How to open girls on the opposite sidewalk?

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Guys, would love to hear your advice on this one.

Time was around 6 pm - 7 pm, the sun was setting.
There was no car on the street.
1st girl - Street was narrow / 2nd girl - street was wide (on 2 different days)
The sidewalk was covered with beautiful trees.

When I was jogging on the street, occasionally there would be a girl jogging on the opposite sidewalk.
1st girl - Both of us was running perpendicular to the sun / 2nd girl - I was running in the same direction of the sun while she was running in the opposite direction.
The most obvious thing to do was to run across the street, and I did it twice, but the girl would change direction: 1st girl - going in opposite direction as I was crossing / 2nd girl - going another way as I was crossing.

The difficulty is to come across as high value in that situation. For instance if a girl is in the same direction then it is easy - I can pre-open with some funny gestures to display my Creativity or act a bit aloof for high Value before opening.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
You’re right. I’d rather know the truth sooner than later.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Listen if a women running is attracted to you she WILL put her self in your lap so to speak. I've had women stop me on the trail or at the trailhead with comments or questions so I had an opportunity to get to know them.

I make it a practice to say "good morning", "hello" , Hi there", "Nice dog", to runners, bikers coming the opposite way on the fire road or running trail. Pair that with eye contact and if they are game they WILL pull up and engage me. Most just want to get their fucking workout done and are focused on that. That's fine. But when I see them resting at the top of a hill or something, they might hang out a little longer if they see me coming and want to talk.

Pro tip...Women hate it when men they are not attracted to try to hit on them while they are trying to work out or get a run in. But if they are attracted they WILL make themselves available.

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you. I said hi to people when out jogging today.

3 people smiled at me and said hi back.

>