How to re-engage this set?

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys, I wrote this draft about 3 weeks ago. It might be a little late but would like to know what I could do better.

...A few weeks ago I was on a dance floor with my wing man and another friend, she's a slim tall blonde - Miss Tall - and I imagine very intimidating to other chicks.

We were dancing and some chicks came over and danced next to us, I made eye contact with one of them a few times and exchanged smiles, I held my hand out to invite her to dance but she ignored me. I brushed it off and danced with my friends and she started dancing closer to me, bumping into me and pressed her ass against me but ignored me when I tried to open again. This was before the advice from skills in an earlier post.

She has popped up on the dance floor next to me every week since, I've tried dancing next to her but she quickly disappears whether I make eye contact, act aloof or my wing woman - Miss Tall - joins me.

I ended up outside with another girl-friend and inadvertantly opened this chick with a random situational comment not even directed to her. We got talking and she commented on seeing me out a lot. I just about had her hooked and her friends said they were going back in and asked her if she was going with them or staying with me. She hesitated and thought about it for ages before deciding to go with them.

I don't even know how to open her again, she doesn't stick about for long. Anything I could do better or tips to approach again? Thanks guys!

Warrior

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds like she is avoiding you.
Maybe there’s a good reason… jealous boyfriend, perhaps?

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks @uriel the thought crossed my mind, I just think it's unusual she keeps posting up near me with the same 2 chicks. It happens to often to be a coincidence and she happily joined my conversation with my girl-friend with the situational opener. My wing woman Miss Tall seems to think she likes me and is just as confused that she blanked me but I know not to ask chicks for advice about this!

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mmm… our expert for night game here is @Skills, maybe he knows best.

But my guys tells me she likes you but she doesn’t want to flirt with you for some reason.
Perhaps you can try to be stubborn about talking with her but no warranties she will change her mind.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks @uriel the thought crossed my mind, I just think it's unusual she keeps posting up near me with the same 2 chicks. It happens to often to be a coincidence and she happily joined my conversation with my girl-friend with the situational opener. My wing woman Miss Tall seems to think she likes me and is just as confused that she blanked me but I know not to ask chicks for advice about this!
yeah she likes you, and you already see what works with her: accidentally opening her none verbally or situational comments.....

just force reactions none verbally with your dance to see if she responds posetevely (make it as accidentally as possible)

You could try "ey i remember you?" see her reaction if positive cont. talking if negative go back to ignoring her a bit, till she comes close then re-open situationally....

why you did not get her number? or when she was going back to her friends? why you did not befriend the friends? "hey guys I am weeekendwarrior i just met your friend cindy" and then join the group........

in nightgame sometimes you have to stay in set for a while, till you organically are alone with each other...

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks @uriel and @Skills I'll give it a shot this weekend if she's out.

Skills, I didn't get the number because it all happened so fast and I didn't want to chase her after only talking for a minute. Her friends started to walk away leaving her with me before one turned back and told her they were going and asking if she was coming with them or staying with me. I didn't have much chance to befriend them but I could have done better.

I'm in the mindset to ask for a number on a high point or arrange a date before taking the number and didn't think it would cool scrambling for a number when she's about to eject. I'll try and be more switched on, thanks again!

Warrior

>