How to prevent yeast infections?

Gaturro

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys, so my main is prone to yeast infections. She tried everything and they still come and go. Her doctor said some people are just prone to yeast infections and it is what it is.

We have unprotected sex because we like it much more like this, but now most of the time we have sex I end up getting a yeast infection.

I have a cream that I use with Betamethasone + gentamicin + clotrimazole. Usually what would help is to take a shower after sex and to apply that cream on my glans. But now that's not helping either.

What I've done this year is to take a 150 mg pill of Fluconazole and while it gets rid of my yeast infection, I don't wanna be taking so much Fluconazole. I mean she's my main, we have a lot of sex and I don't wanna be taking this pill once or twice a month. And sadly it's something that doesn't seem to stop.

Does anybody know how can I prevent it?

I know the correct answer is "wear a condom". I just wanna know if you have any tricks that can help prevent it, because I want her long-term but I don't wanna wear a condom long-term... (for example I've read @Skills would spray alcohol on his d*ck but I'm not sure about it and I don't really wanna try it haha)

Thanks!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi guys, so my main is prone to yeast infections. She tried everything and they still come and go. Her doctor said some people are just prone to yeast infections and it is what it is.

We have unprotected sex because we like it much more like this, but now most of the time we have sex I end up getting a yeast infection.

I have a cream that I use with Betamethasone + gentamicin + clotrimazole. Usually what would help is to take a shower after sex and to apply that cream on my glans. But now that's not helping either.

What I've done this year is to take a 150 mg pill of Fluconazole and while it gets rid of my yeast infection, I don't wanna be taking so much Fluconazole. I mean she's my main, we have a lot of sex and I don't wanna be taking this pill once or twice a month. And sadly it's something that doesn't seem to stop.

Does anybody know how can I prevent it?

I know the correct answer is "wear a condom". I just wanna know if you have any tricks that can help prevent it, because I want her long-term but I don't wanna wear a condom long-term... (for example I've read @Skills would spray alcohol on his d*ck but I'm not sure about it and I don't really wanna try it haha)

Thanks!
Wait the alcohol in your dick is outdated advice I have evolved to hydrogen peroxide, alcohol on dick burns.... hydrogen peroxide awesome... what happens when you go raw from one woman to another changes vaginal pH and they get yeast....seducers should be sponsored by gynos and urologist we make them rich... cranberry pills also help a lot...

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Same problem here, went to multiple doctors.

What made a difference was to change to non latex condoms, use a lube based on water and I think most important, some pills with hyaluronic acid to help the vaginal fluoride regenerate. If she doesn t have now yeasts, doesn t mean it s fully recovered. Ask about that.

As for Fluconazole, I have a 7 days treatment and sometimes it can go up to 800mg per day, rare cases(for others, I m at 150mg). Wouldn t bother that much about that tbh.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hmm I wonder if there’s anything to be done in terms of microbiome solutions, that’s an emerging frontier of medicine…

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Same problem here, went to multiple doctors.

What made a difference was to change to non latex condoms, use a lube based on water and I think most important, some pills with hyaluronic acid to help the vaginal fluoride regenerate. If she doesn t have now yeasts, doesn t mean it s fully recovered. Ask about that.

As for Fluconazole, I have a 7 days treatment and sometimes it can go up to 800mg per day, rare cases(for others, I m at 150mg). Wouldn t bother that much about that tbh.
Hey, I also have the same problem. Tried different medications and ointments and only macril worked but urologist told me that is a bad idea to apply it for a long time. Do you take Fluconazole in pill or liquid form?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Precum has a ph that is around 7-8 I think.
Vagina should be around 3-4 ph. Coconut oil is around 3-6 ph.

Ph affects what can grow in the body. I had a similar problem with my girl getting UTIs and noticed that if I covered my dick in coconut oil it helped a lot.

Last edited:

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
Precum has a ph that is around 7-8 I think.
Vagina should be around 3-4 ph. Coconut oil is around 3-6 ph.

Ph affects what can grow in the body. I had a similar problem with my girl getting UTIs and noticed that if I covered my dick in coconut oil it helped a lot.
Do you remember what brand did you use or which type of coconut oil it was?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you remember what brand did you use or which type of coconut oil it was?

I think the Whole Foods brand “365”.

I’d recommend any coconut oil that is organic and “unrefined”.

I also use it for skin health, massages, cooking, etc. Useful stuff.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hmm I wonder if there’s anything to be done in terms of microbiome solutions, that’s an emerging frontier of medicine…
I recently received a bunch of supplements for that sort of thing so I got a gal friend to take them off my hands 😂

>