How to increase my number to date ratio?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You guys doing "street stops" remind me of door to door salesmen, not hunters, not fishers of women. You make it a job and I don't want a job. It is an amusing past time. I improve myself so that women notice me, I pick up on their interest and engage in a high percentage interaction.

Your street stops and number grabs might be good practice but you can get better at socializing just by working retail or service industry. It reminds me of the young bears chasing salmon up and down the river, while the older bears sit on the prime spots and catch the salmon in the air.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I improve myself so that women notice me, I pick up on their interest and engage in a high percentage interaction.
No matter how much you build your value, if you don't deliver it, it doesn't matter in terms of getting girls. You still have to approach. A girl throws AIs at guys who have the right social frame. What if you aren't her type, then how do you seduce her? This is where the skillset comes in. This is how ugly guys who aren't particularly successful financially either manages to bang hot chicks. They cracked the code. I'm heavy into self-development, but it isn't the full story in getting girls. When seducing a girl, YOU don't matter. Only her, and the emotions you give her, matters.

All the girls i banged off cold approach didn't give me approach invitations, so there you have it. On the other hand, i did have a few girls giving me AIs, but i didn't bang those few. Still approached them though. But don't rely on that shit. Girls don't notice guys the same way we notice girls. If i just approached off AIs i would very quickly get bored walking around the city doing 0-0,5 sets per hour and getting no pussy.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Why that opener though? A smile and a 'saw you walking past and had to say hi because X' seems enough.

I always operate with the notion that the only thing strong enough to cut through social awkwardness is genuine desire, and hiding it is never a good idea.
Yes... but they disapprove of opening girls with a compliment, which has been my daygame style for the most part since starting out, so i'm tryna hear them out on stuff i could do differently.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Yes... but they disapprove of opening girls with a compliment, which has been my daygame style for the most part since starting out, so i'm tryna hear them out on stuff i could do differently.
I'd go for 'stylish' over 'cute' if she hadn't shown interest - what woman doesn't like to hear that she's got a great sense of style?

Maybe I just never learned all the gambits, but as soon as I veer away from the basic premise of 'I'm here because I like YOU' I start feeling like a dork.

My goal has always been for game to be a way to meet girls who I otherwise wouldn't know how to, not as a means for sparking attraction in the first place. Maybe that means I don't get every fish in the sea, but probably saves me a lot of time, and makes it easier to maintain my frame.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If a girl walks past you, how would you tackle that? Turn around and run up to her and say "Hey there, do you know who you look just like?"?

If a girl is walking towards me. . . I will ignore her presence as she passes.

Then I just turn around, and pick up my pace to set up the meet cute I described in my last post here.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

Then I just turn around, and pick up my pace to set up the meet cute I described in my last post here.
Ah awesome, this is how i open indirect too on walking sets. I go up until i am beside her and slightly ahead of her, ask her a question and slow my pace down until she stops. Vast majority of the time they stop. And then i just smoothly lock her in standing face to face, either by circling in front of her, but usually she turns to face me.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
First and foremost, it is imperative. . . that whenever you are seducing women during the day. . . that each girl you approach. . . believes she saw you first.

Because without this perception you risk framing yourself in their minds as a person who does this kind of thing all the time.

Exchanging phone numbers to meet up with girls for a later date is a romantic invitation. Consider the point-of-view of these girls you chat up. Do you think it would be socially acceptable. . . for these girls to meet up with a guy. . . who they think goes around approaching random girls all the time?

Think of the way romance is portrayed in modern media programming and consider its social agenda. . . the innate "specialness" of women. Realize now that men who seem to callously disregard social norms aren't going to be seen as trustworthy sex-candidates to most of these girls. . . when they're sitting alone in their pajamas. . . after the rush of emotions inspired from your approach have already faded. . . reading your texts in a more critical state.
I re-read your post. Yeah i walk ahead and look back too when i do it like that. Hooks very well.

What you write in your quote... Damn. That is so true. Dude, i have gotten so many girls that hook, ask me questions, cross legs, follow my hands when i gesticulate etc. So into the thing in the moment. They even go "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" when i ask them out... And then... Either ghost or what i started calling the "Dear John message". Basically it's a wall of text from these girls that praise you for how brave you were to come talk to them, how flattered they were by you approaching them, how well they wish you luck in the future... Buuut they aren't interested in meeting up again for a second time because XYZ. And you know what man. I think it's because of what you describe. They get back home, they settle into a baseline where they are able to more rationally assess the situation, then they read my text and they just don't feel the emotions anymore. It probably hits them... He probably does it all the time. The spell is broken. And the social frame is down low. Perhaps it's an attainability issue? Idk man.

Maybe either tune down the sexual arousal and emotional stimulation in person to balance the social frame or amp up the social frame with making the approach more smooth and natural...

What you said is good stuff. I will definitely think about it.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You guys doing "street stops" remind me of door to door salesmen, not hunters, not fishers of women. You make it a job and I don't want a job. It is an amusing past time. I improve myself so that women notice me, I pick up on their interest and engage in a high percentage interaction.
I really don't get the point of this thread, like are you trying to make fun of people that have the balls to approach women like that out of the blue saying it's ineffective? I don't do streets stops myself or much daygame at all, but I think the way you put your "argument" is not very favorable for a rational discussion.
You don't wanna do it, don't do it, but to come here talking shit about it... Did you even try it, or are you just here to speculate and feel better about yourself?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
To avoid repeating these mistakes and get more responses to your ice-breakers, you'll need to scrap walking up to girls in motion to use direct openers. Instead walk past them for a few brief moments. . . so they can catch a glimpse of your sexy walk and fashionable clothing of choice. Then look behind you. . . she'll notice your turn since she's already given her attention to you. . . and you'll be looking right in her eyes. She'll think she saw you first.

So you're avoiding eye contact when you're walking forward, before you turn around, is that correct?

Do you only walk up after turning around if she makes eye contact, or do you also approach without the eye contact?

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It probably hits them... He probably does it all the time. The spell is broken. And the social frame is down low. Perhaps it's an attainability issue? Idk man.

Maybe either tune down the sexual arousal and emotional stimulation in person to balance the social frame or amp up the social frame with making the approach more smooth and natural...

The solution to this problem is the right dose of charm.

So you're avoiding eye contact when you're walking forward, before you turn around, is that correct?

Do you only walk up after turning around if she makes eye contact, or do you also approach without the eye contact?

No eye contact until you turn to look at her. . . from over your shoulder as you stop walking.

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No eye contact until you turn to look at her over your shoulder and stop walking.
Okay thanks. If she hasn't noticed your walk/clothes/style and she is not turning around and keeps walking, so no eye contact when you turn around because she just kept walking without looking back at you, do you approach in that scenario?

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Okay thanks. If she hasn't noticed your walk/clothes/style and she is not turning around and keeps walking, so no eye contact when you turn around because she just kept walking without looking back at you, do you approach in that scenario?

Your reply has a strong odor. . . fear.

Do not ask me any more questions about this strategy until you've field tested it.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I re-read your post. Yeah i walk ahead and look back too when i do it like that. Hooks very well.

What you write in your quote... Damn. That is so true. Dude, i have gotten so many girls that hook, ask me questions, cross legs, follow my hands when i gesticulate etc. So into the thing in the moment. They even go "Yeah that sounds like a good idea" when i ask them out... And then... Either ghost or what i started calling the "Dear John message". Basically it's a wall of text from these girls that praise you for how brave you were to come talk to them, how flattered they were by you approaching them, how well they wish you luck in the future... Buuut they aren't interested in meeting up again for a second time because XYZ. And you know what man. I think it's because of what you describe. They get back home, they settle into a baseline where they are able to more rationally assess the situation, then they read my text and they just don't feel the emotions anymore. It probably hits them... He probably does it all the time. The spell is broken. And the social frame is down low. Perhaps it's an attainability issue? Idk man.

What you said is good stuff. I will definitely think about it.

Chase recently wrote an article on exactly this:

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Your reply has a strong odor. . . fear.

Do not ask me any more questions about this strategy until you've field tested it.
I wanted to know if this strategy was "targeted" approaching. The woman turns around, thats an IOI. They don't turn around, it's not an IOI, so you don't approach in that scenario, correct/incorrect? Only go with targeted?

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I wanted to know if this strategy was "targeted" approaching. The woman turns around, thats an IOI. They don't turn around, it's not an IOI, so you don't approach in that scenario, correct/incorrect? Only go with targeted?

If you wait for girls to give you IOIs, you're probably going to be walking around all day approaching nobody.

If you're attracted to her, approach.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
this is your main problem low odds as you can see for yourself (your follow up and texting is bad):

5) Follow Up Message

The beauty of this approach is that all the "game" was done in the interaction. I typically send a voicenote on whatsapp saying:

A) "Hi X it was cool but random meeting you aha, have a good week and see you on X date
B) "Hi X it was cool but random meeting you aha, let me know when you're next free"\\\

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I really don't get the point of this thread, like are you trying to make fun of people that have the balls to approach women like that out of the blue saying it's ineffective? I don't do streets stops myself or much daygame at all, but I think the way you put your "argument" is not very favorable for a rational discussion.
You don't wanna do it, don't do it, but to come here talking shit about it... Did you even try it, or are you just here to speculate and feel better about yourself?
These guys SPAM-approaching women who have no interest in them is really making women put up walls. A lot of them come off creepy.

All of a sudden, all these women have their guard up, and think the next guy that says hello to them is going to make some suggestive comment to them so they reject guys automatically. it's like watching Night at the Roxbury.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Your street stops and number grabs might be good practice but you can get better at socializing just by working retail or service industry. It reminds me of the young bears chasing salmon up and down the river, while the older bears sit on the prime spots and catch the salmon in the air.
These guys SPAM-approaching women who have no interest in them is really making women put up walls. A lot of them come off creepy.

All of a sudden, all these women have their guard up, and think the next guy that says hello to them is going to make some suggestive comment to them so they reject guys automatically. it's like watching Night at the Roxbury.

Make sure you read each individual post inside a thread. . . before you trash it or any contributors.

You'll save yourself from future embarrassment and your fellow seducers from the tension of cringing. On the other hand. . . it is fairly surprising to find myself writing. . . this kind of a post in a practical thread to a member like you. After all, shouldn't you already know better after 5 years posting here?

Last edited:

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

So, let me get this straight... you don't want guys cold approaching during the daytime without some kind of AI because then when you cold approach her during the daytime she's going to have a wall up because they did a bad approach?

Is that what you're saying? I'm just trying to understand exactly what your complaint is because it just sounds like you're being a dick for no reason.

My last two gfs came from daytime approaches where the girls gave me no signs or signals of interest or anything... one was in the park sitting and the other was walking the opposite direction from me at the subway station.

Should I not have approached them because they didn't show interest? You need to spell this out to me like a small child because I don't understand what the complaint is.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

As a cold approach (mostly daygame) guy who rarely goes to clubs/parties, I definitely think it takes more actual social skills, and a lot more calibration, to stay in good taste.

The truth is that getting hit on by a random strangers regularly in an awkward way is off-putting to girls. It's not the same as for a guy - a woman is way more vulnerable physically and psychologically. As bizarre as it might seem for many guys, some girls are psychologically unable to stop an interaction with an assertive guy of her own accord, unless in a panic. Bad approaches can seem like a threat, and make her feel much more on guard when alone.

If guys can't understand what it feels like to have unwanted, poorly calibrated sexual attention, they should visit a gay nightclub sometime.

This doesn't mean I stop doing it, nor do I think others should either. But it does mean that a daygamer should focus primarily on being a social creature, someone who is easygoing and 'good with people' and who understands social nuances, who delivers good vibes and front-loaded value wherever he goes and whenever he opens his mouth, and who takes the girl into account in his approach, rather than being a homing missile delivering a generic payload of pickup lines or operating with that fuck-my-life (contagious) apathy of a door-to-door salesman filling a quota.

>