How To Invite A Girl To Something

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The few times I've done this, it's gotten her home and gotten me laid. Have always used this indirect-invitation by intuition, but have lately forgotten about it. There is a power to it, as you eloquently explain. Gonna try it for my next invite home.

- Hector

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well written article Drexel.

Since I have started on this path I have learned to embrace rejection and to be direct with women. This is contradictory to that.

So my question is when do I apply this approach? When is it more beneficial to be indirect?

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:
It's good for the more social guys that don't take rejection that well. Guys with tons of activities and events going on, or who are just really sensitive. I don't really do much outside of my room these days because I'm focusing all my energy on internet business, so I'm not currently using this technique, but I recognize that most men do not live like hermits and when I was out promoting clubs and being super social and having that kind of lifestyle, it worked really well. So really it depends on your situation and what phase of your life you are going through or re-going through as the case may be.

So basically you are answering my question on this post about how to invite a girl from social cirlce in a smooth manner :
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10022

Okay when she accept, how to proper fellowing up?

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
DrexelScott said:
It's good for the more social guys that don't take rejection that well. Guys with tons of activities and events going on, or who are just really sensitive. I don't really do much outside of my room these days because I'm focusing all my energy on internet business, so I'm not currently using this technique, but I recognize that most men do not live like hermits and when I was out promoting clubs and being super social and having that kind of lifestyle, it worked really well. So really it depends on your situation and what phase of your life you are going through or re-going through as the case may be.

What if i want to take her to simple date ?

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anatman said:
The few times I've done this, it's gotten her home and gotten me laid. Have always used this indirect-invitation by intuition, but have lately forgotten about it. There is a power to it, as you eloquently explain. Gonna try it for my next invite home.

- Hector
Was it a case of "I'm heading back to my apartment, you're welcome to come along"??!!

I could see it working sometimes. It might just be better to be up front, before you get the response of "Are you trying to ask me out?"

Anyway, I saw this technique used in a refreshing manner in the movie "Office Space"

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A link to the article would be useful.

This was a post by Drexel Scott who I believe Chase said had a change of heart about seduction and asked to have his posts and main articles deleted. The articles remained (since he was paid to do them), but the posts were deleted (with the responses to them remaining, as is the case here)

>