.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Very good guide I think I would disagree on professional photos get one of the new phones and have a friend take a video of you making poses or get a tripod

Thanks & fair point this would work. What we’re both saying is that a generic selfie or blurry picture a friend took of you a few years ago won’t cut it

You left out to move women from app to other platforms such as wassup or Google voice

Definitely. I was moving girls to WhatsApp 4/5 messages in & not replying if they didn’t comply
I used a paid Tinder account once and found sadly that 90% of the girls swiping right on me were below my standards.

That’s simply the downside of online. Only way to counter this is add more volume I.e multiple apps. In order of most common your matches will be:

unattractive
pretty but overweight
plain girl next door type
Attractive

Match with a lot of girls then focus on the last 2.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
again, very concise guide !

i can't wait for the day when i have my very own logistics !

i am going to try all this out !

thanks @DoWhatWorks , good luck with your other work in your life !

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
I returned to online game during the lockdown. It's an easy source of girls, but the quality is almost always lacking. I also can't seem to do it in combination with day game, it's always one or the other. My brain always gravitates towards the law of least effort, not to mention how distracting it is pursuing girls through my phone.

I've been mulling over the professional pictures myself but like Skills said, there's a fine line between trying too hard and it being just right. As with all things in game, best to try it out first and report any findings.

What business you planning to build?

Edit: Paid Tinder was also the only way to get enough volume of matches, but my gut tells me a significant number were bots. I was matching 8+ calibre girls every day for a month after the first week of normal girl matches, and they were were super hot IA girls who didn't respond to the openers. Also, met quite a few obvious catfishes.

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I also can't seem to do it in combination with day game, it's always one or the other
I’ve definitely experienced the same thing. It’s why I use online in 1 month bursts to get new girls in if I want to add variety quickly.

not to mention how distracting it is pursuing girls through my phone.

Same for me. I have an addictive personality so again doing it in bursts & not as a way of life has worked for me.
there's a fine line between trying too hard and it being just right.

Agreed. Forgot to add that I only use 3 pictures & the last one is a casual shot of me on a night out with a girl cropped out or sometimes swapped for a travel pic.

Edit: Paid Tinder was also the only way to get enough volume of matches, but my gut tells me a significant number were bots.

Yep they’re sadly. As I said with online, only way to counter the quality problem is add a ton of volume. You can no longer rely on 1 paid app for consistent results

If you want quality stick to day game.

An automated profit & loss SaaS tool for e-commerce and digital product owners.

Funnily enough collaborating with a guy I met through this forum.

Message me if you’re in the market for something like that ;)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I returned to online game during the lockdown. It's an easy source of girls, but the quality is almost always lacking. I also can't seem to do it in combination with day game, it's always one or the other. My brain always gravitates towards the law of least effort, not to mention how distracting it is pursuing girls through my phone.

I've been mulling over the professional pictures myself but like Skills said, there's a fine line between trying too hard and it being just right. As with all things in game, best to try it out first and report any findings.

Edit: Paid Tinder was also the only way to get enough volume of matches, but my gut tells me a significant number were bots. I was matching 8+ calibre girls every day for a month after the first week of normal girl matches, and they were were super hot IA girls who didn't respond to the openers. Also, met quite a few obvious catfishes.
That is why I always said online with Night game is a nice convo. Focus more on Night game...it will not have that effect if you combine with Night game

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That is why I always said online with Night game is a nice convo. Focus more on Night game...it will not have that effect if you combine with Night game
I wish I could night game...
I really only remember how bad of a shitshow Brazil is when those global crisis happen, while everywhere else Corona is pretty much handled, things only get worse and worse here.
Guess at least this whole Corona thing ignited my passion for seduction, like I'm missing so bad approaching that slowly I'm getting into daygame, something that felt completely alien to me before. Also, when the clubs are open again, I'll be going out liek a madman, turning my game to 9000% and bedding the hottest girls in town, for sure! lol

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would get tinder and bumble online up on my laptop then let swiperino match people on my behalf. You can't add preferences it's done on just a %. You want to make it 60% because if you swipe right on everything dating apps reduce your visibility.

Then for Hinge I would connect my iPhone screen to my laptop then play the macro to swipe and message people within my area. Another tip is within your iPhone you can use text short cuts so that typing txt1 = "Hi! How's your week been?" which streamlines the whole process.

From here I would let my personal laptop match and message girls while I go do something else with my life like lift weights or work on my main job or side project.

The problem with this is that it lowers your ranking on Tinder and you will not appear in the feed of the higher ranked girls (i.e. hot girls). I swiped "nope" to 100's of girl (even cute ones) and now I only have hot girls on my feed. Did I manage to meet any? Well.. only 2... but I surely could never manage to get it up with the standard "online" girl. For me it is hot girls or nothing.

And sadly, meeting hot girls online is nearly impossible, especially on Tinder during lockdown (high demand - and you are just another sucker providing attention).

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
The problem with this is that it lowers your ranking on Tinder and you will not appear in the feed of the higher ranked girls (i.e. hot girls). I swiped "nope" to 100's of girl (even cute ones) and now I only have hot girls on my feed. Did I manage to meet any? Well.. only 2... but I surely could never manage to get it up with the standard "online" girl. For me it is hot girls or nothing.

And sadly, meeting hot girls online is nearly impossible, especially on Tinder during lockdown (high demand - and you are just another sucker providing attention).

Best,
Teevster
how to work around this ?

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human

Best,
Teevster

You have an ELO score which you can increase by being selective and ensuring every girl responds to you. I even message girls who I have no intention of meeting.

Worth noting that girls do the same, and it's not worth fretting over your text game when a hot girl ghosts.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
You have an ELO score which you can increase by being selective and ensuring every girl responds to you. I even message girls who I have no intention of meeting.

Worth noting that girls do the same, and it's not worth fretting over your text game when a hot girl ghosts.
right so ..

being selective - don't swipe right on everyone and open everyone's profile and see what their pics are like

message EVERYONE you match with - self-explanatory

Ensuring every girl reponds - how do you do this ? any easy openers that ATLEAST get's them to respond ?

btw, after i am in good phyisical shape, i will get good pics (HOPEFULLY through a DSLR) and try to make a new Tinder account with a new phone number and a new email address because i am pretty sure my old account is fucked due to swiping stupidly

same for Bumble probably

P.S : are the premium versions of Tinder and Bumble worth it ?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude, I had no idea getting girls to respond was that important. Like, I use my super likes on the hottest girls are are more like my type, and I do match sometimes, but them answering is actually very inconsistent, since they are being bombarded with messages from guys (even more than the average girls, I mean to say, online is already a bit of a cesspool in the sense that anyone gets to compete, even bots, so you're competing with fucking spam, lots of girls will delete Tinder in less than a day due to frustration coming from that). But I wanna use my super likes, since they work and I have them, and I'm not just gonna use them on fucking average girls, it makes no sense

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I suspect Tinder keeps in file the abandoned accounts of hot girls and show them randomly to eschew the perception that there are many active hot girls in the platform.

I can’t tell for sure though.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I suspect Tinder keeps in file the abandoned accounts of hot girls and show them randomly to eschew the perception that there are many active hot girls in the platform.

I can’t tell for sure though.
It could be true, they are the app with the highest earnings (at least on Play Store), and people time and time again complain about their shady practices, so it wouldn't surprise me

>