Socializing  How To Increase Open Ratios With Girls In Groups Or Girls Who Are Walking

Sinomade

Rookie
Rookie
Hi everyone,

There is much written about how to cold approach more smoothly instead of going direct with a compliment, and recent articles like this from Daniel Adebayo and this from Allen Reyes are really helpful. They entail getting her attention or approach invitation first, before looking at her and opening. However, the advice is mostly applicable when approaching girls who are stationary and alone.

I was wondering how I can approach in an equally smooth fashion as described in the abovementioned articles, without having to go direct, for girls who are on the move, or girls in groups (whether seated/stationary, or moving as well). Reason being is, going indirect tends to avoid girls saying no off the bat just because they don't feel comfortable with strangers. Not sure if this is useful, but I'm based in Singapore, so the culture might play a part.

Due to the law of least effort, I'm not sure how I can approach girls in such contexts without going direct. If she's seated in a restaurant with friends, the only way I can think of is I try to catch her when she is on her way back from the toilet or something. And even then, I struggle to give anything but a direct approach.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks much.

SexualHero

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
There are 2 issues you are asking about, and thats indirect vs direct and pre approach strategies written by Daniel ( Bacchus ) and Allen. While I think Daniel's and Allen's advice is great for stationary women, I too find it difficult ( impossible ? ) to apply to moving women on the street. What I can tell you, is what worked for me to increase smoothness of streetgame. Which brings us to the first issue you mentioned. While I have nothing against direct game and I am sure it has its place, I sincerely doubt its best way to open girls walking on the street. Reason for this is already mentioned knee jerk rejections which you can expect if you go direct on the street. So indirect is better way. Or maybe we can even call it semi-direct. There is lots of different openers you can use such as commenting her fashion style, asking for advice, making a cold read about her and asking her a follow up question, stuff like that. Like "You look like a sports person, you must know best type of gym in town" Or "You seem to have a good fashion sense, I am planning on going on shopping spree any advice ( where to buy, what to buy etc ) There is lots of variations, and each works better for me atleast then typical "your are cute, whats your name"

>