How To Beat Chase Amante When Dating Girls, And Use This In Sales

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase is going to be annoyed,

But that's okay. :)

He knows I'm just telling people things as it is. And he not addressing this post is great.

The last thing you want to do when you see someone who is playing the 'Joker', the opposite side of your coin, is to engage in it, though I'm less crazier in terms of society standards and can actually explain the manipulation/influence down to a T.

Goes back to the main point, how do you beat Chase when it comes to women?

Pre-Belief.

If you understand someone's Pre-Belief, and what is your Pre-Belief, you win.

If you are a good person who wants to understand the world, you need to see that your good is just a pre belief, before you can become good.

Understanding someone's motivations is awesome, but understanding what drives that motivations is everything.

It drives sales too. Because your copywriting will skyrocket.

I do note that you must understand your 'psychosystem' for your ethics about life will move.

So, be careful and "God bless" :)

Zac

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How would I beat Chase? I will take him to a venue he hates - preferably a type of venue he masters less well than me (he masters lounges and other venue - we all have our speciality). Then I will make sure I go for a type of game that is more high energy than me, so that he disapears a bit. Now he may use this as his advantage because lower energy and smooth vibes has a more seductive power than high energy, but not if I keep being annoying by busting into his interaction with high energy.

Chase would probably at this point tell me "Alek, fuck you".

He will probably start ignoring me and start pursuing his own shit.

And I would never do such a thing as a friend.

The way you beat chase, and myself included is through this: take them to a venue or setting you master better than them (they will also easily beat you if they take you to a type of venue that they master better than you - in this case chase bringing me to some champagne lounge), then make sure you lead the game in the direction that favors you.

But if you are a friend of me or chase and you do that to us, we will simply cut you out and ignore you, and venue change.

So in other words although you may beat Chase, or I, you get nothing than a "this guy is lame (you in this case)" from us.

I would remake this post into how could you keep up with chase. That would be much more interesting. Because if you can get a wing like chase, you will benefit more by cooperating with him than trying to undermine him.

A good seducer thinks strategically.

You can't really beat top tier seducers because even if you undermine him, he will just ignore you, and go for another set and he will probably do good.

Good seducers don't undermine or compete, they cooperate and learn from each other. We are beyond that point of measuring dicks, although Pablo has a bigger dick than me.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ehhhhhhhhhhh.

i know i am getting good at trolling. But i am glad you share this things. Because really, i know what you are saying. It's legit.

especially this one.
You can't really beat top tier seducers because even if you undermine him, he will just ignore you, and go for another set and he will probably do good.

I want people to hear what you write. I also want people to see the dark sides of all this things. and that we all humans. We do our best to cooperate but we are not always friendly with each other because we protecting our legacies.

Here's an honest conversation of frame control, and control

Basically, Chase And Alek won't give Zac too much credit. And i won't do the same either. But verbally, we are complimentary.

This is why i like the place here in the first place. Just trying to get the best nuances available out there on girls. Never about ego or sales.

>