Videos  How probability and risk relates to game, business and life

Alchemist

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The best game article I have ever read has to be Picking Up Girls and the Game of Asymmetric Returns. It has literally been a paradigm shift for my life and how I see game and business.

Since then I've been following Nassim Taleb on Twitter and I have to say that his wisdom is profound. And Chase has made an incredible adaption of his principles in terms of game, so props to him.

What I find absolutely fascinating is that how everything is interconnected. Alex Becker just released this video about his success in business and how he views risk. It's directly influenced by Taleb, and he even mentions his books by name.

As long as you can limit the downside (and keep playing the game), and as long as you can swing for opportunities coming your way with (virtually) unlimited upside, you are bound to see success that the average person can only dream of! This is basically the most important life principle that I have been able to observe so far. It's pure gold.

I really hope that this community is still around in the next 10 years, and that Chase hasn't distanced himself from the gaming community by that time. As I have big plans to invite the great entrepreneurs and seduction experts so we can have an amazing get together / summit, sharing stories, advice and having a good time in a tropical resort of sorts. First I gotta make my Fuck You money, so I don't have to deal with any office politics from being affiliated with seduction. And have the free time to fully dedicate myself to expanding and creating a tribe of people like us.

>