How to not obsess over her if not having other options

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
One more thing , it's my mindset that is screwing me I guess .

Seeing women as someone who will heal me and not as sexy minx .

Another is that I always visualised about negatives things that would happen whether getting into relationship , being in a relationship , after breaking up . Lol .

Example :

Ohhh! She will rope me into a serious relationship .
Ohhh ! She will realise what a loser I am in a relationship . So keep her at a distance.
Ohhh! She is cheating on me that's why not attending my calls .
Ohhh! I will be alone if she leaves me .
ohhh ! My anxiety will come back if she leaves me .

These are the types of thoughts that I had during with this current girl .

But the good thing is due to making mistakes and getting experiences and help from this website , things are changing .
Yeah bro, you just need to put the reps in, seduce more girls. Win and fail doing it. Until you're desensitized and realize it's all water under the bridge.

Feel the feelings and do it anyway. Your feelings don't matter, they aren't real, nor are they important.

Best.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One more thing , it's my mindset that is screwing me I guess .

Seeing women as someone who will heal me and not as sexy minx .

Another is that I always visualised about negatives things that would happen whether getting into relationship , being in a relationship , after breaking up . Lol .

Example :

Ohhh! She will rope me into a serious relationship .
Ohhh ! She will realise what a loser I am in a relationship . So keep her at a distance.
Ohhh! She is cheating on me that's why not attending my calls .
Ohhh! I will be alone if she leaves me .
ohhh ! My anxiety will come back if she leaves me .

These are the types of thoughts that I had during with this current girl .

But the good thing is due to making mistakes and getting experiences and help from this website , things are changing .
these are horrible mindsets..... If you have these mindsets is like you are just making getting girls that much harder.... Seduction put a lot of emphasis in "confidence" and "vibing" we have a saying "she will feel what you feel" is like you trying to spring with a 50 find dumbell attached to your ankle is horrible...

Also you may be coping as excuses not to seduce or scare of failure... Anyways these are anti seductive mindsets:

change them:

-she will consider me a lover and a walking dildo and she will get frustrated not to be able to convert me into a bf
-she will realize how much fun i how many different feelings i bring out in her..
- i fuck her so good that even when we are not exclusive and i am with other girls she is only wanting to be with me, even when i encourage her to sleep with other guys since i am ss.
- if she leaves i will find other girls, but i will be the one leaving first...
- if she leaves i will be relieved cause i will be fee and get other women instead of stuck with this one.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
these are horrible mindsets..... If you have these mindsets is like you are just making getting girls that much harder.... Seduction put a lot of emphasis in "confidence" and "vibing" we have a saying "she will feel what you feel" is like you trying to spring with a 50 find dumbell attached to your ankle is horrible...

Also you may be coping as excuses not to seduce or scare of failure... Anyways these are anti seductive mindsets:

change them:

-she will consider me a lover and a walking dildo and she will get frustrated not to be able to convert me into a bf
-she will realize how much fun i how many different feelings i bring out in her..
- i fuck her so good that even when we are not exclusive and i am with other girls she is only wanting to be with me, even when i encourage her to sleep with other guys since i am ss.
- if she leaves i will find other girls, but i will be the one leaving first...
- if she leaves i will be relieved cause i will be fee and get other women instead of stuck with this one.
You are right .

Actually , I had similar limiting beliefs in my general life too .

Needless to say , I am shedding all of them .

But . I still got dates with all these weights .

Let's see what happens when I game without all my baggage.

I still went out and talked to girls but all these beliefs were still holding me back .

Won't ever happen again .

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah bro, you just need to put the reps in, seduce more girls. Win and fail doing it. Until you're desensitized and realize it's all water under the bridge.

Feel the feelings and do it anyway. Your feelings don't matter, they aren't real, nor are they important.

Best.
Yup , I will .

Actually , it has forced me to look myself in the mirror and realise a lot of things I am doing wrong in my life .

Moving too slow ( both in game and life ) . Actually a sign of procrastination.

Not able to close the deal ( both in game and life ) . A sign of laziness , indiscipline , lack of leadership.

Ruminating about past girls ( both in game and life ) . A sign of staying stuck in past .

And a few more .

I am flipping all of them .

Cuz that's not how i wish to live my life .

I will bring the change in me .

My current girl always brought fun in my life and I was the one dragging her down cuz of my baggage .

>