How to Deflect a girl asking you out somewhere unproductive (to somewhere more productive)

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It’s happened a couple of times that a girl that really likes me will ask me out to somewhere first (its frequently been the gym, since I post a lot of gym stuff). Most of the time I just agree to it even though its a subpar date and I could probably invite her straight over if she likes me this much.

Example texts (from a few minutes ago):

Her (texting me first): U be lifting?

Me: hyyyy
Me: I feel like you do too

Her: Dailyyy
Her: we gotta workout

Me: most def
Me: might just bench you for fun

Whats a good way to change the date location / activity while still rewarding her chasing?

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
i wouldn’t consider that a serious invite, it’s just a sign of interest. you proceed as you would with any sign of interest. banter more, raise her mood, get her complying. Soft close. Hard close.

For future reference, a girl making an unproductive date invite goes like this:

“You should come see me at bar 20km away where all my friends will be staring and judging you”

“ahh sounds like a vibe but i’m busy tonight, i like the idea though. perhaps another day”

ping. banter. soft close. hard close.. as is standard

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
It’s happened a couple of times that a girl that really likes me will ask me out to somewhere first (its frequently been the gym, since I post a lot of gym stuff). Most of the time I just agree to it even though its a subpar date and I could probably invite her straight over if she likes me this much.

Example texts (from a few minutes ago):

Her (texting me first): U be lifting?

Me: hyyyy
Me: I feel like you do too

Her: Dailyyy
Her: we gotta workout

Me: most def
Me: might just bench you for fun

Whats a good way to change the date location / activity while still rewarding her chasing?

Tbh them inviting you to the gym is just a sign of interest

You always seem to be in such a rush to invite girls straight over I noticed then get confused when they curve you

But in this case you could actually follow along with her date idea, meet the girl at the gym, have a workout, build some sexual tension then inviter her back home right?

I used to do gym dates back in the day and close a bunch of girls like that so see nothing wrong with it

The sub-communication from this girl is "I'm interested and want to spend time with you".... use that information accordingly

Bo Diddley

Space Monkey
space monkey
There is a middle ground between a unproductive date and having her come straight over, and it's called a "drink date". Do you not drink, OP?

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
You could just go on the date but then get her to move to a different location mid date

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You always seem to be in such a rush to invite girls straight over I noticed then get confused when they curve you

Yeah, most of my lays in the beginning were all “straight over” dates, so I just continued doing that. I didnt really register all the rejections before getting the lays tho lol. Probably would have done way better.

But in this case you could actually follow along with her date idea, meet the girl at the gym, have a workout, build some sexual tension then inviter her back home right?

I was thinking we’d be sweaty and would both want to shower. And saying “shower at my place” may be too direct. Depends on the workout obviously though

And plus we’d have to go on the on-campus gym (i dont have a car) and theres bound to be a lot of people either I or she knows there which would limit my abilities

I’ll definitely try it though

>