How to extract hot babes from amog friends

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys.. this is really random but it is in the backside of my head.. Sometimes I come across hot babes.. a lot of times in the gym (due to covid no other venues, let's not go there again)..

Anyway i notice these chicks are starting to get aroused and intrigued because of me.. but their friends who are putting their destiny on impressing these chicks are there too.. And you should see it.. the moment I am near these guys even give covert hostile stares.. they want me to fuck off fast. Well I am certain they are not in a relationship with these chicks... and not related as well.. I couldn't give a damn about their tender feelings too if I am going to be very honest..

In such situations how do you extract or connect with chicks when mega hostile male friends are around. What would be your go to tactic. It can be as sociopathic as you want.. I am not going to give authority to these random guys who are in the way.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
so one solution is that i mix
- to self depreciate
and
- to create its on moments with the girls.
I literally do the latter next to these guys eg while the guys talks and tries to take space and focus. I do this through ec, escalation of vibe and obvious paying attention to her while he talks. Micro escalation types.
Which is a powerful combo for many reasons if you know girls and these techs.

Typical alpha guys have no clue how to handle it and often get angry and throw remarks at me
i then just self depreciate on it even more on the things he says about me
yeah youre so right - im totally xxx, actually im worse - im yyy totally extremifying his point
the girls love it and get turned on by both in very smart combos
guys are literally setting themselves more and more up for failure

then just hint to her to isolate w your or join u somewhere else

The better guys can be physical with the girls aka physically pull them away which is a strong way to amog you
aka they remove them to together parts but it depends on their connection w the girl

there you have to get more creative

havent used it at gyms but is my main go to in bars, clubs and priv parties where its rock solid. Alpha destroyer.

also to know a few destroyers like when he say theyre together etc - just ask her oh how long you two been together etc - she will dismiss it and say theyre not etc.

Advanced
sometimes with the right invite ive had the girls walk out of set with the guys. her joining me instead. i provide a better sensing of her mood and resonate better with her - subtly, and can just pull her out of the set by a simple invite eg an inviting hand gesture and a connective vibe when the guys are clumsyly trying to be all that. Especially fun with gamers running their high value game. then you just go into inside game, connecting better with her providing better routes for her.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Can you explain self depreciation Glow>

Also how would you hint at isolation!

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ill outline it tmrw when i have a sec

could be a nod in a direction with suggestive look
or me putting my hand out suggestively for her to take it as if i want her to come with me

These are done after escalating the vibe between us though and not blindly, after its on moments have appeared and several other movements
As part of a momentum which is how good escalation is done. or faster if based on good make out intuition.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Play stupid, clueless, unaware, unreactive, none threatening then hoover and casually draw them to you... it is a very very passive style of game, with action indirectly to draw them in... It is super hard to explain, razor jack in one of the posts kind of explain it how is done (somewhere around the long post on reds he describe its) similar to that..

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@ Skills.. I get you actually good advice.. problem is I am already above the radar in presence. The passive route wouldnt fit me anyway..

But I get what you are saying with drawing them in... I can actually do that but I find it leaving things too much to chance -> which i hate. I like striking fast and taking action. Also I like the deception route... Would have worked if I was still new and kept a low profile.. But I can't take a low profile during training since I train very very intense... The covert route isn't going to cut it for me.

I am still waiting for Glow's actionable advice.. Meanwhile I have been thinking about using the approach and re-open route.. Approach a chick.. create a short bond and some comfort.. but not enough to give too much of a social vibe.. Basically a hit and run.. Next time I get inside the amogs cannot pretend like the girl is territory and be bold with interference.

Or go in - Talk to the girl.. Acknowledge the guy when he talks to me, but minimally ... in order not to force the girl to protect their friends. I'd rather have they make socially uncalibrated mistakes and overreach... Which i sense they are prone to.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Option A - Start the chat with the whole group, ignore the chick, focus on the dudes, drop some bait that she "has to chime in on", disagree with her in such a way that she has to get the last word. The chick chooses you, and the unaware guys missed how it happened. This is my go to. Classic Old School Indirect.

In theory you could talk about sports, politics, but I like more bait topics.

Anything involving a girl that you're seeing is PERFECT.

I need a man's opinion. Describe whatever recent BS your girl/any girl is throwing at you and get them to give you advice.

Bitches be nosy.
And then subtly push back on whatever she says.

Sometimes I'll say, "One of y'all need to claim yo woman, she getting outta pocket" (which isn't the right definition of outta pocket, but rarely do cats run into actual Pimps). Anything like that is gasoline on a fire.

Option B - Be the Biggest Dick - Be bigger and more threatening and walk right in there. Most dudes are pussies and aren't gonna start fights. (That said, I cut my teeth in urban/hip hop/reggae/R&B clubs - and I would not do this in those environments at all, because a fight will pop off for perceived disrespects - and this action is a real disrespect. And I'm a lover not a fighter)

If I'm in a more mixed environment, guys that are not used to cut throat hip hop clubs don't know how to deal with this.

That said, social dynamics are important, and running up on a broad in a squad of guys means something different when you travel. So this is dumb as hell abroad, or if you hit up a venue that's all Asian or Muslim or something.

Option C - Smash and Grab - Barely acknowledge them, Cut to the chase, false time constraint, mention her orbiters, number close, and bounce. Very bold, the # can be stronger than a 5 minute chat. I tend to use this for "mixers", where i'm freshly faded and suited up, and less so with clubs. The number is usually garbage, but 90 minutes later at an industry event, don't be surprised if she's looking for you as things wind down. Again, it's a lower probability play even if it's bold.

Option D - Merge set - Start a chat with an adjacent group, then merge her guy heavy set into your set. then pursue option A. This is field tested in the community. It requires a level of social skill that one most develop.

Untested - If you're a real gym rat, just have one of the dudes count off your Personal Best Pull Up competition. I haven't practiced this one, but it leans on Tao of Steve (be seen being excellent). I've seen it work, I just can't vouch for it personally.

WIA

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
-> Option B is congruent with me.. and I do not expect these guys to actually fight me or anything.. it is not such a venue.. But it would create some serious social fallout with those guys. Then again.. I am up there already and building my very own social circle there.. I can do this. Also they are not governmental gatekeepers of pussy or anything.. it is not my fault for them "claiming' territoriy which is not theirs. I do expect some verbal resistance or comments with this route. But that can work to my advantage. Like a public shit-test

-> Option C I like this one a lot. Hit and run .. Minimal interaction with others.

-> Option D Devious.. but you need people around you and some rapport with those guys.. They are already wary of me.. I don't count on their compliance.

About untested: I am been seen being excellent already. That is where the amoging comes from.. These guys were "authority" figures.. and impressed the girls in such way.. until I aced them publicly and brutally. I am not bragging.. this is just the dynamic. This is why I have gotten a lot of resentment over me. I can tell you this really works. But I had never imagined that it would create such an epic amount of butthurt. It has really created a polarized environment. I don't get their anger though.. if it was not me some other tiger would be bound to show up and do the same. Girls have warmed up to me.. but amogs have become very wary. I can handle this.. the logistics with girls and interacting with them is more important to me right now.

I like option B and C.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I chose option B today. HB walked in.. I know she liked me for quite some time, but because I had a conflict with one of the authority figures in her group she acted distant. I understand her and respect her need for social safety. Over time she saw me acquiring social power and I became acceptable.

Today i saw her.. she smiled at me for the first time.. I had seen her blush around me a couple of weeks ago so this was not unexpected. I walked up to her.. and because I knew her perception of me was that of a brute (especially due to my heavy handed tactics with the conflict with that above mentioned guy.. ) I came in especially civil and considerate.. Softening my voice a bit and being non-threatening at all. This was done to enchant her and show some complexity of character. I can even be effiminate when I want to. I think I have done well , I have created intrigue.

Anyway this wouldnt be fun without one of the amogs.. So this guy came into the set.. and I had already asked a couple of friends if this guy and girl is a couple.. the answer was negative.. Doesnt stop him from mateguarding.. He came in trying to be overtly agressive but I simply didn't look at him.. and we have to distinguish.. that while I am not looking at him it is not out of fear.. it is out of not seeing him worthy of acknowledgement.. In this I am super congruent. I do not want to give authority to a guy who is not her husband/father brother.. so fuck him. I also know he will never start a fight or anything like that (he should have some idea by now about what I can do). My advantage in this regard is that I am very well trained and would rip him apart which helps my congruence.. Then again the guy seems a bit clueless as in such as Gunwitch mentioned the other day about some guys thinking they can beat MMA fighters when they get "really angry".

Anyway without creating too much tension I calmly exited the set after a very warm interaction with the girl.. Now I have a bond and the mateguard guy cannot pretend as if he is some kind of pussy-gatekeeper.

I had the luxury of this being an extended social circle..In short windows I have to use option C. I'm looking forward to post that as well.. but have not encountered that situation as of yet.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Gyms are factories of big guys who pretend to be Alpha, but have no game and turn pussies at the first sign of trouble hahaha.

Actually, thinking about it, option B is gonna work on most commercial gyms (but my guess is only as a first interaction). After that, as you said, you have to soften the blow and kinda of "show" it was at least a part time act. Great stuff!

>