How to turn a hot fuck into a thing

Dragonetti

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, I am still on good terms with my ex. We still hang and have sex etc every now and then. We're very affectionate.

She has a hot friend. I once invited her out to work on a work project I was working on that this friend had skills for, so I picked her up from her place and we did some work, but then we ended up fucking. It was hot. We said we wouldn't tell my ex.

Long story short, I've been in these situations where I have a hot incidental fuck with a girl but it was just a one-off in-the-moment thing that I can't replicate.

For context: Hot friend has BPD and is also very scatteredbrained. She likes doing ketamine. We all like doing ketamine.

How do i text her again and try to have sex again? I just picked up ketamine and could say "hey I have ketamine" lol

Last edited:

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, I am still on good terms with my ex. We still hang and have sex etc every now and then. We're very affectionate.

She has a hot friend. I once invited her out to work on a work project I was working on that this friend had skills for, so I picked her up from her place and we did some work, but then we ended up fucking. It was hot. We said we wouldn't tell my ex.

Long story short, I've been in these situations where I have a hot incidental fuck with a girl but it was just a one-off in-the-moment thing that I can't replicate.

For context: Hot friend has BPD and is also very scatteredbrained. She likes doing ketamine. We all like doing ketamine.

How do i text her again and try to have sex again? I just picked up ketamine and could say "hey I have ketamine" lol

I read this a few times to understand and I have so many questions. Read this article on Ketamine please

Of course she is scatterbrained and birds of a feather flock together. Ultimately this whole situation sounds toxic. It sounds like ya'll are about to run into major problems down the road. This sounds crazy but if crazy is what you like, then go right ahead.

Best advice I can give you is to get off Ketamine and get away from these kinds of women if you do plan on being a productive man in society who can also consistently seduce women.

PeacockMan

Dragonetti

Space Monkey
space monkey
"get off ketamine"
Lmao, ketamine isn't a drug like that.

Ketamine is prescribed for depression, man. Most of the supposed negatives (in reasonable doses) are discredited superstitions.

Hope you can learn to balance fun and productivity, friend.

PeacockMan

Space Monkey
space monkey
"get off ketamine"
Lmao, ketamine isn't a drug like that.

Ketamine is prescribed for depression, man. Most of the supposed negatives (in reasonable doses) are discredited superstitions.

Hope you can learn to balance fun and productivity, friend.

Ok but here is your first submission

She likes doing ketamine. We all like doing ketamine.

In all my life I've never heard someone say they "like doing [drug name]" who wasn't addicted to that drug. Let me help you out here. Look at these examples:

She likes doing marijuana. We all like doing marijuana.
She likes doing cocaine. We all like doing cocaine.
She likes doing LSD. We all like doing LSD.

Does any of those sentences read "we were prescribed this drug by a certified medical doctor to take this X times per day at specific times?"

Your first submission does not align with your response to my message which comes across a bit defensive.

I know what Ketamine is and I know people can get addicted to the drug that they use it for sport. They start to rely on the drug so much that they start "liking to do it" and if they ever get off the drug they start having all kinds of depression symptoms. Which is why I said the fact that "we all like" was mentioned, it gives the impression that ya'll meet up to do this socially to build a vibe together.

Please read this other article

https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/party-drugs

Again, someone who was given a medical drug by a certified medical doctor eg. Asthma pumps, Insulin, Aspirin I've yet to hear them think to say to their friend/lover "hey I have [medical assigned drug" lol in hopes that person reacts positively and decides to join them to do that medical drug also.

May I invite you to check out these articles on GirlsChase which discusses depression:

PeacockMan

Dragonetti

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've never even become addicted to coffee.

You sound like someone who suffered from substance-abused disorder or were close to someone whose life was ruined by it. This has caused you to be massively oversensitive to even mention of substances. Other have not had this unfortunate past and thus do not have a frantic defensiveness around such topics.

I wish you the best, my friend.

>