How to sell yourself to a girl?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everybody, since finding this site, I've been flying through progress, I didn't have to baby step my way up to women, my first few approaches were crappy, but I revised myself each time, and am now enjoying my newfound ability. Along the line, Ive had a few questions, and would frequently pm Light, and he's served as a major influence in my own style game, and he's turned me on to a book by Dale Carnegie, which I've read twice. In building attraction, Light has said, to follow Carnegie's writings in selling yourself, interpreting what a woman truly wants, and showing her how I can help her achieve whatever it is she truly wants. Being that, my whole life, I've served as therapist for a variety of people, my entire life I've learned to listen to people, read them, and interpret them, anyway, after I find out what it is a woman truly wants, how can I effectively show her how I can help her with that want, without directly telling her like " Oh, so you want to be a psychologist, well I can help you out by... blah blah" no dialogue like that. Advice is much appreciated.
- Richard

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do you have Chase's e-book? There's an entire section dedicated to explicit value vs. implicit value (what you're talking about is implicit value) and how to seed implicit value. Really good stuff. Definitely recommend it if you haven't read it yet.

-NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have read it, fantastic book, but I'm looking for showing her via conversation without straight forward telling her, however, I'll review the book again, and see if chase has an answer

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Right on! That's the difference between the two:

Explicit value:

Girl: "I just bought a new car. It has all these awesome features etc etc"
Guy: "No way! I drive a Porsche. The speedometer reads 220 and it has climate control and a 7 speaker audio system etc etc"

You're explicitly stating value. It can come off as bragging or tryhard.

Implicit value:

Girl: "I just bought a new car. It has all these awesome features etc etc"
Guy: "No way! That's really impressive. I love the feeling of getting a new car, it feels so awesome driving down the road in it for the first time. So you're pleased with your purchase, yes?

Unlike the first example, you are rewarding her for seeking to impress you a little (even if it wasn't a direct attempt to impress you, you'll frame it this way). Also, you're not stating anything explicit here other than you like the feeling of having a new car, and you relate to her on that point. Further, it baits her. She will probably ask you what kind of car you have. Then, you can tell her without it seeming like you wanted to just throw it out there unprompted.

Hope that helps!
-NJ

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Awesome! You definitely answered my own approach to this, I hadn't remembered the chapter on value, and saw your reply first. Anyhow, I was thinking of taking the implicit route via relatability or association, and you definitely solidified my choice. Thanks man!

>