How to get girls without a penis?

Blake

Rookie
Rookie
Some background so this makes sense. I was born with a vagina but also testicles. My chromosomes are male. Doctors decided to remove my balls when I was young and to be raised as female.

That never sat well with me, but it wasn't until 25 I was told this and finally accepted my masculinity.

Before that I considered myself lesbian. I always liked girls. But now, I have no idea how to fulfill the male role when I don't even have male genitalia? This shit makes me depressed as hell.

I've been reading GC for a year now. It's been a learning process with how to deal with telling females. At first, I wouldn't tell them beforehand, but things were awkward when they find out why I only finger them or eat them out.

Since then I tell girls straight up. Yeah a lot of them lose interest, some few did become more interested, but sex ended up with typical lesbian stuff I always did. They tend to lose interest even when I'm dominant in bed.

I guess I'm looking for advice on what to do. I want girls to view me as a man after they find out. And I want to be able to have relationships where I fulfill the masculine role I know I was born to.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You need to go and ask some Doctors without giving your full confidentiality. What is their perspectives.

Most of us, but I am speaking for myself. This is a very complex issue that involves how we even approach the topic and how we address the message to you, while at the same time, being knowledgeable about the whole thing.

Most of us are not that person. Not even close :/ and I am speaking for myself.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Blake that's a pretty extraordinary situation your facing. I'm sorry to hear your facing such an challenge.

Note that none of us here have any experience or reference to even begin giving you good advice as we would all be purely speculating.

That said it would seem to me that your best move would be to date just like a lesbian would. I'm not personally sure how dominant lesbians go about meeting a girl to take the feminine role but you might want to go seek out these types of girls and get some tips from them.

There are def cute girls that date dyke dominant women and use strap on dildos etc.

Rather than presenting yourself as a man with a vagina might be better to just be a manly lesbian chick.

But idk I think you need to talk to some dyke lesbians and get some tips from them. Surely there is some crossover in getting attraction via pickup but you'd prob be best served learning the niche strategy from a lesbian that is successful.

Again tough situation man but I'm sure you can find companionship somewhere... This is the best time historically for LGBT type of folks to exist (which you may not consider yourself but due to circumstances kinda fall into that group).. so take advantage of that and go live the best life you can with what you've got.

Best of luck

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First off, kudos to you for creating an account and making this post. That couldn't have been that easy, plus this is a legit good question.

Rob's right - I don't know if anyone here has experience with your situation. The first thing that comes to mind for me is finding some doctors that can help you. Find out the available options for creating a penis.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Blake that's a pretty extraordinary situation your facing. I'm sorry to hear your facing such an challenge.

Note that none of us here have any experience or reference to even begin giving you good advice as we would all be purely speculating.

That said it would seem to me that your best move would be to date just like a lesbian would. I'm not personally sure how dominant lesbians go about meeting a girl to take the feminine role but you might want to go seek out these types of girls and get some tips from them.

There are def cute girls that date dyke dominant women and use strap on dildos etc.

Rather than presenting yourself as a man with a vagina might be better to just be a manly lesbian chick.

But idk I think you need to talk to some dyke lesbians and get some tips from them. Surely there is some crossover in getting attraction via pickup but you'd prob be best served learning the niche strategy from a lesbian that is successful.

Again tough situation man but I'm sure you can find companionship somewhere... This is the best time historically for LGBT type of folks to exist (which you may not consider yourself but due to circumstances kinda fall into that group).. so take advantage of that and go live the best life you can with what you've got.

Best of luck

^ yes! your best move is to game instead of a man, as a manly lesbian, btw they are the best i ever seen when it comes to game, really good at game.... I have seen women fall psychotic in love with them and fight over them.... Try to dress as hip hop/urban type lesbian (they kill it)....

I have game with them, they do really well...

p.s. i recommend you read the book psycho cybernetics is a must for you asap

Last edited:

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know some pretty badass lesbians. They have game, just like we do. I see a lot of grabbing ass, generally being a dominant personality, using sexual undertones, and when they feel it will go well attempting to "convert" straight girls into trying out the other side or bisexuality.

I'm sure that a lot of the underlying concepts make sense to seducing girls as a "female". Ask why the concepts and techniques that we use work and try to apply them to a lesbian/bisexual dialogue. Being adventurous, trying new things out, knowing how certain parts of the female body work better than men... (not necessarily true but there's your frame ;) )

My favorite line from this girl I work with, "Girls are just like pasta, Hue. They're only straight until you get em wet".

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I see a lot of folks here recommending life as a lesbian.

The way I see it though, you are (genetically) a male, you feel like a male, and you really do not want to continue being stuck being viewed as and treated as a female.

Which would mean you simply want to be a dude.

I've seen a few cases of men who lost their penises, whether due to accidents or cancer, and typically they are across the board depressed, and don't beat that depression until they have reconstructive surgery.

My understanding of penile reconstructive surgery is they take one of your pinkie fingers or some skin from your thigh and craft it into a penis.

Supposedly if they do a good job it can be nearly indistinguishable from the real thing (I'm not sure how that works, since the skin and construction of a penis is very different from that of, say, a pinkie finger, but that is the claim I've heard).

Since the penis does not have actual erectile tissue in it, it has a device implanted in it which you pump with a button on the side of the penis to make the penis inflate/deflate.

You can then have a scrotum constructed out of your skin, with silicone testicles inside that feel like the real thing.

So you've got the full set of stick and balls again (or, for the first time, in your case, since it sounds like the penis did not develop in the womb).

I remember watching some Sally Jesse Raphael episode in the 1990s where a bunch of FtM transsexuals came out to their female partners about having been born female, and the female partners had no idea. Some calling them the best lovers of their lives and utterly shocked. If they were doing it convincingly enough in the 1990s that women who'd repeatedly had an up close look at the goods did not know the difference, they're probably pretty good at it now.

Anyway, this is totally doable. While you're not a biological woman, I might get involved in the FtM transsexual communities to learn about how they handle all these issues. Or any communities for individuals who are de-transitioning from MtF back to M again... that's probably actually the most relevant.

It's a bad place to be in, and I don't blame you for being depressed.

However, you can get corrective surgery to get yourself functional again, and even present as fully masculine.

You should also be able to have your own natural children as well, despite the loss of your testicles, with some of the new stuff they're doing with sperm creation:

And testosterone injections will compensate for the lack of testosterone production in the gonads.

So you can get to full male functionality, likely even reproductive functionality, once that technology is matured enough to be available to the mass market.

One other thing I would say is be careful about your choice in mate, and take care to rid yourself of bad feelings about this.

You know how women are... they will go with the knife to whatever they think will hurt you most when they are pissed off at you.

So I'd fully expect for whatever woman you end up in an LTR with to use the "You're not even a real man!" "Your penis is just a finger!" etc. (or whatever) attack if you get her pissed off enough.

Just expect that, plan around it, realize that people will attack you on whatever they think you're weak about, and do whatever you need to to toughen up in that department so those attacks don't get to you.

Even as you fix whatever you need to fix on the outside, make sure you are fixing the insecurities on the inside.

The thing I would always keep in mind is "I don't want to end up like David Reimer." Who de-transitioned and seemed to be doing okay but ended with his wife wanting a divorce and him taking a sawed-off to the mouth a few days later.

It's not just "fix the body", but also "fix the mind"... and get good enough with girls that if one takes off, or makes it personal when she's unhappy with you, that it will not be the end of the world.

Chase

Blake

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you guys for the advice. Very appreciated in a time like this.

I see a lot of folks here recommending life as a lesbian.

The way I see it though, you are (genetically) a male, you feel like a male, and you really do not want to continue being stuck being viewed as and treated as a female.

Which would mean you simply want to be a dude.

Yes yes yes! You get it.

I will point out, that I've been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for some time now and I work out. So I very much look male. So, I wouldn't be able to game as a lesbian even if I wanted to.

My current problems stem from lacking a phallus. It completely destroys my confidence because women are very much into me. I picked up very good skills and I learned women well when I was still "female". But these days when women are interested in the back of my mind I think how I'm not able to satisfy them.

I'm going to look into the reconstructive surgery. That's probably the only option left in order for me to feel a modicum of happiness.

Thank you all. Cheers!

>