Casual/FWB  How Often Should You See Her to Keep it Casual?

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Answer: no more than twice a week, no more than six times a month.

Reason: women don't care what your words say, they care what your actions do. So you can tell her, "We're casual! We're casual!" from here to Kingdom Come, but if you start seeing her all the time, she'll know it ain't the truth.

And before long, so will you.

So if you WANT things to stay casual... keep things relatively INFREQUENT, too.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi,

I can relate to here.

Back in 2010, i got to know a women via a public event who went on to become my acquaintance, friend and lovers until early 2012.

Needless to say, i didn't get into a relationship with her, because i was into a lot of dating articles and stumble yours this year. :X

Apparently i mistaken a lot of keeping things casual that although i did keep her with warmth when she did wanted relationship, i spend way too much time on her. Like more than three times a week, if not going out, means by text.

So yea everyone, this is really something to take note off, and, https://www.girlschase.com/content/dont- ... pectations

Zac, :)

Jackyyy

Rookie
Rookie
How much phoning/texting is too much?

I've been seeing a pretty cute girl these last few weeks but I just can't help phoning her during the week. We have good sex and the rapport afterwards is great, but I'm thinking it's blurring the lines between casual and serious. I know too much warmth isn't good for a casual relationship but if you're not actually physically seeing her does it really make a difference?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Jackyyy,

It really does make a difference. Here's a good way to put it into perspective:

Do you think the "bad boys" that women have casual sex with are texting them during the week to "make conversation?" Probably not, right? Bad boys don't "do" that.

So when a girl sees you texting her during the week to make conversation, in her mind, it's actually not casual at all! She is going to assume it's because you have an interest in more than just meeting up with her to hang out and have sex. You want to talk to her, you want to know about her day, you want to tease her like a potential boyfriend would... you are giving her the attention that she would want from a boyfriend!

Now, that doesn't mean that when she texts YOU that you can't be warm, friendly, and funny, but the implication you are sending by initiating the conversation is that you have an interest in communicating with her more than you already are.

Another way to think of it is: once you are already having casual, sexual relations with her and you are still trying to "build rapport," it implicitly says to her that your current level of rapport isn't sufficient and that you want something more.

To answer your question about how much phoning or texting is too much, generally I still only text girls that I am already having casual sex with just to arrange the logistics of our next meetup. If she wants to text me casually during the week to let me know how her day is going, that's fine, and I almost always reply in a very warm way. But I would not recommend contacting her for the same reason if you want to keep things casual.

I hope this makes sense!

- Franco

Jackyyy

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for the insight Franco. I don't disagree, I've been a little lax with how this has been handled.

I'm not so much building rapport, or at least it doesn't feel like it as there is no real effort being poured into it. It is very natural and the initiation of conversation seems quite mutual. In fact she text me just now as I begun typing up this reply!

This could be a good experiment. I haven't spoken to her since the morning (it's 21:28 now) where she initiated another text conversation! She's just basically telling me about her day, in what manner do you think I should reply to this? Or am I thinking too much into it?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just edited my above post as I realized I didn't really answer your question about how much you should speak with her.

Here:

To answer your question about how much phoning or texting is too much, generally I still only text girls that I am already having casual sex with just to arrange the logistics of our next meetup. If she wants to text me casually during the week to let me know how her day is going, that's fine, and I almost always reply in a very warm way. But I would not recommend contacting her for the same reason if you want to keep things casual.

Jackyyy

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:
I just edited my above post as I realized I didn't really answer your question about how much you should speak with her.

Here:

Brilliant! Thanks Franco, that's much more clear. I will avoid initiating conversation then but keep warm if they talk to me.

>