How to get rid of the "player" label

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi friends, hope you are doing fine

I have the following problem, my college is very small almost as a school and people know each other, long story short i have adquired the player label and i have noticed that it gives me negative social points

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i have adquired the player label and i have noticed that it gives me negative social points

1)Don't Apologize
2)Keep it neutral when people ask, even when the girls or some girls shit on you. The vibe of the school will eventually say that enough is enough. (As in revenge, resentment from the school girls)

3)Do more warmth things with the school. Purposely creating small positive talks among anyone in the school, especially if they smile at you, or they are positive to you. (To Neutralize the noise)

4)Provide more value to your classmates. School wise: Insights, Fun things, Cool things. Not homework. Lolx

5)Keep doing the same thing in your school except the pickup part. Keep it low profile for now until the previous pointers are all address.

You can do anything you want when you have much value, and/or people see you as the guy who gets drag thru the mud but trying to still maintain neutrality among the society/tribe/school.

But not now. You have to build back those positive points.

I hope this helps.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The player label isn't necessarily a bad thing; it gives you pre-selection and chicks know that you've been with other chicks which puts points in your favor.

The issue you're running in to is that girls have a social status to worry about and if other girls/people find out she's hooking up with the "player" then what happens to her reputation? ALSO - that gives you some bad boy features and some edge which puts more points in your favor.

If you're gonna combat this then you need to be a master at communicating discretion; chicks have to feel like if they sleep with you that NOBODY will know so her reputation stays intact. But, it's also a bit of a balancing act because if you talk to chicks and there's any doubt then it turns into "OMG Girl, you won't believe who tried to get my number today! Eiswein."

>