How would you name this?

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi,

Since most of you had at least sort of a relationship, I think you experimented at least once the following situation: You two broke up, it was kind of her decision to separate, go no contact after that, and after a while (a few days/weeks/months) she re-contact with a light message. Something out of context, almost like a plausible deniability. It isn't an invitation, just a message about something(could be clothes/keys). I experimented this almost everytime when the girl left.

What is this? I would say it's a mistake, but it happens too many times. Testing the waters?

Alpha13SC

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Missing you and checking if she still has a hold on you.
She gets to feel better and an ego boost if you reply all nicely.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Missing you and checking if she still has a hold on you.
She gets to feel better and an ego boost if you reply all nicely.

I understand. This time, my ex asked if I still have her clothes. Told her I don't have them anymore. I asked after the break up if she want to get them, to come. Didn't said a word for 2 months and I don't have enough space in my room ffs. So I think she didn't feel too good after my response.

Now, I'm asking this because I would like to know what she's thinking of. I think all this situation is irrelevant since we took separate ways. But what happens if I respond in a way which transmits that I'm still thinking of her versus not?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you respond all nicely she gets an ego boost and feels that she can get you back if she wants to.

That’s actually bad if you want to get back with her because she will think that she can get back with you anytime.
It’s better to be more aloof so she feels that she is losing/has lost you and needs to do something.

If you don’t want her back, I guess it really doesn’t matter much how you respond.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I agree with Uriel.. whatever it is it is not in your interest, but hers. I wouldnt think too much about it. Could be she is in low momentum and tries to ping for boost.

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You guys are right. Just wanted to see the psychology behind those moves.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi,

Since most of you had at least sort of a relationship, I think you experimented at least once the following situation: You two broke up, it was kind of her decision to separate, go no contact after that, and after a while (a few days/weeks/months) she re-contact with a light message. Something out of context, almost like a plausible deniability. It isn't an invitation, just a message about something(could be clothes/keys). I experimented this almost everytime when the girl left.

What is this? I would say it's a mistake, but it happens too many times. Testing the waters?

Alpha13SC

Options
  • The guy she left you for isn't what she thought he would be.
  • She misses you
  • She misses the idea of you.
In all scenarios, you should have blocked her from contacting you via phone or social media.

WIA

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Options
  • The guy she left you for isn't what she thought he would be.
  • She misses you
  • She misses the idea of you.
In all scenarios, you should have blocked her from contacting you via phone or social media.

WIA
I see your point here. Why blocking tho? I mean, I don't spend really so much effort in this kind of situation to the point of blocking somebody. Just onto the next one.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I see your point here. Why blocking tho? I mean, I don't spend really so much effort in this kind of situation to the point of blocking somebody. Just onto the next one.

Block chicks to keep protect your brain from these analysis loops.

You're looking for meaning, for closure, because that's what the brain does. Guys that did well in school often have this problem. It's a gift and a curse.

You can't really stop wondering why a female does what she does, even when you intellectually understand that women are emotional and do things in the moment, and often don't follow through.

So to safeguard the wasted time and mental energy - block them hoes.

This flies in the face of society and top level social circle game - but only you know if you're prone to this type of navel gazing.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would name this,

ORGASMATRON!

Damn it Zac, this is someone elses post. :p:p:p Fucking Megatron, orgasm with all those mechanical fluids. Tsk!

z@c+

p.s: WIA, Yeaaap important to compartmentalize/narrow down. You kinda need both. To elaborate someone so you can see whether you pluck all her hairs out of her butt! And also block her butt! Bury her 6 feet deep!

>