How to Regage a girl who you invited out.. without proper rapport building etc on the internet.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
don't worry guys this girl is 30m away from me at the moment. i couden't really find a proper opening, Hey Sorry for not talking to you, you seemed like a sweet and interesting girl and the poltical purge on the VK made me go to telegram, something along those lines.

different girl not Miss Rommel i asked her out back in Jan she gave a apology How sweet of you, sorry but i'm busy on this going to have a family dinner......

ive also realized that ive become uhm whats it called action paralysis here without asking for help here first.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"sorry for not talking to you" is one of the worst lines I heard ever.. What exactly are you excusing for.. And what political purge? Stop explaining yourself, just talk and flirt with her.

Also if she lives 30 meters away from you try to talk to her in real life. Not internet, which I am assuming you want to do.

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
"sorry for not talking to you" is one of the worst lines I heard ever.. What exactly are you excusing for.. And what political purge? Stop explaining yourself, just talk and flirt with her.

Also if she lives 30 meters away from you try to talk to her in real life. Not internet, which I am assuming you want to do.
30mins...
it came from chase texting book[probably not lined up in that way) the idea is to apologizing for ignoring her....
since i haven't messaged her since January

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Why did you ever ignore her?? Unless she did something wrong.. You do not want to punish good behavior, for instance if she tried talking to you.

Also in your case, you need to learn how to get in touch with new girls.. Because you focus too much on specific one-itisy situations... January is a long time ago. Trust me, her mental headspace is somewhere different entirely.. The world goes faster than you would want to believe.

William: Get more girls. Build your skillset and fundamentals. You are honestly wasting too much time on specific situations over internet.....

This is not meant to diss you, but it's honest feedback :)

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why did you ever ignore her?? Unless she did something wrong.. You do not want to punish good behavior, for instance if she tried talking to you.

Also in your case, you need to learn how to get in touch with new girls.. Because you focus too much on specific one-itisy situations... January is a long time ago. Trust me, her mental headspace is somewhere different entirely.. The world goes faster than you would want to believe.

William: Get more girls. Build your skillset and fundamentals. You are honestly wasting too much time on specific situations over internet.....

This is not meant to diss you, but it's honest feedback :)
i went off the platform, i was not gonna be in a position to meet her, and she rejected me politely ? i guess i said fuck it not worth the effort at time

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Platform?I don't get it. But if she rejected you politely then move on if you haven't already done so and get to know new girls. I know it seems like a big hurdle because it takes guts and is unknown but after you know how to get to know new girls you move on faster with unpromising leads. I have seen the kinds of feedback the guys give in chat to you and they provide solid advice.

In your case.. Take care of physical appearance as well. I caught something on the chatboards where @J Wick basically told you that you have to become more strategic instead of relying on luck.

You mostly get in life when you engineer your life in such a way that it works in your favour.. so you need to control the variables. But just shooting in the dark isn't going to cut it : especially online.

Last edited:

William Wallace

Space Monkey
space monkey
Platform?I don't get it. But if she rejected you politely then move on if you haven't already done so and get to know new girls. I know it seems like a big hurdle because it takes guts and is unknown but after you know how to get to know new girls you move on faster with unpromising leads. I have seen the kinds of feedback the guys give in chat to you and they provide solid advice.

In your case.. Take care of physical appearance as well. I caught something on the chatboards where @J Wick basically told you that you have to become more strategic in stead of relying on luck.

You mostly get in life when you engineer your life in such a way that it works in your favour.. so you need to control the variables. But just shooting in the dark isn't going to cut it : especially online.
i was going off from the russian facebook.

yes of course she would reject me when she didn't know what i looked like and with barely any conversation....(not that i diden't realize that intill after i sendt the message) back in jan. i diden't talk to her after that so

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
WIlliam, I think you could use some game role models.

The best thing would be to make friends with cool guys with game, and watch what they do with girls. Understand their vibe.

Next best thing is to watch examples on youtube or in movies, I bet you can find a bunch of good examples here on the forum if you use the search function.

Also read up on some the "best of" in the field reports section.

toodles

>