How to silence a girl?

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay last night I slept with a girl, who wasn't the most beautiful but she was cute and it was easy to bed her.

The thing is she was super loud during sex. I mean LOUD. She was moaning so loudly and even screaming at times. And when she had orgasm she screamed loudly.

I'm good but not that good. She was obviously over reacting or just the way she was, but other girls aren't so loud.

I even think she was getting off on being so loud. Cause my neighbour came to ring on my door to tell us to keep quiet since he could hear her being so loud.

So how do you keep a girl like that quiet. I told her to be a bit quiet but she kept going. If I have to deal with this again I'm not sure what to do.

maybe to gag her with a silk scarf or give her something to suck on the entire time like one of my fingers or idk.

What would you do?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes! I love girls that are scream their heads off when the come. Then again I guess after a certain point it would be a little obnoxious but somewhere in between is fucking hot!

I have a riddle for you, that a creepy mentally disturbed, demon possessed elderly gay man told me once when I used to be friends with this gay guys roommate.
"What is the warmest organ in a dead girls body?"... "My Dick. Muahahahahahaaa"

Seriously this guy was messed up in the head. I don't know why I'm sharing this with you but what I think I'm getting at is that you probably won't be able to silence her extremely loud moaning unless well... DON'T DO IT I know what your thinking!

Sorry I have no advice for ya.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cover her head with a pillow ;-)

Surprisingly, this probably isn't too far from what I would do! When your dick is inside a girl, you can pretty much control her in whatever way you want with your voice, but you need to do it with a powerful tone. Keep in mind that "powerful" doesn't need to necessarily be "loud," it just needs have a "I'm in control; I am your master" type of seductiveness to it.

I would be careful with a pillow though because you could legitimately prevent her from breathing. I would just cover her mouth and lean your head into her ear and whisper, "I'm going to fuck you quietly baby, and you're going to like it."

She'll probably play along. ;)

- Franco

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
Cover her head with a pillow ;-)

Surprisingly, this probably isn't too far from what I would do! When your dick is inside a girl, you can pretty much control her in whatever way you want with your voice, but you need to do it with a powerful tone. Keep in mind that "powerful" doesn't need to necessarily be "loud," it just needs have a "I'm in control; I am your master" type of seductiveness to it.

I would be careful with a pillow though because you could legitimately prevent her from breathing. I would just cover her mouth and lean your head into her ear and whisper, "I'm going to fuck you quietly baby, and you're going to like it."

She'll probably play along. ;)

- Franco

Franco,

I was only half joking, to be honest. Of course you don't want to suffocate the girl, but lightly covering with a pillow (perhaps just her mouth or with her head turned), or just throwing one or two over her head (with no pressure) I feel would muffle the sounds a little bit.

Another idea (if it's not super late): turn up the stereo and play semi-loud music for a little while. This really depends on where you live, though...how okay your neighbors are with music.

>