How to get sorority girls? I'm curious

Hugh

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey All

The girl flow has been good lately, but I can't seem to wrap my head around how to get sorority chicks. Im not in a fraternity, which makes this a bit of a challenge. Theres this night club in downtown State College that get filled with greek life every Tuesday. Normally I would avoid this scene but the girls there are smoking. I feel that the sorority girls only want to talk to the frat bro's to advance their social reputation. So whenever I approach I get blown out a lot, if it were another bar/club I would be getting much warmer receptions from girls. I know I should do day game on these girls instead, but its hard to resist these sexies all dressed up. If anyone has any advice on the subject I would love to hear.

Thanks
Hugh

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. Day game, like you said.
2. Say you're from Gamma Delta Iota (AKA, GDI, AKA God Damn Independent, AKA someone who isn't greek), so that you appear somewhat versed in greek life.
3. You could try attacking the social reputation issue directly somehow--by stating distaste in social ladder climbing, perhaps--and see what happens. I'd say your goal here is to let the girl feel refreshed and liberated with you because of the fact that she can just be herself without worrying about her reputation or her sisters' and sorority's.
4. You could try bullshitting for fun. For example, say you're from SAE. That's one of the frats that verbalize the frat name in English letters like "ES EY EE". If/when she probes you on it hard and you reach a dead end after failed efforts to non-answer and deflect, just be like "Ohhh, I meant Society of Automotive Engineers" or something. I dunno. Lols.

I've day gamed sorority girls before, and things went well until they found out what frat I was in. Social reputation is real, and it's so serious to some of these girls that it's ridiculous as fuck. I personally haven't tried attacking it directly. I've had a mental block about approaching on-campus until recently, so I didn't even have a lot of opportunities to begin with.

Good luck to both of us, I guess.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Someone needs to do a post on how to get sorority girls outside of being in a frat. I live near a college campus and almost all of the smoking hot girls are in sororities. TBH, here is what I have found to be true when chatting them up and talking to guys that have had some success with them.

1. The ones who are upperclassmen are much more receptive to non-frat boys and even a lot of guys not a part of the college scene, they feel a dislike for the Greek Scene and as a result go for guys not affiliated with it. The freshman ones are loyal to the scene and so are the sophomores, they won't go for "GDIs".

2. I would not play around with lying about what fraternity you're in or if you're even in a fraternity, that could lead to some confrontations in the long run, frat boys hate it when others do that.

3. Find someone common with their interests and try to be a part of their world in other ways, maybe go for a bartender job at a bar at your place. A lot of those bars will only hire greek life associated kids but some of them are more lenient. This can make you a part of their world and give you some leverage.

But really, the only legit way to get em is to be a high status guy on your campus. Usually this is done through being in a fraternity that is well liked or being an athlete but if that was you then you wouldn't be here. So maybe try making friends with cool guys and getting involved in throwing huge parties.

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fellas,

I've honestly just met "sorority girls" like any other girl on my campus. I'm not in a fraternity, and most of them don't really treat me any differently than a normal, sexy human being when I open them.

Like you've stated and most other posters have realized is that you need to meet a lot of these girls during the day, outside of "social" time. During social time they are usually heavily focused on their status and couldn't give a hoot to a GDI approaching them and talking to them. But that higher up in the fraternity? That guy in SAE who all your sisters say is amazing in bed? The connection for advancing social status? Those matter very much.

Basically, the advice is to not walk into a place where you aren't really welcome. You'll sap out social value from them if you're just an unknown GDI approaching them at a bar where a lot of people they know will see you, and they will throw you under the bus as fast as they can to protect their status from being lowered by you.

Approaching on campus during the day is much better, because they are not under social pressure to appear cool - they're just another person trying to get along in this world.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Along the lines of what Ross said, finding them at nearby supermarkets/shopping malls works wonders as well.

I still live in a college community, and you can find the majority of the students shopping at the closest Ralph's or Vons or whatever. I've also found "whole food" or "healthy" places like Trader Joe's to be absolute GOLD MINES for the hottest part of the student body (since it naturally makes sense that the fittest, most attractive girls on your campus will be buying food from there).

Think outside the box, guys. It's like Ross said: if you're meeting them in places where their social value is even a factor, then it's going to hinder your chances with them. Instead, if you really want to make some progress with them, meet them in places where the only factor is how discreet you are and how sexy you are.

- Franco

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Franco said:
Along the lines of what Ross said, finding them at nearby supermarkets/shopping malls works wonders as well.

I still live in a college community, and you can find the majority of the students shopping at the closest Ralph's or Vons or whatever. I've also found "whole food" or "healthy" places like Trader Joe's to be absolute GOLD MINES for the hottest part of the student body (since it naturally makes sense that the fittest, most attractive girls on your campus will be buying food from there).

Think outside the box, guys. It's like Ross said: if you're meeting them in places where their social value is even a factor, then it's going to hinder your chances with them. Instead, if you really want to make some progress with them, meet them in places where the only factor is how discreet you are and how sexy you are.

- Franco

Question about this, how do you escalate from there? In a college environment everyone will see everyone more than enough times and it can become quite small of a place so how have you gone from approaching the sorority girl at a trader joes to getting her into bed while dealing with the obviously heavy cockblocking that is sure to happen if any of her sisters catch you?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Question about this, how do you escalate from there? In a college environment everyone will see everyone more than enough times and it can become quite small of a place so how have you gone from approaching the sorority girl at a trader joes to getting her into bed while dealing with the obviously heavy cockblocking that is sure to happen if any of her sisters catch you?

I take her back to my place instead.

At my university, you were only allowed to live on campus for two years. Once you became a junior, you had to move off campus. If you attend the college as a student who lives on campus, you're going to be at a huge disadvantage. She knows her reputation is at stake, and unless you hold some value at the college she attends, then she needs to be careful about who she sleeps with.

If you live off campus, then she can literally slip away in the night and come by your place without anyone knowing. The more discretion you can communicate, the better. If you live on campus and you're trying to seduce a girl in a sorority back to your dorm (where she's VERY highly likely to run into just about anyone she knows in Greek life), then you're going to be creating a ton of mental obstacles for her to overcome. Your best bet is to fly as under the radar as possible.

- Franco

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Proactivity said:
Someone needs to do a post on how to get sorority girls outside of being in a frat.

Ross said:
I've honestly just met "sorority girls" like any other girl on my campus. I'm not in a fraternity, and most of them don't really treat me any differently than a normal, sexy human being when I open them.

Ask and you shall receive. Ross just summed it all up. Greek life isn't even a real "thing". I mean, what even is it? College bars are like shoting fish in a barrel. Go, approach, be cool, job done.
The problem with you guys and sororities is you seem to think they are some magical thing which makes the women unattainable. I just don't see it that way.

Still a question though... because I still don't understand this "culture" you mention.
If you want to get these girls but can't because you're not in a frat. Why are you guys not just joining a frat?
I really don't understand it.

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Estate said:
Still a question though... because I still don't understand this "culture" you mention.
If you want to get these girls but can't because you're not in a frat. Why are you guys not just joining a frat?
I really don't understand it.
The greek life at my campus is very stereotypical, and social reputation matters A LOT to plenty of sorority girls. These girls will sleep with members of a certain frat just because they're in the frat, and they will be colder to (or even avoid) a guy from another frat just because he is in the other frat. I've overheard girls (don't know if sorority or not) saying shit like "I want a boyfriend in DTD", "Oh, I don't party with Beta", "There are no good dicks in Zeta", etc.

For many frats, joining it isn't as simple as it sounds. Sure, if you're an attractive guy who is socially skilled, then you can prolly cruise through the rush, pledging, and initiation processes fairly easily. But if you're a beginner at pickup and not all that extroverted, then you may not even get a bid to begin with. Furthermore, being a pledge requires significant time commitment, and there's also the issue of hazing. So if you're the type who has authority issues and/or can't stand public humiliation, then frats aren't for you. You're also required to pay dues, so frats aren't for you either if your wallet can't support the additional expenses. Another thing to consider is that frats seem to bid guys who fit closer to the stereotypical alpha male archetype. You know...the Ryan Gosling or some other retro hair, cheap sorority sunglasses, button down shirt, salmon shorts, Sperrys, a gallon jug of Arrowhead water, obnoxiousness, over-the-top-deep "cool one, bro" voice, chest puffed out, etc. There's actually a frat on my campus that is primarily composed of white guys who fit that archetype. I'm not sure if they were like that when they rushed, or if they've been molded into that archetype...

Based on my limited experience approaching on campus, I don't think independent guys have too many obstacles if they stick with day gaming scenarios in which the girl is preferably isolated. I think being in a frat is simply a form of preselection (I noticeably received stronger looks from girls when I walked around in non-frat-specific greek shirts), and although from time to time you'll encounter shallow girls who see greek affiliation as the primary factor in choosing a guy, I think you should do fine as long as you have great fundamentals and solid game.

Difficulties arise when you're in a frat that isn't popular. I approached a girl earlier this year who was in a "mid-tier" sorority that was trying to climb up. We had a pretty good conversation where we were both deep diving each other until she found out I was in the engineering frat. Then she was like "It was nice talking to you! I need to go find my sister!" and disappeared. She didn't even say bye to me when she and her sister passed by me a few minutes later. Another girl I day gamed was very warm with me--she responded to my texts within 5 minutes and she told me she thought I was charming and something else when I asked her what her impression of me was. She then added me on Facebook, I suppose she saw my frat photos, then she stopped responding. There was also a girl two weeks ago who wouldn't let me move the conversation forward because I kept non-answering and deflecting her inquiries about which frat I was in.

=/

Bitches be young
Bitches be silly
Bitches be bitches

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I still don't get it. So you're making a few points:

- you have to be good at pickup to get into a frat? At least my understanding is its basically what we called a society in my college. It's like an organized social group. Is that correct? It has nothing to do with pickup community. So learning pickup and Greek life and not the same thing. It's only that these frat guys get laid because they are supposedly cool. So that doesn't hold.

- Next. By your argument these girls ONLY sleep with frat guys. So if that's REALLY true. (and I know what you mean, in my college some girls only wanted BIS guys or rugby guys but good game still trumps all) then what are your options? You have to join, right?

- Next you say you can't get in if you're not cool enough. You just joined college if your joining a frat so how would anyone k ow really? But if these girls only sleep with frat guys but you're not cool enough yet to join a frat then logically your not cool enough to sleep with them.. but you want to superseed this somehow? That doesn't make sense.

- So either you work on YOURSELF to be cool enough to join these frat if that's the only way it can be done I your estimation. You can't envy the frat guys for what they have with the girls but then shit on them for not wanting to be part of it. Nor can you shit on the girls who like them.. if these guys are perceived to be the top notch guys then you have to be a top guy yourself (btw... you do realize outside of this culture in the real world frat are seen as moronic. )

- The alternative is to see the light that frat are a load of shit. Fun for parties and stuff I guess in college but it's not a requirement to sleep with women. You can work on your game enough to get women. I mean.. I wasn't cool in college. I wasn't in the equivalent scene at my university but now that I've learned some stuff.. college bars are like shooting fish in a barrel. There's hardly any game required. The girls come ready to party and meet guys.

- lastly you give a pretty bad account of sorority girls. If they are that bad... why do you bold them in such high esteem. Wouldn't non sorority girls be a better target?

I k ow in college these people make it seem they are the be all and end all of everything but in the real world... they are ridiculous and their power doesn't exist. Just giving you an outsiders perspective. As I said... if met plenty of current or former sorority girls I the States and it makes no difference. If you have good game they are just like anyone else. Stop blaming them and work on your own game.

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Estate said:
- you have to be good at pickup to get into a frat? At least my understanding is its basically what we called a society in my college. It's like an organized social group. Is that correct? It has nothing to do with pickup community. So learning pickup and Greek life and not the same thing. It's only that these frat guys get laid because they are supposedly cool. So that doesn't hold.
Nope. That isn't what I said.
I said if you were an attractive and socially savvy guy, then the process would be easier for you. On the other hand, if you're a beginner with the ladies and not so extroverted, you'd have a hard time joining because the frat members evaluate your social skills before they decide to give you a bid. The last thing a frat wants is a socially awkward guy who would ruin their reputation with sororities and whatnot.

Estate said:
- Next. By your argument these girls ONLY sleep with frat guys. So if that's REALLY true. (and I know what you mean, in my college some girls only wanted BIS guys or rugby guys but good game still trumps all) then what are your options? You have to join, right?
Nope. That isn't what I said.
I said "social reputation matters A LOT to plenty of sorority girls." So in no way should you reach the conclusion that they "only" sleep with frat guys.

Estate said:
- So either you work on YOURSELF to be cool enough to join these frat if that's the only way it can be done I your estimation. You can't envy the frat guys for what they have with the girls but then shit on them for not wanting to be part of it. Nor can you shit on the girls who like them.. if these guys are perceived to be the top notch guys then you have to be a top guy yourself (btw... you do realize outside of this culture in the real world frat are seen as moronic. )
I did say "I think you should do fine as long as you have great fundamentals and solid game", so joining a frat clearly isn't the only way.
It's kinda hard not to hate on the frats and sororities at first. How can you not feel envious when you see hordes of hot sorority girls walk into a frat house for an event, when you know that some of these guys are getting laid simply by being in the frat, when you know that a decent amount of these guys are simply alcohol-fueled Casanovas? Don't get me wrong though, there are plenty of frat guys who are legitimately top notch guys.
Personally, my attitude toward them now is simply "good for you". The girls who are super selective about greek affiliation are likely not worth my time anyway, and I've worked on myself enough in the past year to be able to get girls in ways other than depending on something as superficial as frat letters.

Estate said:
- The alternative is to see the light that frat are a load of shit. Fun for parties and stuff I guess in college but it's not a requirement to sleep with women. You can work on your game enough to get women. I mean.. I wasn't cool in college. I wasn't in the equivalent scene at my university but now that I've learned some stuff.. college bars are like shooting fish in a barrel. There's hardly any game required. The girls come ready to party and meet guys.
Yeee. Like I said, being in a frat is simply a form of preselection. Not required.

Estate said:
- lastly you give a pretty bad account of sorority girls. If they are that bad... why do you bold them in such high esteem. Wouldn't non sorority girls be a better target?
Yes, my limited experience with them day gaming hasn't been too great. However, most of the sorority girls who I've met, including the ones I've met day gaming, have been generally quite warm, sociable, and chill.
I put them up high on my "The Girls I Want to Bone List" primarily because sorority girls are generally some of the most attractive girls you'll see, and my fsc Jr. wants to be inside attractive girls.

Estate said:
I k ow in college these people make it seem they are the be all and end all of everything but in the real world... they are ridiculous and their power doesn't exist. Just giving you an outsiders perspective. As I said... if met plenty of current or former sorority girls I the States and it makes no difference. If you have good game they are just like anyone else. Stop blaming them and work on your own game.
Yes, I agree, but it does play a noticeable role inside school. I've experienced it, my brothers have experienced it, and I've seen and heard it in person (although it's more of an issue of being in a certain frat and not a GDI issue). I'm not sure if the last part is addressing me or the entire thread, but personally I criticize myself pretty harshly, to the point where I refrained from gaming on campus in the past year because I evaluated myself as potentially creepy or socially awkward. I'll fiddle around more on campus, and I'll let yall know how it goes.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Fsc explained to Estate what I have been trying to explain to him for ages. To answer your question Estate, because fraternities, especially the top tier houses that get the hottest sorority girls at their parties, do not give older guys bids. After 21, they think you're "weird" for rushing and won't give you a bid for their house.

Now fsc might be being nice about one thing too, a lot of the hottest girls (from particular sorority houses) will only sleep with guys of a particular frat or athletes on campus (college football players most of the time). I've had friends who were good looking but past college age try with them but fail because these girls are just that much into pre-selection. There is a difference between getting a sorority girl from any sorority vs getting the hot ones that come from rich families and drive the nice BMWs. You can practically be a guy with tight game making six figures and having good looks and even then these girls won't fuck you because you aren't a part of their crowd.

Still, they're some of the hottest girls the USA has to offer. They have top tier looks and are in the younger cool crowd which is why guys go through all that shit to get with them.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well thanks FSC for giving me more context on the whole society.

I do understand the "hierarchy". As I mentioned. Greek life isn't a thing anywhere but the U.S. but every school or college has it's own version of these hierarchies and cool groups and all that, so in that regard, I get it.

I guess my point being... I just don't understand the overall attitude on these boards about it:
- On one hand sorority girls are called bitches (though not really what I've found) yet guys here ask how to get them. Why do you want girls who are bitches? Get cool girls.

- If the ARE cool girls and you DO want them... then, fair enough, frat boys will have easier access to them. But what do you guys want to do about it? Read Chases articles about how you can't necessarily change the world, but you can accept the way it is and learn to adapt to living in it to gain the life YOU want. This was a core piece of my learning on here. You guys seem very bitter about frat guys and girls. Your options are... up your game to a point not being in a frat doesn't even matter to these girls... or join a frat.

How do you realistically think you can win here otherwise? You're trying to make excuses or somehow suggest these women are "different". Why aren't. Not one bit.

I mean, I'm in the "professional" world now and we have tiers and hierarchies and so on. Certain women are on tiers where guys at other levels think they can't even approach these women. Its the same thing as with fraternities but in the professional world it works around different hierarchies.
But I can guarantee you they are still women like any others and if you push the right buttons they will want to know you.

So while I sort of get the whole thing about frat guys and girls you all kep bringing up... I am still going to call bullshit on it when it's used as an excuse. If you can't get these women, you need to up your game.... simple as. It's not the womens fault. Within your circles these girls are obviously considered top tier and in any other social circle you can get top tier women but you have to work a lot harder on yourself. End of, really.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
because as men, we're hardwired to fuck the hottest girls we can fuck. For me, personality hardly matters much, it's about looks and there is nothing more fulfilling than fucking a damn fine college girl in the 18-22 age range with the best looks out there. It is the reason a lot of men join sites like this, to get those kinds of girls.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think all of you are still talking past each other (slightly).

If you are a student who lives on campus and is not affiliated with a fraternity but is trying to pick up a sorority girl ON campus, then yes, there are some added factors that the girl has to consider if she wants to sleep with you. You guys need to see this more as "here are the obstacles that can occur when attempting to sleep with a sorority girl; the more of them I can remove, the greater my chances are."

Here are those factors:

• Are you a student?
  • Do you live on campus? Or do you live off campus?
  • Are affiliated with a fraternity?
  • Are you older or younger?
  • Are you meeting this girl on campus or off campus?
  • Are you meeting her alone or with her friends?

These are some -- just to name a few. Let me be clear my saying that it is very possible for a guy to have all of the biggest obstacles to sleeping with a sorority girl (i.e. lives on campus, is unaffiliated, lives with other Greek life members, etc.), but it's just less likely it will happen because the girl has more to worry about. Likewise, it is very possible for a guy to REMOVE all of these obstacles (i..e lives off campus, is older, has a job, knows no one from Greek life on campus) and still not be able to pick up one of these girls. However, the latter has a much higher chance of having success because discretion is the number one most important thing to sleeping with these girls -- it is arguably the number one most important thing to sleeping with all attractive girls.

Sorority girls are no different from any extremely attractive girl you will meet during day game off campus other than the fact that she has a huge social circle with a reputation to protect, and if she's in a situation where her reputation is at stake, it's more likely that she'll protect her reputation first before following her biological desires to chase down a guy.

So part of the issue that comes with these posts about "how to get sorority girls" is that it's almost the same thing as asking something random such as, "how do I pick up girls who are in a flesh-eating shark tank?" Can you pick up girls in a flesh-eating shark tank? I guess it would be possible. But if you could REMOVE the flesh-eating sharks and still find the same quality girls, you would probably do that, right?

The goal here is to understand that there are obstacles with sorority girls (usually ON campus) that lessen your chances of sleeping with them. The more of these obstacles you can remove, the more you give yourself a chance to take one home with you. This even applies if you are IN a fraternity -- for those of you are who in a fraternity, you'll notice it's much easier to sleep with these girls if you meet them some place alone on your OWN time (and have a "hangout date") rather than trying to sleep with them at a party where all of their friends are watching. It CAN be done at a party -- especially with the help of alcohol -- but your chances increase tenfold if you remove all of the social reputation obstacles that come with picking up a sorority girl at a Greek party.

Greek life is just an enormous social circle. That is really all it is. Just like any girl you can meet in a bar or club, if she's not with her social circle (or you can remove her from her social circle), then your odds of making something happen with her increase exponentially.

- Franco

fsc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Estate said:
I guess my point being... I just don't understand the overall attitude on these boards about it:
- On one hand sorority girls are called bitches (though not really what I've found) yet guys here ask how to get them. Why do you want girls who are bitches? Get cool girls.
I think guys are simply putting them on a pedestal, similar to how a lot of guys seem to put "California blondes" on a pedestal. And as a result, guys are screwing up. I feel like sorority girls have stronger "bitch shield" than GDI girls because they frequent more parties and get hit on more often, and I think the name calling arises from the fact that these guys screwed up and couldn't get past the bitch shield. And yeah, most of them aren't bitches at all. They're actually pretty cool, warm, and more sociable on average.

On a side note, I don't think any women are straight up bitches. If a girl is being bitchy towards you, I think she is simply using bitchyness as a screening tool.

Estate said:
- If the ARE cool girls and you DO want them... then, fair enough, frat boys will have easier access to them. But what do you guys want to do about it? Read Chases articles about how you can't necessarily change the world, but you can accept the way it is and learn to adapt to living in it to gain the life YOU want. This was a core piece of my learning on here. You guys seem very bitter about frat guys and girls. Your options are... up your game to a point not being in a frat doesn't even matter to these girls... or join a frat.
PREACH. This is one of the reasons why I began learning pickup. Plenty of girls were avoiding my frat JUST BECAUSE of the engineering stereotype that we're socially awkward and weird. So I figured, "Alright, let me improve my game, meet you outside of parties and greek life, and let's see what I can accomplish".

Estate said:
So while I sort of get the whole thing about frat guys and girls you all kep bringing up... I am still going to call bullshit on it when it's used as an excuse. If you can't get these women, you need to up your game.... simple as. It's not the womens fault. Within your circles these girls are obviously considered top tier and in any other social circle you can get top tier women but you have to work a lot harder on yourself. End of, really.
I feel like the issue is largely is due to insufficient game and choice of venue (day gaming a sorority girl at the grocery store vs trying to pick up a sorority girl at a bar with all her sisters around). However, I shall hold my position that there are legit obstacles (primarily social reputation) that you need to consider when dealing with sorority girls.

EDIT:
I said:
I shall hold my position that there are legit obstacles (primarily social reputation) that you need to consider when dealing with sorority girls
I'd like to refute myself and say that if you have sufficient game, then you'd have the techniques and logistics to handle such obstacles.
So yeah, I guess the guy is simply lacking game when he can't get a sorority girl.

>