How to react to your ex

Easypeasy

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is a nice explaination why woman behave in a certain way but it does not help me with my response. With lying you mean that she does not want to tell me shes only looking for a fwb? Thats alright.
I take the best, fwb or stb, I dont care cause I am leaving germany in some months anyways.
So whats the smartest response to her message?

I did not asked for the last date and would lean back waiting for her initiating another one but I need to put the right seed now.
Shes living 80km from my place and I will be in her area in 2/3 weeks due to a course. Also I like to make use of her friends helping me with a private project for some days, would be stupid not to make use of it.

Last edited:

Randy_91

Space Monkey
space monkey
There is nothing more for you to do mate. Shes told you she doesn't have feelings for you and doesn't want to have sex with you! Its over and the only alpha thing to do is not contact her again and move on. The more you chase the more you are proving to her that you are a needy loser. Just stop contacting her dude! If she has any interest in you she will get back in touch with you and if she does you need to make her come to you or its a no go. Man up. The only response you send is no problem it was nice knowing you, bye.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
yeah , you are a mess and for sure you do not have the mental & emotional energy to pull out a comeback on how things are at the moment :)

what you can do though is to try to ping her a couple of days before leaving and telling her that you just want to say goodbye . Maybe you will manage then to see her naked one more time before leaving :)

>