How long did it take for you guys to be good at game?

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
How long did it take for you personally to be great with women and have sex with ease? Like things run effortless for you

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Who cares?

We aren’t you and you aren’t us. The answers will vary wildly anyways. It’s a process. Put in the work and you will eventually see results if you go about it the correct way.

Raprebell

Space Monkey
space monkey
Who cares?

We aren’t you and you aren’t us. The answers will vary wildly anyways. It’s a process. Put in the work and you will eventually see results if you go about it the correct way.
You cared enough to respond

You don’t understand it. I know that. It’s the same with gym, but you can still pick the average time of it how long it took to get better. This thread isn’t just for me, it’s for everyone to have at least a structure or a story to tell. It’s not all about you and not all about me my friend, stop judging people here

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's the thing man every single person's individual case may not apply to you. One guy it might've taken 6 months to get good while another it may have taken a year and a half. That's why he's saying that even if people told you how long it toom them it wouldn't really help you.

Other people have more core confidence,better physical characteristics,intangibles which is why they're able to progress faster,but others may not have those things and their progress is slower.

There's also the question of how do you quantify being "good" and what does that mean. Cuz being good means different things to people. To some it can be getting new dates every month and to others it may be getting a couple lays a month.

Also if you don't have a strong work ethic,discipline and a bright burning vision of what exactly do you want to achieve in game you're gonna be inconsistent in working towards it and that also will make it take longer to get a good process.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Try not to spam the forum with multiple posts, it fucks with the forum quality, i call it spam posting is very low value, hint the guys thar do this get banned... if you want to spam posting make a journal...keep it a posting a week max... here:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"good at game" or "get laid"?

Things "run effortlessly", when you don't care. Look at the amount of interactions even a good seducer requires to get quality lays. There is no level where you get any girl you think you want. "Good at game" burns down to not being startled by situations. This mostly requires experiencing many and reflecting on them.

As for "getting laid": In another thread someone recently mentioned a "baseline probability", which you can improve upon or worsen. You can have your yearly lay count leap rather instantly even when just starting out, regardless of the type of game you apply. Why? Because the biggest improvement over baseline is approaching as compared to not approaching.

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It depends on what you define as "good". I'm better than some but not as good as others. I don't do day game, or at least not in any significant quantity of approaches but get the occasional opener in. I do a bit of opening in bars and but mostly it is in social circle and Salsa bars.

I've been on the forum about 2 years but was an avid reader of the forum and GC articles for about a year before that which helped me improve:

-My understanding of women, what they find attractive, and more importantly what they don't find attractive.

-I dress much better and can read their body language so understand IOIs and can confidently open them and lead the conversation

-I can lead the interaction and understand setting frames which means they know what I'm offering and what my expectations are from them so if they don't like it they can move on. Interestingly most girls enjoy knowing what it is you expect rather than being a bland and leaving them guessing.

-I understand what I have to offer in terms of personal value and if they aren't buying into that then that's ok but I move on to someone who does value what I bring to them - I'm a little older so not every girls choice. But I can offer a great experience both in terms of a date and sex. (A date does not need to be expensive - but it does need to be a pleasurable experience.

-I can maintain tension, especially a sexual tension, and keep the interaction moving - where as I used to eject from interactions.

-I still need to work more on being seen as a lover and not get put in the boy friend box - that's my current work in progress.

Basically I have a lot more confidence in myself without being overtly pushy and am much more efficient at finding girls. I don't profess to be "good" but I am much more efficient and don't get hung up on any one girl, if she likes me great, if not I move on. I was away on holiday with friends a few weeks ago and was out every night with them. I had my choice of 3 or 4 different girls every night (not from our group) and I really wasn't trying, I was just leading conversations, deep diving, being interested and making them feel good about themselves.

So to answer your original question, it's taken about 3 years or so, I don't consider myself as PUA or particularly good, but I can run an interaction fairly smoothly.

>