How Important are Approach Invitations

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
Howzit all. I've been reading up on approach invitations and have become quite good at spotting them - my questions is, how important are they though? Say I'm walking in the mall and a cute girl is walking in my direction, but doesn't make eye contact. Or I'm dancing at the club and a cute girl in the circle next to us doesn't make eye contact or give approach invitations. Or maybe I'm in a store doing shopping, and a cute girl doesn't position herself close to me or make eye contact. Is that her not being interested? Or do only like 5% of women actually give approach invitations?
Any additional tips on day game in malls would also be appreciated.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't put much stock into them to be honest.. Sometimes girls give heavy approach invitations but they are actually already taken and are only gorging on the attention/validation.. Ofcourse it helps your ratios and is relevant when you employ sniper game...

A lot of times girls who are absolutely crushing on you are heavily avoiding eye contact.. It is not as simple as you think, they can get intimidated as well... There is a big chance you are passing up on those..

Only 5 percent of girls give approach inviitations? I have no idea how you got that ratio... Depends heavily on who you are I think.. Allegedly user DarkKnight has an approach invitation ratio of 85 % :p.

To be honest I do see proxomity as relevant.. Girls who want to be seduced by you... Make themselves available to you.. Or try to if they are even a bit savvy

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
Haha no the 5% I just used figuratively as an example I'm from South Africa so the girls are a still extremely reserved here.
Something I've noticed when walking past girls in say the mall is they would do their utmost to look in exactly the opposite direction as I am. Coincidence? Could be a bad thing, or a good thing or just nothing

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No... when they do their utmost best to look to other side it is no coincidence.. it could be both..

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My motto when it comes to this is that "they rarely look friendly". Have had plenty of good encounters with chicks who didn't give any signs (or I didn't pick them up) and plenty of no-gos from chicks who appeared flirty.

I don't very often go to the mall to do game but I'm still at the point in my development where I have to get in a certain number of approaches consistently for my brain to adjust to it as my default state. What works for me at the moment: I go to this cafe almost daily in a mall nearby my place which is not separated from the foot traffic going by. I can see people passing by and they can see me. I do work on my laptop that needs to get done and at the same time a slow bu steady stream of approachble chicks passes by.They usually see me before I see them. Have had many number grabs and lately one same-day date from that set up.

And when I'm done with my work, I swing by the big grocery store. It's also a good place to chat up chicks if there happen to be any. I don't di my grocery shopping in bulk so I always need something when I'm at the groceries. So I'm not looking like a weirdo coming to store every day and not buying anything. However, if you want to train your ability to not succumb to social pressure, then go ahead and do all sorts things that don't feel quite appropriate :D

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
My motto when it comes to this is that "they rarely look friendly". Have had plenty of good encounters with chicks who didn't give any signs (or I didn't pick them up) and plenty of no-gos from chicks who appeared flirty.

I don't very often go to the mall to do game but I'm still at the point in my development where I have to get in a certain number of approaches consistently for my brain to adjust to it as my default state. What works for me at the moment: I go to this cafe almost daily in a mall nearby my place which is not separated from the foot traffic going by. I can see people passing by and they can see me. I do work on my laptop that needs to get done and at the same time a slow bu steady stream of approachble chicks passes by.They usually see me before I see them. Have had many number grabs and lately one same-day date from that set up.

And when I'm done with my work, I swing by the big grocery store. It's also a good place to chat up chicks if there happen to be any. I don't di my grocery shopping in bulk so I always need something when I'm at the groceries. So I'm not looking like a weirdo coming to store every day and not buying anything. However, if you want to train your ability to not succumb to social pressure, then go ahead and do all sorts things that don't feel quite appropriate :D
That doesn't sound like a bad strategy. So while you're sitting you just stop her as she's walking by? And then you'd stand up, continue the conversation, get her number, etc?

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That doesn't sound like a bad strategy. So while you're sitting you just stop her as she's walking by? And then you'd stand up, continue the conversation, get her number, etc?

I haven't really mastered the art of getting girls to approach me yet, so I need to get up and go talk with them. Sometimes I have to take a few quick steps to catch up with them. I open, chat with them a bit and try to set up a date later in the evening and get their contact (anything else than Instagram).

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ah well still if you're getting results you're doing something right. You don't find that they react in a more negative way if they realize you stood up and walked after them to talk to them? They might see it as borderline needy? (Asking as a newbie - I might be overthinking it).

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ah well still if you're getting results you're doing something right. You don't find that they react in a more negative way if they realize you stood up and walked after them to talk to them? They might see it as borderline needy? (Asking as a newbie - I might be overthinking it).

No, it's not needy at all. You are man with a pair balls, you are into women, expressing your interest in women you find interesting is not being needy, its being a man.

EDIT: I would recommend reading Lifeguard's archive in the old mASF forum. He adresses this topic several time.
EDIT 2: Here's the link to the archives.

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
No, it's not needy at all. You are man with a pair balls, you are into women, expressing your interest in women you find interesting is not being needy, its being a man.

EDIT: I would recommend reading Lifeguard's archive in the old mASF forum. He adresses this topic several time.
EDIT 2: Here's the link to the archives.
Thanks mate much appreciated!

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The main thing with approach invitations is the shift of mentality that comes with them.
Most guys think that girls don’t pay attention to them at all and just recognizing invitations opens a whole new world of possibilities.

You really don’t have to rely on them but they are very useful in situations where you don’t want to make waves (social circle, work) or when you’re not feeling particularly social.
Where you would otherwise not even try.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Howzit all. I've been reading up on approach invitations and have become quite good at spotting them - my questions is, how important are they though? Say I'm walking in the mall and a cute girl is walking in my direction, but doesn't make eye contact. Or I'm dancing at the club and a cute girl in the circle next to us doesn't make eye contact or give approach invitations. Or maybe I'm in a store doing shopping, and a cute girl doesn't position herself close to me or make eye contact. Is that her not being interested? Or do only like 5% of women actually give approach invitations?

They are very important and the key to natural game, the thing is people fuck the concept by the "if she does not give you ai don't approach" totally fucking up and corrupting the concept.

i did a comprehensive break down debunking the whole thing:

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
They are very important and the key to natural game, the thing is people fuck the concept by the "if she does not give you ai don't approach" totally fucking up and corrupting the concept.

i did a comprehensive break down debunking the whole thing:

Thanks mate that has pretty much clarified it for me. Good stuff

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The key is to own the process of creating ai generating impacts proactively.

One core to do this is to own your presence.

To your question the ai themselves shouldn't matter much.

Learning to create the impact that ignites them does.

Last edited:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think learning to recognize them is an important skill. It’s something I never notice and am actively trying to become better at noticing.

because when I do notice them, it’s more motivating and often a much better interaction.

Also like Glow said, learning how to create them is more important, doesn’t matter if you didn’t see or notice one if your vibe is on point she will probably be interested, and the only way to know for sure is by approaching.

>