How to handle her auto-rejection???

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I totally understand AR but what do you do once she is in it?

See my field report for the background if you like:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2371

she was really into me after date one and was texting me loads...... so looks like I didn't text her enough and she's gone into auto rejection - she still came over BUT she wouldn't let me touch her when she came in and we had sex BUT - she refused to kiss me - said that I "missed your chance - I just go off people that don't text me - loose interest" - we hung out for the whole day after in the park verbally she was nice and I even gently fingered her there - BUT she was still refusing to kiss me properly like she did the night before.....

How do I handle the AR....

I might have gone overboard - I tried manhandle kissing her about 5 times (across the whole day so quite spaced out) also kissed her face/eyes quite a bit - most that happend was kissing on lips - she was not engaged - I was trying to soften her up! - Now it seems totally ridiculous what I was doing.... not sure how to correct for AR and too much kissing/chasing since they are opposites!

She is texting me but its a little colder...... I know I had it at the start - everything would have been perfect if we'd met few days after rather than 6 days after (thinking was her not wanting it cause of period and sprezzatura) - DONT LET TIME ELAPSE

Novacane

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Best way to handle auto-rejection? Leave it be and try it again with someone new, who know's she may get word of how woman fall all over you, and may start to question what she left!

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like she wants you as a boyfriend, and a henpecked boyfriend at that.

it's not for her to dictate when and how you respond to her texts.

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nuncle said:
Sounds like she wants you as a boyfriend, and a henpecked boyfriend at that.

it's not for her to dictate when and how you respond to her texts.

Sooo - any ideas for solutions....

Nuncle

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That's about the extent of my knowledge lol!

Just ignore her comments about your texting etiquette. She is not auto-rejecting as she is still hanging out with you and getting physical. She is just trying to control the relationship frame.

Don't let her. Carry on as before, while maintaining high value.

But hey, you know what they say, a little knowledge can be dangerous!

>